GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2014, 11:23   #31 (permalink)

Member: 257925
Thanks Meter: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackp0d View Post
Hi friends tested Solution

Problem

BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not load, immediately after powering on a logo is displayed on the screen indicating that the device should be connected to a computer with a USB cable.

Resolution
To recover the BlackBerry 10 smartphone complete the following steps. NOTE - this procedure is only available on a Windows PC.
  1. Shutdown BlackBerry Link (and BlackBerry Desktop Software if installed).
  2. Detach all BlackBerry smartphones, including the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.
  3. Using Internet Explorer navigate to BlackBerry Software Updates, scroll down the page and select the Check for Updates button.
  4. Connect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.
  5. Hold the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then press the power button again so it turns on. A prompt will appear and the BlackBerry smartphone will show in the drop down list shortly after the LED lights up as red (it could show up as USB: UNKNOWN or USB: BlackBerry (PIN) – both are normal/fine). Click the OK Button as soon as it becomes enabled. NOTE: there is only 15 seconds to do this. Note: Once the above steps are completed successfully a dialog will be displayed stating Checking for BlackBerry Device Software updates.
    The BlackBerry 10 smartphone will now power itself off after 120 seconds. Shortly after the 120 seconds, the BlackBerry smartphone LED should turn green. Continue to wait after the LED turns green and you will be prompted to install BlackBerry Device Software. Follow the prompts to install the BlackBerry Software and once the installation is complete the smartphone will boot up and is now recovered.

Again

I ts Simple problem Follow the steps below

1. Switch off your phone
  2. Close all running Application in your Computer
  3. open IE and get the Online update link
  4. Hit check for updates
  5. press the power button on the phone until the loader will detect your phone. Ones you seems your device pin in the popup window Click ok and wait to search for 10 sec..
  6. Then press the power button again to leave the phone to shutdown
  7. Ones its shutdown keep press the power button again until the green LED will appear
  8. Wait and follow the steps on the screen
  9. 100% Tested
Thank you for Z10 recovery solution it worked
Old 01-16-2015, 15:17   #32 (permalink)

Member: 2329440
I really need your help!

first of all I'd like to ask about the difference between security wiping and formatting? I have blackberry z10 and it is stuck on the loading screen. I didn't make any backup and I really don't want to lose my data stored in my device! Is there any solution for my problem except removing my data?
Old 01-20-2015, 11:54   #33 (permalink)

Don't want to lose my data

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedconfused View Post
Hello Everyone
This is my first post here. My BB Z10 is stuck in boot mode. It powers on and displays the BB logo and the "BlackBerry" name beside it and will crash. I am going to try this suggestion here to restore the phone but I am wondering if I will lose all my data (photos, contacts, texts etc). I foolishly did not back them up as I wasn't expecting this from a phone that is only 4 months old. So my question is if I do this process of restoring the Z10 software will I lose my data and if YES, is there a way to recover the data afterwards using data recovery software?
I found software online called Byclouder BlackBerry Z10 Data Recovery which
apparently recover lost data from the BBZ10 but I don't know if its trusted or not or if its just a scam. Does anyone know how I can possibly get my data back? Im hoping if i restore the software it will leave the media files in tact but I don't know... Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Mark.

HI MARK.. DID YOU FIND A SOLUTION FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY DATA STORED IN MY Z10 DEVICE INCLUDING MY VIBER, WHATSAPP, LINE AND TELEGRAM MESSEGES! CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?
The Following User Says Thank You to MARY13 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 13:48   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1396458
Sonork: 100.1591210
Thanks Meter: 29
use auto loader and ya problem will be solve
Old 01-21-2015, 08:56   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baabarash1 View Post
use auto loader and ya problem will be solve
but the autoloader will wipe ma device and I don't wanna lose my data
Old 02-14-2015, 07:58   #36 (permalink)

Member: 1956900
Thanks Meter: 0
Sir
I have a BlackBerry q10 empty mobile,
Flashed with 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 but it's not turning switch on
Every time after flashing red light blinking 10111111
Please help if have u any solution
Thanks in advance
Old 02-17-2015, 04:06   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1306699
Sonork: GC
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by irsaniman View Post
Use CFP :

command :
cfp -u nuke -a (enter)
cfp wipe (enter)
Reload OS with BB Link
what that mean?
double click cfp.exe first?then NUKE.bat
then double click .
Finish yo
open BB Link
Old 05-15-2016, 04:13   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2541648
Thanks Meter: 166
down to enter flashmode
Old 08-13-2016, 15:47   #39 (permalink)

Member: 1583075
Thanks Meter: 0
Another possibility

My Z10 was working fine for 3 years, and I pushed it to its limits I stayed at 10.2 'casue when I upgrade to 10.2 my backup was unreadable. So I was on a trip and taking a lot of videos, and swapping SIMs then I had the booting to the logo 100% and it stayed there no matter what.

I just plugged it in(to a mac) and the BB link saw it, so I just told myself let's save my videos before anything, but then I noticed I had only 200M left of memory, so copied my stuff and deleted a couple of big files rebooted and back to life

It may be the case for some of you YMMV

Cheers

Becker
Old 09-16-2016, 12:49   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2226456
Sonork: jerrenn
Thanks Meter: 83
very tested

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackp0d View Post
Hi friends tested Solution

Problem

BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not load, immediately after powering on a logo is displayed on the screen indicating that the device should be connected to a computer with a USB cable.

Resolution
To recover the BlackBerry 10 smartphone complete the following steps. NOTE - this procedure is only available on a Windows PC.
  1. Shutdown BlackBerry Link (and BlackBerry Desktop Software if installed).
  2. Detach all BlackBerry smartphones, including the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.
  3. Using Internet Explorer navigate to BlackBerry Software Updates, scroll down the page and select the Check for Updates button.
  4. Connect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.
  5. Hold the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then press the power button again so it turns on. A prompt will appear and the BlackBerry smartphone will show in the drop down list shortly after the LED lights up as red (it could show up as USB: UNKNOWN or USB: BlackBerry (PIN) – both are normal/fine). Click the OK Button as soon as it becomes enabled. NOTE: there is only 15 seconds to do this. Note: Once the above steps are completed successfully a dialog will be displayed stating Checking for BlackBerry Device Software updates.
    The BlackBerry 10 smartphone will now power itself off after 120 seconds. Shortly after the 120 seconds, the BlackBerry smartphone LED should turn green. Continue to wait after the LED turns green and you will be prompted to install BlackBerry Device Software. Follow the prompts to install the BlackBerry Software and once the installation is complete the smartphone will boot up and is now recovered.

Again

I ts Simple problem Follow the steps below

1. Switch off your phone
  2. Close all running Application in your Computer
  3. open IE and get the Online update link
  4. Hit check for updates
  5. press the power button on the phone until the loader will detect your phone. Ones you seems your device pin in the popup window Click ok and wait to search for 10 sec..
  6. Then press the power button again to leave the phone to shutdown
  7. Ones its shutdown keep press the power button again until the green LED will appear
  8. Wait and follow the steps on the screen
  9. 100% Tested
very thank for this thread very tested for me
Old 05-30-2020, 10:00   #41 (permalink)

Member: 2958432
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedconfused View Post
Hello Everyone
This is my first post here. My BB Z10 is stuck in boot mode. It powers on and displays the BB logo and the "BlackBerry" name beside it and will crash. I am going to try this suggestion here to restore the phone but I am wondering if I will lose all my data (photos, contacts, texts etc). I foolishly did not back them up as I wasn't expecting this from a phone that is only 4 months old. So my question is if I do this process of restoring the Z10 software will I lose my data and if YES, is there a way to recover the data afterwards using data recovery software?
I found software online called Byclouder BlackBerry Z10 Data Recovery which
apparently recover lost data from the BBZ10 but I don't know if its trusted or not or if its just a scam. Does anyone know how I can possibly get my data back? Im hoping if i restore the software it will leave the media files in tact but I don't know... Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Mark.

Hi, did you find any solution for your problem? If you did, kindly share here. My BlackBerry Passport is also stuck with 1+6 LED blinks with never turning on, but connecting to BB Link with only giving me the option of 'Reload', not to open phone. I retrieved my local Contacts and Calendar data as they were Synchronized with e-mails, but Text Messages and Files in Internal Memory, I have no idea yet how to retrieve. So, if you could recover yours, kindly tell the solution.
Old 05-30-2020, 11:12   #42 (permalink)

Member: 2958432
Please share how you solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARY13 View Post
but the autoloader will wipe ma device and I don't wanna lose my data
Hi, did you find any solution to your problem? If you did, kindly tell here. My Blackberry Passport is also stuck at 1+6 LED blinking, while it won't turn on, and although it gets recognized at BB Link, that only gives me the option to 'Reload', not any other. I retrieved my Contacts and Calendar data as they were synchronized with my e-mails, but I still don't know a way to retrieve the Text Messages and Files in the Internal Memory of the phone. So, if you solved your similar type of problem by anyway, kindly share here.