GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 08:54   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1183523
Thanks Meter: 0
help re:Cannot connect to boot image! Internal Error: RAM Image invalid.

hi
im trying to unlock my bb curve 8520 using the mfi multioader method but keep getting the error:

Cannot connect to boot image! Internal Error: RAM Image invalid.

there was also the message stating that it could not connect and to upload to newer version of mfi i did this but still it does not work properly.

is this because the phone has the new security ettings and cannot be unlocked or have i missed something?
please could somebody help?
Old 12-22-2009, 00:28   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1168090
Thanks Meter: 0
It is because of the new security! So far this and the 8220 are the only two left that you can't unlock or de-brand with MFI multiloader yet!

Don't panic! I'm sure it will come... just someone from Blackberry have to bring it out at the backdoor... If you are in a hurry, look for a guy called ****fish on eBay... I bought several MEP codes from him.... does it in like 15-20 minutes, and it will work 100% and it will cost around $4

How to enter MEP code?

Go to:
Options>Advanced Options>SIM card and type mep2 on your keyboard. You will be asked to enter MEP code.. that's the one you just pruchased from my man ****fish... and you good to go.... you'll be done in not more than 10 seconds...

I am unlocking sh*t loads of BBs and so far this is the only one that flipped me off.... But keep on googling it, it will come... Everybody knows it will....
Old 12-22-2009, 03:04   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1162191
Thanks Meter: 282
I'll never understand why people waste time with MFI when you can get the unlock code for $10 all day. www.unlockbb.com