GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 11:08   #1 (permalink)

Member: 651452
Thanks Meter: 7
How do I delete data using Jl_Cmder?

Note: If you connect the phone via USB HUB, then this guide may not work. Try to connect the BlackBerry to the PC via USB cable.

* Prepare to work.

1. Download and install Jl_Cmder on your computer (click here for downloadhttp://www.blackberryfreaks.com/down...0installer.zip)
2. Make sure all your data (contacts, messages, tasks, reminders, etc.) are copied to other media.
3. Make sure you have the latest version of Desktop Manager and Handheld OS, installed on your PC. If you have older versions, then download the update.
4. On the PC, go to c: \ program files \ common files \ research in motion \ apploader and delete the file vendor.xml. If you have never installed Handheld OS, then the file vendor.xml you will not see on your computer. Mozhetepropustit this step.
5. Disconnect the BlackBerry using the safe to disconnect the device and make sure that Desktop Manager is closed.
6. Remove the battery from the device

List of Desktop Manager and Handheld OS

* Removing the data.

1. Delete the data using Jl_Cmder. This may require several attempts to connect the device will continue to try to connect the BlackBerry to determine his program.
2. The device restarts and you receive a white screen with an error 507.

Installing the operating system or restore BlackBerry.

1. Open desktop Manager and select Application Loader
2. Install the OS by following the instructions and prompts
3. The device will reboot. This can take up to 15 minutes
4. Restore previously saved data
5. Install the battery back in and unplug the device from the PC.

The Following User Says Thank You to ticnot For This Useful Post: