GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 00:43   #1 (permalink)

Member: 539465
Thanks Meter: 0
Z10 Device Pin Blocked, Help!

Each time I turn it on with my valid sim card, I get message saying: Device Pin Blocked IMEI*****, Unable to contact Blackberry Service. Please contact service provider...

Can anything be done at this point?

Thanks

Old 09-23-2013, 17:55   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 806861
Thanks Meter: 92
Contact the user who gave you the phone to release the PIN by Carrier or I could be Stolen or Insurance Claimed replacement.. No solution for this found here..

Old 09-23-2013, 18:40   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1995532
Thanks Meter: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by tihopop View Post
Each time I turn it on with my valid sim card, I get message saying: Device Pin Blocked IMEI*****, Unable to contact Blackberry Service. Please contact service provider...

Can anything be done at this point?

Thanks
when it is locked imei is that this reported for theft equipment theft or misplacement friend why he throws the message is to contact your service provider

Closed Thread