Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-08-2013, 21:12||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jul 2005
Thanks Meter: 239
Here is a generic method for most BlackBerry models
1. Go to Settings Menu, SIM card and press select
2. While holding down the 'Shift' key type 'MEPD'
3. You should now see five locking categories listed
4. While holding down the the SHIFT KEY, type 'MEP2'
5. Next, release the shift key.
6. You will now be prompted to enter the Network MEP code (stating how many unlocking attempts are left)
7. Enter the code
9. The device should now be unlocked
|02-16-2013, 13:15||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Thanks Meter: 6
hold alt button and press M-E-P-2
am a technician, i guarantee that option will work.............
remember to say thanks
|08-07-2013, 09:25||#8 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Noise City
Thanks Meter: 259
Just guide them properly : hold "Alt" button and while holding it,type M E P E ! And now the set will ask you for unlock code