GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   BlackBerry (RIM) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f489/)
-   -   Impossible to write PIN or IMEI of BlackBerry Torch 9800 with Radio Lab Tool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f489/impossible-write-pin-imei-blackberry-torch-9800-radio-lab-tool-1672569/)

NinjaKaizoku 06-13-2013 17:01

Impossible to write PIN or IMEI of BlackBerry Torch 9800 with Radio Lab Tool

Hi everyone, first of all I'm french my english out of me and some sites translations in short I have a very big concern here is my blackberry torch has been blacklisted and I took a lot of things on the internet to see how to change the imei I managed to have radio lab tool for this type of laptop but here when I want to write the imei and pin I receive this error 'Radio error message: RTAS permission to access command denied . Can not get confirmation. Can not access external ID. Can not write BBPIN 'here I'd really like you to help me to fix this problem I will put the log messages to you, thank you for your understanding :)

Message Log ( TORCH ) :
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot get Bluetooth status.
Radio Error: Feature not supported by firmware version: Command 0xff7c. Can't get confirmation. Cannot check presence of WLAN.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot return supported WLAN bands bitmap.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot return supported WLAN bands bitmap.
Radio Error: Feature not supported by firmware version: Command 0xff7c. Can't get confirmation. Cannot check presence of WLAN.
Reading Software Parts List Complete.
Reading Software Parts List
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot access MFG error list. Cannot read MFG error list.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot access MFG error list. Cannot read MFG error list.
Connected through STP
Connecting to device on USB...
------------------------
Radio Error: Timeout: Timed out while connecting to RTAS. Cannot reconnect to radio. The device may be password enabled, please make sure the password is correct. Cannot connect to radio.
------------------------
A device connected on USB HubAddress=\DosDevices\HCD4\6.
Disconnected from STP
A device disconnected from USB HubAddress=\DosDevices\HCD4\6.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot access ID external. Cannot write BBPIN.
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot access ID external. Cannot write BBPIN.
Read Platform ID: , 7, 18, Extended Band
Radio Error: RTAS permission to access command denied. Can't get confirmation. Cannot get Bluetooth status.
Connected through STP
------------------------
Radio Error: Timeout: Timed out while connecting to RTAS. Cannot reconnect to radio. The device may be password enabled, please make sure the password is correct. Cannot connect to radio.
------------------------
Radio Lab Tool v2.13.222.0 (built with RIMRadio v4.0.0.10)

dezter05latino 06-13-2013 17:09

You need more tha Radio Lab to do that change you need to disable RTAS in your device first

NinjaKaizoku 06-13-2013 17:15

Aah ok, but how I disable this RTAS on my laptop ??

dezter05latino 06-13-2013 17:39

Is not to disable on your computer you have to disable on your Phones

NinjaKaizoku 06-13-2013 17:52

How I does that ? Explain me the actions have I do on my phone please

NinjaKaizoku 06-13-2013 19:00

Anyone please ?? I have just the phone not another and he was very important for me ...

6500 06-14-2013 01:00

pourquoi vous voulez changer votre imei , pour le moment c'est pas possible de changer le imei sans le serveur de blackberry.

NinjaKaizoku 06-14-2013 15:04

Because my phone was blocked with the IMEI and I can't use this with my sim card ! There must be a solution for this problem !

ANTOK MACC 06-14-2013 23:11

its not free ..... very expensive solution for this time....

Kstillo2000 06-20-2013 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKaizoku (Post 9500490)
Because my phone was blocked with the IMEI and I can't use this with my sim card ! There must be a solution for this problem !

Friend repair imei / pin for new security is not possible even for your model for now ... ;)

christymdc 06-21-2013 06:12

replace the pin or imei backberry new type very easy bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaKaizoku (Post 9498450)
Hi everyone, first of all I'm french my english out of me and some sites translations in short I have a very big concern here is my blackberry torch has been blacklisted and I took a lot of things on the internet to see how to change the imei I managed to have radio lab tool for this type of laptop but here when I want to write the imei and pin I receive this error 'Radio error message: RTAS permission to access command denied . Can not get confirmation. Can not access external ID. Can not write BBPIN 'here I'd really like you to help me to fix this problem I will put the log messages to you, thank you for your understanding :)

Message Log ( TORCH ) :
Connected through STP
------------------------
------------------------
A device connected on USB HubAddress=\DosDevices\HCD4\6.
Disconnected from STP
A device disconnected from USB HubAddress=\DosDevices\HCD4\6.
Read Platform ID: , 7, 18, Extended Band
Connected through STP
------------------------
------------------------
Radio Lab Tool v2.13.222.0 (built with RIMRadio v4.0.0.10)

replace the pin or imei backberry new type very easy bro:D:D:D:D:D:D

carlingasok 12-08-2013 21:41

[QUOTE=christymdc;9515935]replace the pin or imei backberry new type very easy bro:D:D:D:D:D:D[ ¿?

naveedshah2 12-09-2013 07:49

for need to change imei or pin need to disable rtas,RTAS is secourty in nv ram .if you have fhones in quantity then contact me personally.....................

tunjicool 10-15-2014 21:17

Have you been able to fix this.
I am having similar issue with my phone.
I bought a refurbished phone online from a chinese store. when the phone arrived, it can only make&receive calls+sms.
All other functions (especially pinging) are not working.
I am told it's been blacklisted.
I have the same error as yours when I tried to change the imei/pin with rtl
I hope you can help me out if you've fixed yours.
thanks.