GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   BlackBerry (RIM) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f489/)
-   -   Need help for MFI multiloader (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f489/need-help-mfi-multiloader-645262/)

cellrite 12-08-2008 04:58

Need help for MFI multiloader

Hi,
I have a problem. When I run MFI multiloader, it always show me a error, said " Update failed: Could not find a part of the path'T:\RMA\MML\Update.xml source:mscorlib
And my computer has installed .net framework 3 and 2.0 service pack 1, I can not install .net framework 2.0. I want to know if I need uninstall .net framework 3 and 2.0 service pack 1, then install .net framework 2.0.
Thanks

imran_qasim 12-08-2008 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellrite (Post 3938067)
Hi,
I have a problem. When I run MFI multiloader, it always show me a error, said " Update failed: Could not find a part of the path'T:\RMA\MML\Update.xml source:mscorlib
And my computer has installed .net framework 3 and 2.0 service pack 1, I can not install .net framework 2.0. I want to know if I need uninstall .net framework 3 and 2.0 service pack 1, then install .net framework 2.0.
Thanks

open configuration.xml file in Notepad from Configuration folder and find the line "T:\RMA\MML\Update.xml" and change it to "C:\MML\Update\Update.xml" and your problem will be solved no more this error.

Take Care
ENJOY

vhgsm 12-09-2008 07:24

Now there's another error q q I get what I put on the forum.

vhgsm

vhgsm 12-09-2008 07:30

help blackberry software

vhgsm

---------------------------
Updater
Update failed: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\MML\Update\Update.xml\update.xml'.

Source: mscorlib
Aceptar

imran_qasim 12-09-2008 07:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by vhgsm (Post 3941914)

vhgsm

Updater
Update failed: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\MML\Update\Update.xml\update.xml'.

Source: mscorlib
Aceptar

Correct Path is: C:\MML\update\update.xml
Your Path is: C:\MML\Update\update.xml\update.xml

Take Care
ENJOY

shohag 12-09-2008 07:47

close all network.................
and internet also.....
solve this problem..........

BR.
Shohag

likebie 03-19-2009 12:43

but how can i change "T:\RMA\MML\Update.xml" and change it to "C:\MML\Update\Update.xml"

H4Knewb 08-12-2009 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by likebie (Post 4263333)
but how can i change "T:\RMA\MML\Update.xml" and change it to "C:\MML\Update\Update.xml"

if your still having issue, you shouldn't be. read above.
Open your configuration file in notepad. whereever you see
T:\RMA\MML\Update.xml
change it to
C:\MML\Update\Update.xml

if it still wont work, open your update.xml file in note pad to. and make the same changes.

aryuanasol 10-04-2010 01:12

Just use the first reply method but only leave "C:\MML\Update" and not include "Update.xml" and it's ready to use with the error fixed.

BR