GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 10:49   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1696312
Thanks Meter: 53
NUKE, WIPE, NAL, SFI and OS all in one script

@All,

Was getting tired of files all over the place, running around in folders and find the correct ones for each and every device and running CFP from command prompt on the devices all the time. This script will work on all BB (at least all the ones we flash every day) If you find that some of the newest wont work with this, then wait untill someone releases new CFP version.

So I have made a script which makes your life easier if you have a lot of BB every day to flash. See below screenshot of this

The files you need you can grab here

If any questions or you are not sure how to use this, do let me know and I will try to help you out.

You will however need to following additional files in order for all options to work.

1: SFI file which you MUST name "os.sfi"
You can find this file in the following location on your harddrive C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\**your device**\UMTS\**.sfi

2:NAL loader which you MUST name "nal.exe"
(factory OS loader, you can find on the forum)

3: Full OS loader which you MUST name "os_Installer.exe"
(Full OS installer you can find on the forum as well)

Hope this will prove usefull to many members here, and please do note, that we use this for devices which cannot reconnect to JVM after flashing the usual way either via Desktop manager and loader. And it has proven quite use full for those red light blinking devices as well.

If anyone wants to modify or add neat things to this basic script, please do fell free to do so, the only thing I ask is that you share it in this thread with the members.

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai

Last edited by Celfixx-Dubai; 03-19-2012 at 10:59. Reason: Some small additions

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Celfixx-Dubai For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-19-2012, 14:15   #2 (permalink)

Member: 625979
Thanks Meter: 1
Please post download link for the script

Old 03-19-2012, 14:41   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

@softmojo

Please READ the post I've made. The link is just under the picture.

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai

The Following User Says Thank You to Celfixx-Dubai For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 16:46   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17362
Thanks Meter: 242
Method

This method does not work on all red light 9900 of death..

Old 03-19-2012, 16:59   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

@gsm1999

Correct, the 9900 is a special problem child....3 out of 10 can be repaired, the rest is flash memory failure, we have not been able to find any definite solution to those buggers as of yet, if anyone does finds a solution for this, do share it.

Please note I never said that above method was working on all 9900, this was made because we flash a lot of different BB on a every day basis, this just makes the thing a breeze and easier, all the files in 1 folder for 1 device, 1 click, and there you are, no more cmd and manually typing around. And it's not only 9900 which have the red light of death, many other models comes in to service with this failure as well.

We felt however that this script would be very use full for many members here, so we shared here our work and experience.

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celfixx-Dubai For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 17:18   #6 (permalink)

Member: 1725487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celfixx-Dubai View Post
@gsm1999

Correct, the 9900 is a special problem child....3 out of 10 can be repaired, the rest is flash memory failure, we have not been able to find any definite solution to those buggers as of yet, if anyone does finds a solution for this, do share it.

Please note I never said that above method was working on all 9900, this was made because we flash a lot of different BB on a every day basis, this just makes the thing a breeze and easier, all the files in 1 folder for 1 device, 1 click, and there you are, no more cmd and manually typing around. And it's not only 9900 which have the red light of death, many other models comes in to service with this failure as well.

We felt however that this script would be very use full for many members here, so we shared here our work and experience.

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai

well said.... anyway i'll try to make a shell out of this thing to make it more convenient..

The Following User Says Thank You to b4tist4_911 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 17:32   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 961957
Sonork: Jabber: [email protected]
Thanks Meter: 641
Nice share, was wrestling with a 9900 earlier stuck @ reconnecting to JVM during flash, this tool helped out. thx

Old 03-19-2012, 19:01   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 71290
Sonork: 100.1645657
Thanks Meter: 104
please

Quote:
@All,

Was getting tired of files all over the place, running around in folders and find the correct ones for each and every device and running CFP from command prompt on the devices all the time. This script will work on all BB (at least all the ones we flash every day) If you find that some of the newest wont work with this, then wait untill someone releases new CFP version.

So I have made a script which makes your life easier if you have a lot of BB every day to flash. See below screenshot of this

If any questions or you are not sure how to use this, do let me know and I will try to help you out.

You will however need to following additional files in order for all options to work.

You can find this file in the following location on your harddrive C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\**your device**\UMTS\**.sfi

Hope this will prove usefull to many members here, and please do note, that we use this for devices which cannot reconnect to JVM after flashing the usual way either via Desktop manager and loader. And it has proven quite use full for those red light blinking devices as well.

If anyone wants to modify or add neat things to this basic script, please do fell free to do so, the only thing I ask is that you share it in this thread with the members.

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai

with this we could do in the near future, mep0?

Old 03-19-2012, 19:39   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 695310
Thanks Meter: 144
hehehe...its look alike edit from apps jl_cmder...

Old 03-20-2012, 01:55   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1664146
Sonork: 100.1611754
Thanks Meter: 68
Nice to see you on the Forum George Bhai, Lets get this Blackberry Market on our feet,

-Randeep R&R Telecom

Old 03-20-2012, 06:08   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Resemblance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi sukmono View Post
hehehe...its look alike edit from apps jl_cmder...
Yeah, "looks" alike is the word, however the batch script coding has nothing to do with it, I made this from scratch, and this is used to flash and revive dead devices, also this uses CFP.

Functionality can be extended further, like adding pulling information from the device, reading FS from good device, write FS to faulty device (this applies ONLY to older devices with old security as new dumps is encrypted)

There's many possible ways to extend this, JL_cmd is also a good tool if you wish to NUKE and WIPE only, but you can't do the things we wanted, so we made our own.

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai

Old 03-20-2012, 08:41   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjollie View Post
any links for these?

2 seconds search gives you THIS

Another 2 second search give you THIS

As said, everything is on the forum, just use search people, it's not that very hard to actually use that drop down box

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai

The Following User Says Thank You to Celfixx-Dubai For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2012, 11:48   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1725347
Thanks Meter: 0
Sorry because i'm a newbie.
Im not understand about " NAL loader " and "Full OS loader"
Somebody can't explain for me, What is NAL loader and Full OS loader ?

Thank a lot!

Old 03-20-2012, 13:30   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1643797
Thanks Meter: 183
Donate money to this user
Quote:
@All,

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai

think i'm lost on this one i have download the script but can't find other files can someone me please on this one?

Old 03-20-2012, 15:28   #15 (permalink)

Member: 1725487
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky999 View Post
think i'm lost on this one i have download the script but can't find other files can someone me please on this one?

read clearly brother...

Quote:
@All,

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai
and this ...

Quote:
2 seconds search gives you THIS

Another 2 second search give you THIS

As said, everything is on the forum, just use search people, it's not that very hard to actually use that drop down box

Regards,

Celfixx Dubai
hope it is clear enough...

Closed Thread