Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-26-2009, 14:59||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Thanked 167 Times in 36 Posts
All models unlock Blackberry
1. Start the Unlocker (wait vor programmstart of MML Multiloader)
2. Connect your Blackberry to Datacable and wait for driver installing.
3. Click the "PHONE INFO" button.
4. Blackberry Unlocker show you now if SFI files for Restore are aviable or not.
If no SFI file aviable, Reflashing after unlock its needed.
5. Now Click the "RESTART" button (you must click the restart button after every new move (read info, unlock)
6. DisConnect and ReConnect your Blackberry and wait for connection.
7. Now click the "UNLOCK" button, after some time a massage box comes up and tells you that the unlock
has worked! Click OK or ENTER to start the Restore Process.
8. Wait till the Processbar show a red text with "DONE!"
Your Blackberry is now unlocked and Finsihed!
9. Disconnect and test
+ Link download software
Last edited by pardeeptelecom; 02-26-2009 at 15:06. Reason: All models unlock Blackberry
The Following User Says Thank You to pardeeptelecom For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Unlock BlackBerry Old & New Security MEP codes - Instant||dmitrik||Main Sales Section||0||03-29-2010 12:36|
|BlackBerry unlock, BlackBerry MEP, BlackBerry Unlock Code, BlackBerry invalid sim .||gsmxmax||Main Sales Section||0||03-05-2010 21:01|