GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2014, 00:03   #76 (permalink)

Member: 2045747
Thanks Meter: 0
(req) 9800 No red light,No light and No lcd light

Help me Pleasee....!

My 9800 all work fine, and check with DM all fine too like backup,read app,and ect like normal...But the problem is :

1. First Boot ----> No Red Light.
2. No led light at all like keypad and lcd too.

i try to another flexible still not working, can you help me PLEEAASEE

Thanks Before....!!
Old 10-23-2014, 14:24   #77 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1203369
Thanks Meter: 14
Hello I have a bold 9900 that fails to boot properly I explain I did an update to version 7.1 later after loading the bar to 3/4 it is stuck. I made several attempts but each time it's the same scenario happens. I tried also with the same 7.0 version, I'm still stuck with a loading bar that locks in three quarters. photo by supporting what option available me?
thank you in advance.

Old 10-24-2014, 05:36   #78 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 900685
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by newaz1991 View Post
BESt regards friends ..................
post here your all problem about your any Blackberry Models
In Sha Allah I will try to solve your problem in just 24 hours.............
hi, I have bb Q5 can not power on. when I put it on charging or connect with pc it show me yellow light then red and then try to start up then show a circle line start to run when it reach in middle then bb Q5 restart then show battery charging sign then start the same proses. if I try to load the software with LINK it starts reloading but the show this error message.. (An error has occurred while downloading the BlackBerry® Desktop Software. Please try again.). I have tried loader software too it finish its proses but bb Q5 cant start.. please help me....thanks
Old 10-24-2014, 05:43   #79 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguyforever View Post
Hi Friends

i have an issue with blackberry torch 9810

1. its not getting switch on if i slide it up.

2. after sliding down i need to put battery again it red light ups and its booting normally.

3. now if i use it for while there is no problem. but even in any case the lcd turns off (e.g. lock, time out etc.) it will not turn on again. the lcd light glows but display wont work.

4. now we need to restart if want the display.

Please help me...Its urgent

Thanks
Manish Sharma
Bro its simple change the flex cable..your problem will be solved... press thanks if solve your problem.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:53   #80 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25662
Thanks Meter: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirALEX View Post
hi, I have bb Q5 can not power on. when I put it on charging or connect with pc it show me yellow light then red and then try to start up then show a circle line start to run when it reach in middle then bb Q5 restart then show battery charging sign then start the same proses. if I try to load the software with LINK it starts reloading but the show this error message.. (An error has occurred while downloading the BlackBerry® Desktop Software. Please try again.). I have tried loader software too it finish its proses but bb Q5 cant start.. please help me....thanks
It's hardware there is some where shorting in HH draining more power.
Does its water damage?
Does it heating too while loading?Which portion is too hot.except CPU.repair that portion.Remove doubtful ic like wifi ic,PA,Audio ic one by one.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:47   #81 (permalink)

Member: 2279303
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by newaz1991 View Post
BESt regards friends ..................
post here your all problem about your any Blackberry Models
In Sha Allah I will try to solve your problem in just 24 hours.............
Hi, i have blackberry storm 2 9550. When connected to the laptop it connects and disconnects frequently. Secondly as it turns on a white screen appears and a message shows Device Error: 367 and at bottom it reads Reset. Very important i have installed the Cd i received with the phone on my laptop but it shows Before you begin, verify that your current blackberry device is connected to the computer. Drivers are not recognized and found. When i go to start > Devices and Printers, blackberry device appears when the red light is on and the screen is blank (black) and as the white screen appears the device indication for blackberry disappear. Is there a possibility for this phone to be repaired.... Please help Chris
Old 10-24-2014, 11:56   #82 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munir View Post
Does its water damage?
Does it heating too while loading?Which portion is too hot.except CPU.repair that portion.Remove doubtful ic like wifi ic,PA,Audio ic one by one.
thanks for reply. If I hold the BB in my hand while I put it on charging its not heating. later I will disassemble and put on charge then ill check and post the results.. please explain what is HH
Old 10-24-2014, 12:17   #83 (permalink)

Member: 362751
Thanks Meter: 5
Q10 restarting
Friend have a Q10 which failure is constantly restarting, sometimes lasting a couple of minutes to restart and at other occasions to start the ignition, I have placed several software and nothing to correct the problem, hopefully help to solve this fault thanks
Old 10-24-2014, 19:45   #84 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munir View Post
Does its water damage?
hi< I have check that BB Q5 is not water damaged and nor its getting hot from any where> so what I should do. what is HH let me know ill check that too.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:12   #85 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinacyril View Post
Hi, i have blackberry storm 2 9550. When connected to the laptop it connects and disconnects frequently. Secondly as it turns on a white screen appears and a message shows Device Error: 367 and at bottom it reads Reset. Very important i have installed the Cd i received with the phone on my laptop but it shows Before you begin, verify that your current blackberry device is connected to the computer. Drivers are not recognized and found. When i go to start > Devices and Printers, blackberry device appears when the red light is on and the screen is blank (black) and as the white screen appears the device indication for blackberry disappear. Is there a possibility for this phone to be repaired.... Please help Chris
1.Its hardware change flex behind lcd (use for touch press button in four corner,which locate behind lcd.) as photo attached
2.also touch screen problem very rare.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blackberry_storm2_9550_flex_cable.jpg (111.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-25-2014, 06:27   #86 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1474141
Sonork: 100.1647675
Thanks Meter: 66
Donate money to this user
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f489...-70-a-1866378/
Old 10-25-2014, 06:28   #87 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirALEX View Post
thanks for reply. If I hold the BB in my hand while I put it on charging its not heating. later I will disassemble and put on charge then ill check and post the results.. please explain what is HH
HH= handlehand=phone=handset=mobile=cellphone.
1.you said "show a circle line start to run when it reach in middle then bb Q5 restart then show battery charging sign " means during half round your battery get down.so try with new battery.or full charge in another Q5.
2.When it restart how much time it take to reach upto 50%? If take more than 3/4 minutes than software is not complete.For that use autoloader according to Q5 SQR100-1,SQR100-2,SQR100-3.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:37   #88 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsistemas View Post
Q10 restarting
Friend have a Q10 which failure is constantly restarting, sometimes lasting a couple of minutes to restart and at other occasions to start the ignition, I have placed several software and nothing to correct the problem, hopefully help to solve this fault thanks
Does its water damage?

I had give same reply above bcoz power managment is accurate and secure.
1.battery connector.
2.try another battery.
3.try to pwer on with charger.
4.how much time it take to complete round 100%?
Old 10-25-2014, 12:41   #89 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1091172
blackberry z10 stl100-1 dead
my phone does not even power on, it is just a black screen . no red light
Old 12-20-2015, 04:18   #90 (permalink)

Member: 2491606
Sonork: 100.1670455
Thanks Meter: 1
please i need the solution for bb Q5 blinking red light not powering