GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > BlackBerry (RIM)

BlackBerry (RIM) Blackberry phones discussion, firmwares, tutorial, media, repairs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 09:30   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 824555
Thanks Meter: 205
Wink UNLOCK YOUR GSM BLACKBERRY FOR FREE!! Free Blackberry Unlock for 8xxx 9xxx

Greetings To All,
No need to pay for stupid unlock codes online anymore, if you have a little bit of tech savvy-ness within you then you can unlock your own phone for free!! I will give you all the tools and instructions. GUARANTEED to unlock ANY GSM 8xxx and 9xxx Blackberry if done correctly. My stores unlock volumes of Blackberry's and paying for codes can get costy, so here's how to do it for free, I will share with you all!! Just tell me thanks if it helps you!

First, download the Operating System for your device from your carrier and install it in your computer. Clickl here to download the firmware of your Blackberry from your carrier. All carriers are linked from here.

Secondly, download three two files

1. MML Application click here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PDMOZ5W

2. Blackberry Loader click here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2VK6JDRN

3. Alternate link for MML Setup here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJM9Q63R

Extract the loader (file #2) and place all the files in the folder of your MFI here at C:\MML\HHFiles

Next make sure your Blackberry is not Password Protected, if it is disable it. If the password will not disable then use CrackUtility to Reset I.T. Policy

Next navigate to the folder C:\MML\HHFiles and select the loader of your Blackberry Model Number. Here's an example: For curve 8300 run loader 8300.bat THEN connect the usb to your blackberry (make sure its powered up)
The loader will then upload Ram image to your device, so wait for this process to load successfully and do not do anything until your BB says "No Application Linked Factory OS"

DONT WORRY

--DISCONECT USB FROM your Blackberry--

Next Run MML 2.0.1.3 (File #1) then hit shift+ctrl+alt+F12 to enable the hidden menu.
Now connect your blackberry (If your Device doesnt connect just click "connect usb")

Next (very important part) Click on "Clear MEP" only!!!! You should then get the message "MEP File Load Successful".

Lastly, connect your phone to Blackberry Desktop Manager Loader and update the software (Click on connections and manually select "USB").

Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!!

When and if it doesn`t work with 9500/30 you will have to wait for new loader!

(To verify unlock, go to Options>Advanced Options>Sim Card> then type MEPD or MEPPD)

**** The Below Is For Advanced Users/Techs Only*****

copy .sfi from yours instaled software for 8300(example) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8300-v4.5.0.81_P2.7.0.78\GPRS\rim8300g.sfi to loader.exe destination and create .bat file like:

Quote::START
loader -u load rim8300g.sfi
pause
GOTO exit

check before load loader what ver of software you blackberry have
do not mismatch 4.2-4.3.-4.5 software .sfi

WARNING: Only click "CLEAR MEP" in the MML hidden menu. Do Not, I REPEAT Do not push "write test imei", doing that will damage and change your imei to test 001020......... and there's no way to use this tool to rewrite the correct IMEI back to your phone!!!

CLICK THANKS IF THIS HELPS YOU!

BE SURE TO DISABLE ALL NETWORK ANDINTERNET CONNECTIONS PRIOR TO USING THE MFI LOADER. THE MFI APPLICATION WILL NOT WORK IF THERE ARE ANY ACTIVE NETWORK AND/INTERNET CONNECTIONS ACTIVE/ABLED ON YOUR PC

Code Name: Lexcell
Quote: If I Can't Do It, It's Impossible
Exploits: Palm Pre with WAP & MMS, Blackberry Storm w/ WAP and MMS on Cricket, (mms/wap ) on Touch Pro (*****ael) all On Cricket.
Working on: Making my own Web OS App for my Palm Pre.

SEARCH, READ, SEARCH, READ, THEN DO IT YOURSELF WITH NO ONE ELSE'S FURTHER HELP!!!

IF SOMEONES POST WAS HELPFUL TO YOU, BE RESPECTFUL BY USING THE "THANKS" BUTTON
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to caferimm68 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-18-2009, 10:44   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 647448
Thanks Meter: 13
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by caferimm68 View Post
greetings to all,
no need to pay for stupid unlock codes online anymore, if you have a little bit of tech savvy-ness within you then you can unlock your own phone for free!! I will give you all the tools and instructions. Guaranteed to unlock any gsm 8xxx and 9xxx blackberry if done correctly. My stores unlock volumes of blackberry's and paying for codes can get costy, so here's how to do it for free, i will share with you all!! Just tell me thanks if it helps you!

First, download the operating system for your device from your carrier and install it in your computer. Clickl here to download the firmware of your blackberry from your carrier. All carriers are linked from here.

1. Mml application click here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1pdmoz5w

2. Blackberry loader click here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2vk6jdrn

3. Alternate link for mml setup here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=wjm9q63r

extract the loader (file #2) and place all the files in the folder of your mfi here at c:\mml\hhfiles

next make sure your blackberry is not password protected, if it is disable it. If the password will not disable then use crackutility to reset i.t. Policy

next navigate to the folder c:\mml\hhfiles and select the loader of your blackberry model number. Here's an example: For curve 8300 run loader 8300.bat then connect the usb to your blackberry (make sure its powered up)
the loader will then upload ram image to your device, so wait for this process to load successfully and do not do anything until your bb says "no application linked factory os"

dont worry

--disconect usb from your blackberry--

next run mml 2.0.1.3 (file #1) then hit shift+ctrl+alt+f12 to enable the hidden menu.
Now connect your blackberry (if your device doesnt connect just click "connect usb")

next (very important part) click on "clear mep" only!!!! You should then get the message "mep file load successful".

Lastly, connect your phone to blackberry desktop manager loader and update the software (click on connections and manually select "usb").

Enjoy your unlocked blackberry!!

(to verify unlock, go to options>advanced options>sim card> then type mepd or meppd)

**** the below is for advanced users/techs only*****

copy .sfi from yours instaled software for 8300(example) c:\program files\common files\research in motion\shared\loader files\8300-v4.5.0.81_p2.7.0.78\gprs\rim8300g.sfi to loader.exe destination and create .bat file like:

Quote::start
pause
goto exit

warning: Only click "clear mep" in the mml hidden menu. Do not, i repeat do not push "write test imei", doing that will damage and change your imei to test 001020......... And there's no way to use this tool to rewrite the correct imei back to your phone!!!

Click thanks if this helps you!

Be sure to disable all network andinternet connections prior to using the mfi loader. The mfi application will not work if there are any active network and/internet connections active/abled on your pc

code name: Lexcell
Quote: If i can't do it, it's impossible
exploits: Palm pre with wap & mms, blackberry storm w/ wap and mms on cricket, (mms/wap ) on touch pro (*****ael) all on cricket.
Working on: Making my own web os app for my palm pre.

Search, read, search, read, then do it yourself with no one else's further help!!!

If someones post was helpful to you, be respectful by using the "thanks" button
thanks sir but my blackberry 8700 only showing no applicaton linked

now ehat to do
The Following User Says Thank You to surajmobile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2009, 11:02   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 269766
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by surajmobile View Post
thanks sir but my blackberry 8700 only showing no applicaton linked

now ehat to do

Follow from the part he says DONT WORRY!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to justm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2009, 11:03   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 412843
Sonork: 100.1604902
Thanks Meter: 497
Donate money to this user
Bro can i unlock bb 98xxxxxxxxxxxxx ieme series which have new securities.plz guide
Old 11-20-2009, 03:03   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 959779
Sonork: 100.1604117
Thanks Meter: 80
not work for me boos can u explain me easier
Old 11-20-2009, 03:16   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
lol

old news .......................... but new links
Old 11-20-2009, 03:20   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 205427
Sonork: 100.1580937
Thanks Meter: 1,162
Application and method is old but good for new links posted..
Old 11-20-2009, 03:23   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 410890
Thanks Meter: 88
where is the successful and tested unit you've made?????because almost of 9xxx series of bb has a new security.....
Old 11-20-2009, 03:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 712832
Thanks Meter: 290
old story, bb change security, now a mony parameters for calculate a MEP, not for free but safe

br
Old 11-21-2009, 05:31   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 959779
Sonork: 100.1604117
Thanks Meter: 80
not work for i have error when i click clearmep brother all can u explain me

here is my error

Old 02-07-2010, 23:12   #11 (permalink)

Member: 1029356
Thanks Meter: 2
Support your stolen work and give credit!!!!

If you are gonna steal my threads from other forums at least support what you post and ALSO GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER!!!! THANKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caferimm68 View Post
Greetings To All,
No need to pay for stupid unlock codes online anymore, if you have a little bit of tech savvy-ness within you then you can unlock your own phone for free!! I will give you all the tools and instructions. GUARANTEED to unlock ANY GSM 8xxx and 9xxx Blackberry if done correctly. My stores unlock volumes of Blackberry's and paying for codes can get costy, so here's how to do it for free, I will share with you all!! Just tell me thanks if it helps you!

First, download the Operating System for your device from your carrier and install it in your computer. Clickl here to download the firmware of your Blackberry from your carrier. All carriers are linked from here.

1. MML Application click here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PDMOZ5W

2. Blackberry Loader click here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2VK6JDRN

3. Alternate link for MML Setup here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJM9Q63R

Extract the loader (file #2) and place all the files in the folder of your MFI here at C:\MML\HHFiles

Next make sure your Blackberry is not Password Protected, if it is disable it. If the password will not disable then use CrackUtility to Reset I.T. Policy

Next navigate to the folder C:\MML\HHFiles and select the loader of your Blackberry Model Number. Here's an example: For curve 8300 run loader 8300.bat THEN connect the usb to your blackberry (make sure its powered up)
The loader will then upload Ram image to your device, so wait for this process to load successfully and do not do anything until your BB says "No Application Linked Factory OS"

DONT WORRY

--DISCONECT USB FROM your Blackberry--

Next Run MML 2.0.1.3 (File #1) then hit shift+ctrl+alt+F12 to enable the hidden menu.
Now connect your blackberry (If your Device doesnt connect just click "connect usb")

Next (very important part) Click on "Clear MEP" only!!!! You should then get the message "MEP File Load Successful".

Lastly, connect your phone to Blackberry Desktop Manager Loader and update the software (Click on connections and manually select "USB").

Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry!!

(To verify unlock, go to Options>Advanced Options>Sim Card> then type MEPD or MEPPD)

**** The Below Is For Advanced Users/Techs Only*****

copy .sfi from yours instaled software for 8300(example) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8300-v4.5.0.81_P2.7.0.78\GPRS\rim8300g.sfi to loader.exe destination and create .bat file like:

Quote::START
pause
GOTO exit

WARNING: Only click "CLEAR MEP" in the MML hidden menu. Do Not, I REPEAT Do not push "write test imei", doing that will damage and change your imei to test 001020......... and there's no way to use this tool to rewrite the correct IMEI back to your phone!!!

CLICK THANKS IF THIS HELPS YOU!

BE SURE TO DISABLE ALL NETWORK ANDINTERNET CONNECTIONS PRIOR TO USING THE MFI LOADER. THE MFI APPLICATION WILL NOT WORK IF THERE ARE ANY ACTIVE NETWORK AND/INTERNET CONNECTIONS ACTIVE/ABLED ON YOUR PC

Code Name: Lexcell
Quote: If I Can't Do It, It's Impossible
Exploits: Palm Pre with WAP & MMS, Blackberry Storm w/ WAP and MMS on Cricket, (mms/wap ) on Touch Pro (*****ael) all On Cricket.
Working on: Making my own Web OS App for my Palm Pre.

SEARCH, READ, SEARCH, READ, THEN DO IT YOURSELF WITH NO ONE ELSE'S FURTHER HELP!!!

IF SOMEONES POST WAS HELPFUL TO YOU, BE RESPECTFUL BY USING THE "THANKS" BUTTON
Old 02-07-2010, 23:15   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 472933
Sonork: 100.1590967
Thanks Meter: 1,331
it's fake...
buy boxes for unlock!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 23:29   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44659