Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-24-2010, 22:51||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: in my home
Thanked 53 Times in 39 Posts
new htc TOUCH 2 MEGA HARD SPL HERE
1. connect your MEGA with your PC by USB cable and boot into Windows Mobile
2. wait until ActiveSync is ready (icon green)
3. run "flash-hardspl.bat" to flash the HardSPL. It will create a backup of your current SPL
(called "spl-backup.bin") and creates a file "check.bin" in subdirectory "1" (for diagnostic purposes)
4. the phone will be rebooted automatically
5. you can now flash any cooked or original rom, splash screen or radio rom
- if your device is application locked the batch file will run with errors. To app unlock your device
Download PHM Registry Editor - v0.70 from here:
PocketPCFreeware : PHM Registry Editor 0.70
Copy it to your device and execute it.
Modify this registry key:
valuename '00001001' was set to dword:2, change it to dword:1
Reset using power button and try again.
- the HardSPL is based on the SPL v1.28.0000 (PB74, Shipped) for MEGA with modelID PB74100 (check your modelID in battery compartment)
- a quick verification for correct installation is to boot into SPL tri-colour bootloader screen. In the top-left corner it should display "1.54.Hard"
- to flash back the stock SPL 1.28.0000 run "flash-stock-1.28.0000.bat"
- to flash your original SPL run "flash-your-backup.bat"
don't forget thx :d