GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Game Consoles & Mp3/4 , HD players (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f490/)
-   -   Best Video Game Consoles for 2018 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f490/best-video-game-consoles-2018-a-2402452/)

Peiffer 05-13-2018 20:03

Best Video Game Consoles for 2018

Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Microsoft Xbox 1S
Nitendo 2DS XL
Nitendo Switch
Nitendo 2DS

Peiffer 05-13-2018 20:03

PS5: what's the latest PlayStation 5 news and when will Sony release it?

As we enter the fifth year of the PlayStation 4's lifecycle, our minds can't help but turn to the PS5. Now, at time of writing, Sony hasn't confirmed it's working on a PlayStation 5 which means that even though we'd love to be able to say we know there's a PS5 release date announcement coming soon, we just can't. It's actually quite difficult to guess when exactly we might get our first look at the PlayStation 5, but we reckon it's safe to assume it'll be a couple of years away yet.

But don't despair. While we can't be sure exactly when the PS5 will be revealed or even announced, we know that a PlayStation 5 will be coming at some point. Sony's President and CEO, Shawn Layden, confirmed as much in an interview with Golem.de. Sure, he said it wouldn't be any time soon. But that's better than not coming at all!

Although we're hideously impatient for news of a PlayStation 5, we can't fault Sony for looking before it takes the leap into the next generation of consoles. After all, the PS4 Pro is still relatively new to the market and its direct competitor, the Microsoft's Xbox One X, is an even more recent release.

However, industry insider Jez Corden and a recent Microsoft job listing have hinted that Microsoft is already thinking about the next Xbox. That means it's highly unlikely that Sony isn't currently doing the same and is, perhaps, even further along in the process.

By introducing greater power and 4K capabilities to the market, mid-generation upgrades such as the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X have extended the lifespan of the current generation significantly.

Peiffer 05-13-2018 20:04

As we enter the fifth year of the PlayStation 4's lifecycle, our minds can't help but

Microsoft has set up a new cloud gaming division in the company to look forward to a future where its gaming strategy does not revolve around Xbox.

A window reflecting a nearby building at the Microsoft office in Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. Reuters.A window reflecting a nearby building at the Microsoft office in Cambridge, Massachusetts, US. Reuters.
If you are living under a rock or suddenly happen to read this article out of the blue then the Xbox is Microsoft’s gaming console that is geared both towards gaming as well as living-room entertainment.

Currently, the innovation efforts from both the console makers or companies that focus on gaming PCs and the game developers are focused to make better-looking games, to make dedicated gaming devices (PCs and Consoles) more powerful while pushing for portability when it comes to hand-held devices (Nintendo Switch). Microsoft has been planning to move in a direction where the device does not matter and the gaming experience stays similar regardless of how powerful or portable the device is.

ibiza1688 03-18-2019 13:18

PlayStation 4 Pro
Nintendo Switch

buraksgln 04-10-2019 11:47

playstation 4 pro best consol

Macdavit 12-24-2020 22:20

Now in 2020 #1 choice is PS 5 I believe. As a fan of WoW I was really glad to find out that according to some recent reports, the famous MMORPG title World of Warcraft available only on Microsoft Windows may soon appear on the Sony console PlayStation 5. The upcoming expansion of World of Warcraft is named Shadowlands. I guess it is worth buying just because of that no matter the price :) I have got lots of extra gaming items I bought at https://overgear.com/games/wow/raids so I hope that my gaming experience on PS5 will be incomparable.

Korey43 02-08-2021 03:39

I love WoW Classic too, it takes way too long to level up because of the walking distance between quests. it's enjoyable but it's mostly a lot of work i played until level 56 mage and then decided it wasn't worth the time. But thanks to they helped me save lots of time. I might come back if naxx releases i always loved that raid. i never should have picked mage as my first class i would have maxed a really long time ago. also it takes way too long to recover health and mana.

Korey43 02-08-2021 07:37

I love WoW Classic too, it takes way too long to level up because of the walking distance between quests. it's enjoyable but it's mostly a lot of work i played until level 56 mage and then decided it wasn't worth the time. But thanks to https://www.ssegold.com/wowclassic-gold , they helped me save lots of time. I might come back if naxx releases i always loved that raid. i never should have picked mage as my first class i would have maxed a really long time ago. also it takes way too long to recover health and mana.