GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Game Consoles & Mp3/4 , HD players

Game Consoles & Mp3/4 , HD players Repairing and servicing Mp4, Mp3 devices, HD players.. you may also find here any threads related to Game Consoles devices like Wii, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo .. etc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2018, 19:00   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2837840
Thanks Meter: 3
How to boost your gaming performance

Improving game performance with Android Developer options settings
After you activate the Developer options, you’ll be able to find a setting that can help improve your gaming experience. Once you get into the menu you must search for the Force 4x MSSA (Multi-sample anti-aliasing) option.

After you enable this option, your device will run game apps at the best quality available. This happens because Android will be forced to use 4x multisample anti-aliasing in games written in OpenGL 2.0.

You must be aware though that this option will make you consume a lot of battery, so we recommend to use when your phone is fully charged. Also, you should disable this option after you finish your gaming time.

Turn off background services

Social media apps drain ram memory and battery of mobile devices when they act as background apps.

The constant ping of apps like whatsapp, Facebook and email services make the processor work more than usual.

Although smartphones and tablets are made to use considerably less battery and ram memory while using these kind of apps, they still do, so if you want to have an even better gaming experience you may want to disable the background services option

Using boost apps

In Play Store you can find a lot of apps created specially to boost your device in order to have better gaming experience.

Those apps will improve your device performance and graphics quality. Mostly, the boost apps have the magnificent feature of make changes temporarily, so when you stop playing your game all settings come back as default.

You can try apps like Swift Gamer, DU Speed Booster, Game Booster 3 or Systweak Android Cleaner.

If you have a Samsung device you can use the Game Launcher that comes with it by default. It’s a very effective tool that help users to really get focused on their game experience whenever they want to use their devices for entertainment.

So, these boost options will definitely help you improve your experience as a gamer. It is always useful to know about the hidden features and options that smartphones have. This way you can start learning more about all the advantages that Android brings to users and developers by boosting your game
Old 03-03-2021, 07:12   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2977049
Thanks Meter: 0
I always buy boosting services from third-party sellers. For me, i play FFXIV. It has battles, amazing story, intricate (but understandable) and relaxing crafting, or a very unique take on PVP, FFXIV has something for everyone; and not only that but these elements are individually well designed to encourage you to try out each element at your own pace. It is difficult to summarize why I think this game is worthy of your time, but in short, FFXIV largely respects your time depending on what YOU want to do. It is much difficult for me, so i bought ffxiv power leveling service to level up.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:19   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2977049
Thanks Meter: 0
I always buy boosting services from third-party sellers. For me, i play FFXIV. It has battles, amazing story, intricate (but understandable) and relaxing crafting, or a very unique take on PVP, FFXIV has something for everyone; and not only that but these elements are individually well designed to encourage you to try out each element at your own pace. It is difficult to summarize why I think this game is worthy of your time, but in short, FFXIV largely respects your time depending on what YOU want to do. It is much difficult for me, so i bought ffxiv power leveling service ( https://www.pvpbank.com/ ) to level up.
Old 09-15-2021, 08:45   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2975362
Thanks Meter: 2
I think the best way to boost your gaming performance is to buy game currency. Do you play New World? Or prepare to play it? You can definitely need some cheap New World gold.