GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GPS devices , Navigators & Maps

GPS devices , Navigators & Maps Find here all threads related to Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Navigators, GPS receivers, Settings, Maps and GPS modes.. etc

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 11:17   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 826
Member: 1032904
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 540
[Android] TomTom 1.1.1 maps and apk [all regions]

TomTom 1.1.1 .apk and Maps [all regions 900.4617 maps
Requirements: 2.2+
Overview: TomTom Navigation for Android, Maps and program


Download Instructions:Download files into file folder. Click “V” by file. Do not choose “All Parts” Unpack install .apk and copy file to: sdcard/tomtom

TomTom_1.1.1 .apk and Maps are included in download:

Australia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [344MB]

Benelux 1.1.1 .apk and Map [491MB]

Brazil 1.1.1 .apk and Map [437MB]

Canada and Alaska 1.1.1 .apk and Map [495MB]

DE-AT-CH 1.1.1 .apk and Map [713MB]

Eastern Europe 1.1.1 .apk and Map [801MB]

Europe 1.1.1 .apk and Map [3.43GB]

France 1.1.1 .apk and Map [614MB]

Greece 1.1.1 .apk and Map [264MB]

Iberia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [571MB]

Italia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [498MB]

Mexico 1.1.1 .apk and Map [383MB]

New Zealand 1.1.1 .apk and Map [214MB]

Poland 1.1.1 .apk and Map [253MB]

Russia Baltic Finland 1.1.1 .apk and Map [520MB]

Scandinavia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [551MB]

Southeast Asia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [345MB

Southern Africa 1.1.1 .apk and Map [284MB]

Turkey 1.1.1 .apk and Map [307MB]

UK and Ireland 1.1.1 .apk and Map [383MB]

U.S.A 1.1.1 .apk and Map [2.11GB]

U.S.A and Canada 1.1.1 .apk and Map [2.29GB]

USA_Canada_Mexico 1.1.1 .apk and Map [2.43GB]

Western Europe 1.1.1 .apk and Map [2.65GB]


PLEASE PM, IF DEAD LINKS ARE FOUND
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jmermel For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-25-2012, 12:58   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 42
Member: 1166396
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
thanks for you posting, where and how we can get for middle east and asia maps?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 13:46   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: barbados
Posts: 102
Member: 423897
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 31
need map for barbados or the caribbean
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 13:48   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 826
Member: 1032904
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionwencher View Post
thanks for you posting, where and how we can get for middle east and asia maps?
Only SEA available now. I will look for Middle East
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 13:50   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 826
Member: 1032904
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by fross25 View Post
need map for barbados or the caribbean
TomTom does not do maps for the barbados or the Caribbean. Sorry
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 18:59   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Member: 1855928
Status: Offline
Sonork: anjokyn
Thanks Meter: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmermel View Post
TomTom 1.1.1 .apk and Maps [all regions 900.4617 maps
Requirements: 2.2+
Overview: TomTom Navigation for Android, Maps and program


Download Instructions:Download files into file folder. Click “V” by file. Do not choose “All Parts” Unpack install .apk and copy file to: sdcard/tomtom

TomTom_1.1.1 .apk and Maps are included in download:

Australia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [344MB]

Benelux 1.1.1 .apk and Map [491MB]

Brazil 1.1.1 .apk and Map [437MB]

Canada and Alaska 1.1.1 .apk and Map [495MB]

DE-AT-CH 1.1.1 .apk and Map [713MB]

Eastern Europe 1.1.1 .apk and Map [801MB]

Europe 1.1.1 .apk and Map [3.43GB]

France 1.1.1 .apk and Map [614MB]

Greece 1.1.1 .apk and Map [264MB]

Iberia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [571MB]

Italia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [498MB]

Mexico 1.1.1 .apk and Map [383MB]

New Zealand 1.1.1 .apk and Map [214MB]

Poland 1.1.1 .apk and Map [253MB]

Russia Baltic Finland 1.1.1 .apk and Map [520MB]

Scandinavia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [551MB]

Southeast Asia 1.1.1 .apk and Map [345MB

Southern Africa 1.1.1 .apk and Map [284MB]

Turkey 1.1.1 .apk and Map [307MB]

UK and Ireland 1.1.1 .apk and Map [383MB]

U.S.A 1.1.1 .apk and Map [2.11GB]

U.S.A and Canada 1.1.1 .apk and Map [2.29GB]

USA_Canada_Mexico 1.1.1 .apk and Map [2.43GB]

Western Europe 1.1.1 .apk and Map [2.65GB]


PLEASE PM, IF DEAD LINKS ARE FOUND
I did not understand how to install. could you explain me? thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 20:11   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 826
Member: 1032904
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 540
Download Instructions:Download files into file folder. Click “V” by file. Do not choose “All Parts” Unpack install .apk and copy to Folder structure: sdcard/tomtom/com.tomtom.country/
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jmermel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 08:19   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Member: 1864460
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Thank you so much for the app. I am a total android noob just started yesterday so would really appreciate some help. I have downloaded both parts of the southeasia apk separately and then I was able to install the apk but every time I load the app it says no maps installed I have moved the other files all over the place but to no avail. Sorry but could you please tell me what to do? Thanks a lot
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:27   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 826
Member: 1032904
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by crill View Post
Thank you so much for the app. I am a total android noob just started yesterday so would really appreciate some help. I have downloaded both parts of the southeasia apk separately and then I was able to install the apk but every time I load the app it says no maps installed I have moved the other files all over the place but to no avail. Sorry but could you please tell me what to do? Thanks a lot
1) Copy the .apk file to the root of your SD card

2) Install the app from the apk.

3) Run the app. This will create a folder on the root of your SD card called com.tomtom.ukireland

4) Open this folder and delete the entire contents.

5) Copy the 'metadata.xml' file and the 'files' folder from your download and place in com.tomtom.ukireland

6) Run the app again.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jmermel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2013, 02:37   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 147
Member: 979804
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmermel View Post
1) Copy the .apk file to the root of your SD card
2) Install the app from the apk.
3) Run the app. This will create a folder on the root of your SD card called com.tomtom.ukireland
4) Open this folder and delete the entire contents.
5) Copy the 'metadata.xml' file and the 'files' folder from your download and place in com.tomtom.ukireland
6) Run the app again.

thanks.

I'm having similar issues, app starts, but, can't find maps

downloaded the 2 parts, unarchived/merges to same folder, copied to device, run the australia patched apk
it made dir on external SD card, the path in xml specifies
/mnt/sdcard/tomtom/com.tomtom.australia
so I copied dir from externals to internal, but, after app starts, it keeps saying ;map not found, and, can not quit it without killing the process, menu or back won't do anything

this in on A 4.2.1 EOS Xoom, is it the change in path... with 4.2?
like, in the file manager is like /storage/emulated/0 ?
I tried editing xml with that, so far, no luck
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:31   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 147
Member: 979804
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
tried on phone, A 4.1.2, again, installer extracted to ext sd media, not, internal, BUT after copying unarchived 'files' folder to /sdcard/tomtom/.... I'm working !!!!

thanks!
I'll try fiddling with the Xoom later this evening, and, see if I can repeat my success, thanks

so, to the op, what I done:

install, then copy 'files' folder from download below/sdcard/tomtom/com.tomtom.yourcountry

including xml file

hth
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:28   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 147
Member: 979804
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyteke View Post
thanks.
I'm having similar issues, app starts, but, can't find maps
what a diffrence a coffee makes,,,

re-did Xoom, works right off, as per instructions:
install, delete newly created country folder 'files', copy 'files' from archive,
works

don't know what was I smoking before, sorry, all's well
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 13:36   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Member: 1873498
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
thanks a lot for you wonderfull work.
I inserted autovelox in the folder Italy but alerts don't sound, what I did wrong?
thamk you
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 16:00   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 826
Member: 1032904
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulluwing View Post
thanks a lot for you wonderfull work.
I inserted autovelox in the folder Italy but alerts don't sound, what I did wrong?
thamk you
I am sorry, I know nothing about autovelox.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:20   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Member: 1884446
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi,
I click on the link and I just get a site full of pop ups !!!
Am I doing something wrong?
Cheers
Paul.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:24.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.44340 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO