GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GPS devices , Navigators & Maps

GPS devices , Navigators & Maps Find here all threads related to Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Navigators, GPS receivers, Settings, Maps and GPS modes.. etc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 00:51   #16 (permalink)

Member: 1215409
Thanks Meter: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksng View Post
Thanks for the application. Had a problem thou, after selecting the voice an error message saying "Error Downloading Files" came up. Anyone encountered this.
Yes I did
But even by puting the file on my sd card and then in save, when I started it said some files were corrupted and that they would be deleted but still not working.
I'm using HTC Hero.
Anyone managed to install it?
Thx
Old 01-24-2010, 14:34   #17 (permalink)

Member: 812536
Thanks Meter: 1
Yes got it working on my HTC Hero. Have even updated the maps from within the app.
Old 01-28-2010, 14:03   #18 (permalink)

Member: 1221271
Wombatwilson... plz help

Would you be able to tell us how you were able to install it please? If you could detail us like which link did you follow to download the app and which one for the maps and what procedure you followed or any actions taken please? This'll be a great help.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers.
Old 01-30-2010, 14:13   #19 (permalink)

Member: 812536
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by desilemons View Post
Would you be able to tell us how you were able to install it please? If you could detail us like which link did you follow to download the app and which one for the maps and what procedure you followed or any actions taken please? This'll be a great help.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers.
This is the link for the program http://www.relink.us/view.php?id=86f...58585664244595

and then i installed linda file manager to find where i had put it in on sd card then i have used uk maps.

Hope this is all ok any problems then just ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wombatwilson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2010, 16:26   #20 (permalink)

Member: 1032904
Thanks Meter: 1,270
Exclamation

CoPilot 8 for Android v8.0.0.571
Requirements; Android OS
Overview: European Maps & program

[break]
More Info:
1. Uninstall CoPilot [ if installed]
2. Install the cracked Copilot. Apk
Download Instructions: Direct download NOT DLC
Extract using WinZip or WinRar. Place in folder, extract last part, all will extract. Do not use 7Zip or you will get CRC error.
Password; gorilla

DOWNLOAD; CoPilot Europe v8.0.0.571[1.79GB]

BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
DOWNLOAD; BeNeLux v8.0.0.571

DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
DOWNLOAD; DACH v8.0.0.571

PLEASE PM IF DEAD LINKS FOUND
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmermel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 17:55   #21 (permalink)

Member: 1234617
hi, first post on this site. found it while searching for copilot for my archos 5 android. i have downloaded the files, 14 of them, and put them all in a folder. when i extract the last one it gets so far and with both winzip and winrar i get CRC faults on archive 8 saying volume corrupt. tried 7ZIP and it doesnt even recognise the password. can anyone help please? thanks for the upload BTW, much appreciated.

if anyone wants a premium log in to download these feel free to pm me

rodgerq
Old 02-12-2010, 18:11   #22 (permalink)

well ive got it installed and it gets to the voices part and gives me an error about downloading failed. anyone any ideas?

rodgerq
Old 02-13-2010, 18:14   #23 (permalink)

Member: 1221271
Dear Jmermel, I installed just the program (CoPilot EU 8.0.0.517.apk) by uninstalling the older version but kept the maps downloaded by this older version. Now the newer version has automatically picked up the maps but keeps on asking for the google checkout order number. Could you let us know how we can deal with this please? Thanks.
Old 02-13-2010, 18:27   #24 (permalink)

also gettin the google checkout thing and when i skip it i get an error " the data in use is not properly licenced "

anyone having bother with the voices downloading error, this is what i did to fix it

1. on your device go into the coppilot folder, then into the save folder. create a folder in there with the name [Choose a Language].

2. inside the [choose a langauge] folder create a folder called voices.

3. download and unzip this file http://www.filefactory.com/file/b014...se_Copilot.zip and copy the files into the voices folder

4. run the program again.

after doing this the program downloaded the voices as it should have, and also let me choose more to download in the settings menu.

rodgerq
Old 03-01-2010, 13:32   #25 (permalink)

Member: 1248457
hey folks, i got one problem...

i downloaded CoPilot Europe v8.0.0.571[1.79GB] from jmermel post and succsessfully installed application on my htc tattoo with android 1.6. But the problem is that i can't seem to install maps correctly.

I unziped all the maps, witch extract them into one Europe folder with multiple subfolders and files, then i tried to move this europe folder to all the folders in copilote installation folder (root, save...) and it didn't work (copilot always said:no maps installed ). Somewhere on some website i noticed that maps should be in a EU folder, so i also tried that and i gave Europe folder into EU folder and tried again. It seemed that it worked but other problem occured. Copilot said that it is problem with licesing and that i need to enter licence number (25 character long code). I am assuming that the problem occured because i have too much maps witch arent "licenced". When i remove maps it doesnt want licence number and if i go to download maps i see that the program is licenced to download a few maps (only central eastern europe). So i am guessing that it detected that i have too much maps witch i aren't suppose to have and thats way it asked for licence number.

What am i doing wrong? Is it maybe that i am online while installing maps or something like that? Pls help
Old 03-03-2010, 23:03   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 240946
Thanks Meter: 10
Newbie needing some help

Hi

Please help no matter which downloaded version i try i get the same error message " Copilots code cannot be loaded by the system"

Do you think its human error or have copilot closed the loophole?

Help much appreciated

C
Old 03-06-2010, 22:33   #27 (permalink)

Member: 1252946
Same issue for me on HTC Magic running 1.6 (UK).

In the end I just installed the Sygic Mobile Maps 9 version posted in this forum and it works fine, voice guides are VERY clear and accurate and easy to follow, so much so I don't need to use the screen at all so have the phone tucked away since the GPS reception on the Magic is so good but if someone gets this working I would like to know as well because it's never bad to have some more nav apps if Sygic fails one day!
Old 03-28-2010, 11:04   #28 (permalink)

Member: 1271678
thanks heaps for the upload , i got small request could you please (if u have) upload the HTC HD2 version for copilot 8 plz?

thanks in advance
Old 04-08-2010, 14:49   #29 (permalink)

Member: 1274751
any serbian maps? if someone coul help it would be great!
Old 04-11-2010, 20:46   #30 (permalink)

Member: 1281733
Hi all!

I've installed copilot with Benelux maps: works great during one week.

Today, when i launch copilot, i received the following message: "unable to locate grid repertory".

Does anyone have a solution for this problem???

Thanks a lot for your help!