GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GPS devices , Navigators & Maps

GPS devices , Navigators & Maps Find here all threads related to Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Navigators, GPS receivers, Settings, Maps and GPS modes.. etc

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2007, 19:17   #16 (permalink)

Member: 428473
Thanks Meter: 0

i have the same problem on my SDA music like
Quote:
Innersense
and
Quote:
Qtek8310

can anyone help ?

Old 01-10-2007, 21:54   #17 (permalink)

Member: 363736
I'm having a heck of a time finding Canadian maps.
I am looking for E-Can. and W-Can.
Can anyone help me....Please.

Old 01-10-2007, 22:43   #18 (permalink)

Member: 377556
I'm also looking for e canada maps anyone???

Old 01-10-2007, 23:05   #19 (permalink)

I spent 2 hours searching the chinese sites and they have killed all the links...I got this running on my Moto Q and my bluetooth gps hooks up perfect, this would be great to get this going...

Old 01-11-2007, 17:25   #20 (permalink)

Member: 250195
Hi,
I have installed Route 66 successfuly, but when I'm trying select any destination, calculating route takes forever... (USA_East map). I have never got result...

Old 01-11-2007, 20:23   #21 (permalink)

Member: 429293
Any chance of upping maps of the midwest? Thanks!!!

Old 01-12-2007, 07:56   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 34090
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_seahawk View Post
Hi,
I have installed Route 66 successfuly, but when I'm trying select any destination, calculating route takes forever... (USA_East map). I have never got result...
Can you explain how you successfuly installed Route 66. I have a Qtek 8310 and even after many tries I did not succeed to install it. It still crashes after selecting a map...

Old 01-12-2007, 17:45   #23 (permalink)

Member: 250195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_nokia View Post
Can you explain how you successfuly installed Route 66. I have a Qtek 8310 and even after many tries I did not succeed to install it. It still crashes after selecting a map...
Nothing special... I just followed instructions... I did that several times without any problems...
By the way, I have T-Mobile SDA which is almost exactly the same that you have.

But I still have my own problem and looks like nobody has same problem...

Old 01-12-2007, 22:59   #24 (permalink)

Member: 391941
Here are my experiences on my Motorola Q phone. First of all I followed the instructions. .. copying all of the files onto the SD card. It didn't autorun so I went into ../2577 folder and ran the CAB. I installed it to my SD card. After installation.. it said the ERROR about missing a file and to re-install. I ignored it and exited. I replaced the EXE with cracked file but it still gave the missing file error. I went to my Storage Card\Program File\ROUTE 66 and only saw the EXE there... I figured out that the other folders 2577, help, lang, maps...etc needed to be copied there after installation. After doing that it worked. The instructions didn't say to copy the folders to where you installed the program it just says to copy it to your SD card. Hope this helps some people.

Thank you to the sharer of this fine program.

Old 01-13-2007, 03:21   #25 (permalink)

I too installed on my Q and everything went perfect!
I recall the instructions saying to install everything on the root of the storage card, if you did that then everything should go as layed out.
My problem is I dont have any maps of Canada and I cant check out how well the program works.
Is it worth me finding the maps?

Old 01-14-2007, 00:30   #26 (permalink)

Member: 222554
Quote:
Originally Posted by qphone2006 View Post
Here are my experiences on my Motorola Q phone. First of all I followed the instructions. .. copying all of the files onto the SD card. It didn't autorun so I went into ../2577 folder and ran the CAB. I installed it to my SD card. After installation.. it said the ERROR about missing a file and to re-install. I ignored it and exited. I replaced the EXE with cracked file but it still gave the missing file error. I went to my Storage Card\Program File\ROUTE 66 and only saw the EXE there... I figured out that the other folders 2577, help, lang, maps...etc needed to be copied there after installation. After doing that it worked. The instructions didn't say to copy the folders to where you installed the program it just says to copy it to your SD card. Hope this helps some people.

Thank you to the sharer of this fine program.
Thanks for your help!
Unfortunately it still doesn't work out for me.
I copied all folders first to Root. Then installed Cab file. R66 started up after installation, and I quited it with Taskmngr.
Then I overwrited the exefile in staragecard\programfiles\route 66.
After that I copied all R66 folders to route66 folder, but I still can't put in the registercodes. (register menu just doesn't show up).
I even tried to copy the R66 folder also to root, together with other folders, but nothing seems to work.
It irritates, me cause it makes me feel like a n00b.
Well, TomTom still does the work for me, but I was really interested in trying R66.
Did other Qtek 8310 users get it working with this help?

Old 01-14-2007, 11:19   #27 (permalink)

Member: 316279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtek8310 View Post
Well, TomTom still does the work for me, but I was really interested in trying R66.
Did other Qtek 8310 users get it working with this help?
Route 66 is running om my qtek for a week now. I installed it following the instructions that came with the download file. Although now its works smoothly in the beginning I had some problems:
- with the activating : I had to remove in the root of the storage card the file ActivationKey.dat so I could register again for a couple of times (miscounted the key or another reason ??)
- route 66 freezed : I had to find the right (benelux) map else freezing!
When a freeze occured I had to remove the prefs.ini file after rebooting my qtek. Else route 66 would not start up.
Hopes this little information is of any help for you!

Old 01-14-2007, 16:13   #28 (permalink)

Member: 222554
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky58 View Post
Route 66 is running om my qtek for a week now. I installed it following the instructions that came with the download file. Although now its works smoothly in the beginning I had some problems:
- with the activating : I had to remove in the root of the storage card the file ActivationKey.dat so I could register again for a couple of times (miscounted the key or another reason ??)
- route 66 freezed : I had to find the right (benelux) map else freezing!
When a freeze occured I had to remove the prefs.ini file after rebooting my qtek. Else route 66 would not start up.
Hopes this little information is of any help for you!
Well thank you for your help too! There's obviously something wrong with this phone.
I can't get this ****ing thing to work. I must stop trying now, or else my phone ends up broken against the wall.

Maybe some registry setting avoids it from working?

Old 01-15-2007, 07:28   #29 (permalink)

Member: 268715
Route66 7.0.2992 to 7.0.3040 update (might fix some problems)

Please note: This patch cannot be uninstalled so make you have a copy of version 7.0.2992 if the patch doesn't work.

How to install patch:

1) Install the original version 7.0.2992 into your SD and install as usual
2) Extract the content of "R66 7.0.2992 to 7.0.3040 update.zip"
3) Copy the content of the update to the route of your SD and overwrite all files.

http://rapidshare.com/files/11905708...e.zip.zip.html

Last edited by ladude626; 01-16-2007 at 03:53.

Old 01-15-2007, 11:24   #30 (permalink)

Member: 332615
ladude626 i ve donloded the file 2 time but it corrupted

please re-upload

Closed Thread