GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MRT - Mobile repair tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2016, 14:56   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
zhulianqi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: china guangzhou
Age: 29
Posts: 1,302
Member: 812359
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597111
Thanks Meter: 6,049
How to use MRT MTK Tools<ex:huawei mtk phone>User's Manual


In mrt software,select mtk tools



ex:Now I want repair one huawei phone
I need tick Huawei only
tip:if is normal mtk phone,not need tick any


if I want backup the mobile file,I just select read flash
if I want write flash,then I select write flash


backup file done



Format option can repair mobile some promble,remove password,also you can remoe the frp lock
tip:normal mtk mobile format is very fast,just less then 10 second
but huawei not support fast format,so in here,mrt make smart use Low format



format done


mrt mtk tools in a smart tool,in here you can do a lot of mtk mobile phone!!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to zhulianqi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-15-2016, 16:30   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 254
Member: 2100126
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1622381
Thanks Meter: 40
this update. flash read and write huawei y6pro tit-al00 supported
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 16:32   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
zhulianqi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: china guangzhou
Age: 29
Posts: 1,302
Member: 812359
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597111
Thanks Meter: 6,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm_city01 View Post
this update. flash read and write huawei y6pro tit-al00 supported
is MT6735 cpu,I think is support!!!You can check
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 16:47   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,179
Member: 1847344
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 286
Add spd

Add all new spd based phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 17:01   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 254
Member: 2100126
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1622381
Thanks Meter: 40
I dont have mrt where to buy in pakistan
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 17:08   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 105
Member: 1492930
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 58
i cannot download plz................SIR JEE give me another link.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aditya Gharui For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 07:30   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
.::ARD::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indonesia / Guangzhou
Posts: 4,467
Member: 1705891
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604564
Thanks Meter: 6,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm_city01 View Post
I dont have mrt where to buy in pakistan
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f492...-list-2067017/
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .::ARD::. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 08:53   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 265
Member: 2640240
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 148
huwaei y5(2)
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM7
>>> Device driver identification:
PreLoader USB VCOM Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6582
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CA01
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Fail
and also g610-u20 mtk 6589
not supported yet
huwaei y52 frp lock also not supported
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 11:29   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
zhulianqi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: china guangzhou
Age: 29
Posts: 1,302
Member: 812359
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597111
Thanks Meter: 6,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenoo View Post
huwaei y5(2)
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM7
>>> Device driver identification:
PreLoader USB VCOM Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6582
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CA01
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Fail
and also g610-u20 mtk 6589
not supported yet
huwaei y52 frp lock also not supported
try untick huawei option
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 20:51   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Member: 1185384
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
Can read factory flash for mtk nand?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 03:36   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Tien Dung GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 113
Member: 2643704
Status: Offline
Sonork: 0932606079
Thanks Meter: 58
Donate money to this user
MRT Suport all mtk backup factory flash file thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 17:05   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 92
Member: 2367218
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
Mrt team pls add spd cpu for next update Thanks.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ravuthcambo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2017, 16:21   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ddilshod93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Uzbekistan/Tashkent/Gagarin
Posts: 874
Member: 2082192
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhulianqi View Post
In mrt software,select mtk tools



ex:Now I want repair one huawei phone
I need tick Huawei only
tip:if is normal mtk phone,not need tick any


if I want backup the mobile file,I just select read flash
if I want write flash,then I select write flash


backup file done



Format option can repair mobile some promble,remove password,also you can remoe the frp lock
tip:normal mtk mobile format is very fast,just less then 10 second
but huawei not support fast format,so in here,mrt make smart use Low format



format done


mrt mtk tools in a smart tool,in here you can do a lot of mtk mobile phone!!!
Hi.
Dear @zhulianqi bro.
please need me for this model "HUAWEI_TAG-AL00__TAG-AL00C92B159" Readed full flash or Preloader files.

Thank you very much in advance.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ddilshod93 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 19:14   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
Member: 2715427
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
m3 note

How to unlock flyme fingerprint password
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 14:46   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 10
Member: 2731011
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by guguj View Post
How to unlock flyme fingerprint password
need mrt dougle, contact me: fb. com/thanhdatpd
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thanhdatpd For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:48.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.38500 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO