GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > MRT - Mobile repair tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2018, 06:44   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2663223
Thanks Meter: 3
Red face Huawei Honor 9 lite LLD-AL10 stuck in fastboot FRP on bootloader Lock

hello to all members i have huawei honor 9 lite LLD-AL10 i have flashed this phone by mrt hw_tool 1.5 and after it stuck at waiting for 5 minuts no reboot
and let me tell u one thing bootloader is locked and frp is on what should i do to unbrick my phone please help its urgent.

Old 08-09-2018, 12:48   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1705891
Sonork: 100.1604564
Thanks Meter: 8,139
Take off the battery and set again

Old 08-10-2018, 15:55   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::ARD::. View Post
Take off the battery and set again
brother what u r talking about is this can fix my phone my phone have bootloader locked and frp locked and it is bricked. i m flashing this phone by mrt and mrt flash this and wait for 5 minutes it and does not reboot when i forcely reboot it it stuck at honor logo and goes to recovery when i m flashing this phone by sdcard dload method flashing recvoery flashign it gives error on 5 percent tried everything my phone is bricked stuck at recovery not wiping anything recovery damaged when u try to flash phone by fastboot method it says command not allowed

Old 08-10-2018, 16:10   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2633615
Sonork: 100.1676069
Thanks Meter: 104
connect huawei multi tool in fastboot mode
get ur firmware version and download same
firmware ver flash it sd card

Old 08-10-2018, 16:10   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Old 08-10-2018, 20:09   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nainar View Post
you means flashing through sd card not possible tryied it before getting error on 5 percent i m flashing it by mrt with correct indian firmware matched with build i have screenshot of phone before flashing now i m flashing same firmware using mrt dongle but it stuck in last 99 percent showing message it will take 5 minute but not rebooting but i have manualy rebooted phone and now my phone stuck in black screen than recovery mode what should i do. i dont want to pay for dc phoenix my phone was working fine but after flash with mrt it brick help to solve this thanks

Condition of phone is FRP LOCK and Bootloader Lock and black screen after honor logo and goes into recovery and recovery also damaged not flashing any firmware cant root cant do anything please help me to fix and flash stock rom

Old 08-10-2018, 23:41   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2234291
Thanks Meter: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonu5514 View Post
brother what u r talking about is this can fix my phone my phone have bootloader locked and frp locked and it is bricked. i m flashing this phone by mrt and mrt flash this and wait for 5 minutes it and does not reboot when i forcely reboot it it stuck at honor logo and goes to recovery when i m flashing this phone by sdcard dload method flashing recvoery flashign it gives error on 5 percent tried everything my phone is bricked stuck at recovery not wiping anything recovery damaged when u try to flash phone by fastboot method it says command not allowed
You too to what you talk about. Make supporter confuse.
Post just text only same as spamm and i.diot member. You like alive in jungle no rules. Talk about as you want

Old 08-11-2018, 05:39   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbilqis View Post
You too to what you talk about. Make supporter confuse.
Post just text only same as spamm and i.diot member. You like alive in jungle no rules. Talk about as you want
so now i have posted every problem related to it now please suggest any tool that can flash honor9 lite in frp Locked and Bootloader locked problem phone is bricked going in recovery menu and also recovery is also not working clearly thats is problem

Old 08-11-2018, 06:19   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

u didnot flash correct firmware so u get errror
if flash correct one not get errror try once again
what iam say before need firmware model version
u get via huawei multi tool in fastboot mode try