GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > MRT - Mobile repair tool

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2018, 07:25   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
fertxter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Manama Bahrain
Posts: 260
Member: 1344255
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1659066
Thanks Meter: 115
Donate money to this user
Exclamation HUAWEI MYA-L22 FRP DONE by MRT Dongle


HUAWEI MYA-L22 FRP DONE by MRT Dongle

Procedure
OPEN MRT TOOLS
CLICK MTK SPECIAL TOOLS
CLICK FRP
CLICK EMMC_Flash_Init1
CLICK "START"
HOLD VOLUME DOWN
CONNECT USB...

logs
Code:
 Disconnect Mobile...
    Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
    Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
    Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
    Get Mobile Port is:  COM38
>>> Device driver identification:
    MediaTek USB Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
    CPU_NAME: MT6735
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
    HW_Inf:  8A00    SW_Inf:  CA00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
    The Flash Hardware Info:JHAG4a
>>> Downloading Boot2 To Mobile Phone...
>>> Initializationing Mobile Hardware Parameter...Success
    =====================Flash Type(eMMC)==============
    Flash   Size: 0x00000003AB400000 -> 15028M
    Flash     ID: 0x90014A4841473461
    Flash   Name: Hynix_Unknow
    Flash symbol: JHAG4a
>>> Software Auto Switch Hight Speed Has Enable...
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
    Get Mobile Port is:  COM35
>>> Device driver identification:
    MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
>>> Software Auto Switch Hight Speed Has Enable...
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
    Get Mobile Port is:  COM35
>>> Device driver identification:
    MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
>>> Extracting valid data from partition data...
>>>>Formating Mobile USER Data...
    ADD(HEX):0x0018200000    Size(HEX):0x0000100000   
    Corresponding operation completed

Finish Product

 
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fertxter For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-08-2019, 12:00   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 50
Member: 1203751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Tested procedure my friend thanks for the reference.
 
Old 01-22-2019, 09:34   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dky_tel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: (United States Of GINGOOG CITY
Age: 43
Posts: 1,583
Member: 120328
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 219
Disconnect Mobile...
Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM2874
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek USB Port_V1632
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6735
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CA00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
The Flash Hardware Info:JHAG4a
>>> Downloading Boot2 To Mobile Phone...
>>> Initializationing Mobile Hardware Parameter...Success
=====================Flash Type(eMMC)==============
Flash Size: 0x00000003AB400000 -> 15028M
Flash ID: 0x90014A4841473461
Flash Name: Hynix_Unknow
Flash symbol: JHAG4a
>>> Software Auto Switch Hight Speed Has Enable...
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM2889
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
>>> Software Auto Switch Hight Speed Has Enable...
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM2889
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
>>> Extracting valid data from partition data...
>>>>Formating Mobile USER Data...
ADD(HEX):0x0018200000 Size(HEX):0x0000100000
Corresponding operation completed!!!
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:00.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.17690 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO