GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > MRT - Mobile repair tool

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2016, 12:13   #46 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Sulawesi
Posts: 143
Member: 1622614
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56

Redmi 3S unlock DONE in One Click

Keep Hold the Power key and VOL+ key
Waiting Mobile MI logo come,then release the power key
When Mobile into recovery,release your vol+ key,
Searching Android Mobile...
Get the Android Deivers
Device identifier:
sideload::ro.product.name=land;ro.product.model=Re dmi 3S;ro.product.device=land;
>>>>Reading Mobile Version Info...
Miui Version:V7.5.9.0.MALMIDE
Android Version:6.0.1
Device Info:land
branch Info:F
language Info:en
region Info:GB
SN Info:0x2f01d4
>>>>Erasing Userdata...
Formating Info:Format_data_success.
Corresponding operation completed!!!
 
The Following User Says Thank You to azharslamajer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 13:35   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 138
Member: 2541944
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
Story of Success MRT Product [ Read/Write/Format/Unlock...etc ]

miezu m2 & miezu mx5 unlock pass done thxx mrt



we need support other mtk & spd models

thx best team !
 
Old 09-30-2016, 04:56   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zhulianqi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: china guangzhou
Age: 30
Posts: 1,321
Member: 812359
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597111
Thanks Meter: 6,688
XiaoMi 5 Unlock Password Just one Click
By Diabila

Keep Hold the Power key and VOL+ key
Waiting Mobile MI logo come,then release the power key
When Mobile into recovery,release your vol+ key,
Searching Android Mobile...
Get the Android Deivers
Device identifier:
sideload::ro.product.name=gemini;ro.product.model= MI 5;ro.product.device=gemini;
>>>>Reading Mobile Version Info...
Miui Version:V7.5.4.0.MAACNDE
Android Version:6.0
Device Info:gemini
branch Info:F
language Info:zh
region Info:CN
SN Info:0xcbad6f07
>>>>Erasing Userdata...
Formating Info:Format_data_success.
Corresponding operation completed!!!
 
Old 09-30-2016, 07:42   #49 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
robean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,193
Member: 538410
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1590750
Thanks Meter: 190
Story of Success MRT Product [ Read/Write/Format/Unlock...etc ]

Code:
>>>>Get the Qualcomm 9008 Driver...
    RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM98)
>>>>Init Device and Connect it...Success
>>>>Set Boot File:prog_ufs_firehose_8996_ddr.elf
>>>>Set Flash File:rawprogram0.xml
>>>>Reading Mobile Info...
    Version 2.15
SerialNumber: 0x7e466ee0
MSM_HW_ID: 0x009470e1
OEM_PK_HASH: 0x355d47f912fea0af1f46c007c6dc22c43544fb9359e30aa7db5f4734d18fbd74
SBL SW Version: 0x00000000
Status: 0 The operation completed successfully.


>>>>Writing Unlock Date...
    Corresponding operation completed!!!
    tip:
    after unlock,If Connect network,maybe it will lock again
    Then you need unlock again,and Remove the cloud apk
    After Remove Cloud,Some Xiaomi APK will not wroking
    This is a beta function;not sure can working will all
    Some Set Mobile Phone need flash MIUI7.5 or > 7.5 first
thanx for support
 
The Following User Says Thank You to robean For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2016, 07:42   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
robean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,193
Member: 538410
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1590750
Thanks Meter: 190
Story of Success MRT Product [ Read/Write/Format/Unlock...etc ]

Code:
>>>>Get the Qualcomm 9008 Driver...
    RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM98)
>>>>Init Device and Connect it...Success
>>>>Set Boot File:prog_ufs_firehose_8996_ddr.elf
>>>>Set Flash File:rawprogram0.xml
>>>>Reading Mobile Info...
    Version 2.15
SerialNumber: 0x7e466ee0
MSM_HW_ID: 0x009470e1
OEM_PK_HASH: 0x355d47f912fea0af1f46c007c6dc22c43544fb9359e30aa7db5f4734d18fbd74
SBL SW Version: 0x00000000
Status: 0 The operation completed successfully.


>>>>Writing Unlock Date...
    Corresponding operation completed!!!
    tip:
    after unlock,If Connect network,maybe it will lock again
    Then you need unlock again,and Remove the cloud apk
    After Remove Cloud,Some Xiaomi APK will not wroking
    This is a beta function;not sure can working will all
    Some Set Mobile Phone need flash MIUI7.5 or > 7.5 first
thanx for support
 
Old 10-01-2016, 02:08   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 245
Member: 1038939
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 94
Meilan M3S Flashing tested.
Screen

Quote:
Disconnect Mobile...
Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM7
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek USB Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6755
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CB00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...
>>> Sending Auth File To Mobile...Success
>>>>Trying Connect to Service verification data...
Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
Mobile phone status:SYNC...
Mobile phone status swtich to :brom...Success
Make sure Mobile status has in :brom...Success
Init Mobile BOOT2 ...
=====================Flash Type(eMMC)==============
Flash Size: 0x0000000747C00000 -> 29820M
Flash ID: 0x90014A4842473461
Flash Name: Hynix_Unknow
Flash symbol: HBG4a2
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM8
>>> Device driver identification:
MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)
>>>>Flashing preloader Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x0000000000 Size: 0x000002CF50
>>>>Flashing recovery Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x0000008000 Size: 0x0000C6EE50
>>>>Flashing custom Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x0001588000 Size: 0x0001FA37A6
>>>>Flashing lk Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x002C400000 Size: 0x0000054FE0
>>>>Flashing lk2 Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x002C500000 Size: 0x0000054FE0
>>>>Flashing boot Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x002C600000 Size: 0x00008EF650
>>>>Flashing logo Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x002D600000 Size: 0x00000ED180
>>>>Flashing tee1 Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x002DE00000 Size: 0x000006C4A0
>>>>Flashing tee2 Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x002E300000 Size: 0x000006C4A0
>>>>Flashing secro Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x002E800000 Size: 0x0000021000
>>>>Flashing system Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x002F800000 Size: 0x005A911861
>>>>Flashing cache Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x00CF800000 Size: 0x00008A0130
>>>>Flashing userdata Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x00EA800000 Size: 0x001049949C
Corresponding operation completed!!!
After Finish;Disconnect usb cable,keep hold the power key 10s more,mobile will reboot!!!
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumang For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 07:04   #52 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
syed tuqeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 8,917
Member: 654997
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1613804(Don't Spam Plz)
Thanks Meter: 3,971
QMobile A115 Write Factory Firmware Done :)

Without any bla bla (Spam)
Code:
Disconnect Mobile...
    Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
    Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
    Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
    Get Mobile Port is:  COM25
>>> Device driver identification: 
    PreLoader USB VCOM Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
    CPU_NAME: MT6572
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
    HW_Inf:  8C00    SW_Inf:  CA01
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
>>> Downloading Boot2 To Mobile Phone...Success
    =====================Flash Type(NAND)==============
    Flash   Size: 0x20000000 -> 512M
    Flash     ID: 0x009800BC00900066
    Flash symbol: NAND_TOSHIBATYBC0A111236KC10
>>> Software Auto Switch Hight Speed Has Enable...
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
    Get Mobile Port is:  COM36
>>> Device driver identification: 
    DA USB VCOM Port
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
    Writeing Mobile Initialization 1...Success
>>> Creating Mobile PMT Data Table...Success
    Writeing Block6....Success
    Writeing Block7....Success
    Writeing Block8....Success
    Writeing Block9....Success
    Writeing Block11....Success
    Writeing Block13....Success
    Writeing Block15....Success
    Corresponding operation completed!!!
 
The Following User Says Thank You to syed tuqeer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2016, 10:23   #53 (permalink)
Rex
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Greenhills,PH
Posts: 673
Member: 3468
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 274
Story of Success MRT Product [ Read/Write/Format/Unlock...etc ]



tnx for the support
 
Old 10-02-2016, 08:44   #54 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::ARD::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indonesia / Guangzhou
Posts: 4,858
Member: 1705891
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604564
Thanks Meter: 7,781
MX 4i alive again

Meizu MX4 make it alive with MRT DONGLE

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (221.7 KB, 975 views)
 
The Following User Says Thank You to .::ARD::. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 20:15   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::ARD::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indonesia / Guangzhou
Posts: 4,858
Member: 1705891
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1604564
Thanks Meter: 7,781
The determines your destiny is you, not what people say!!
Positive suggest : The MRT Dongle is best choice for you...
Because No One have ...but We have !

Case : after root, the device is dead! Other tool or sptool no result.
But, only solved with MRT Dongle.

Meizu MX4 white , now alive !






ANSWERED WITH PRODUCT IS MORE HIT!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (312.5 KB, 963 views)

Last edited by .::ARD::.; 10-02-2016 at 20:21.
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .::ARD::. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2016, 20:23   #56 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 245
Member: 1038939
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 94
Meizu Mx2 Mini alive too after change emmc and flashing,later screen and logs.
 
Old 10-05-2016, 15:19   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
syed tuqeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 8,917
Member: 654997
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1613804(Don't Spam Plz)
Thanks Meter: 3,971
QMObile A115 Write Firmware Done :)

Code:
    Disconnect Mobile...
    Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
    Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
    Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
    Get Mobile Port is:  COM24
>>> Device driver identification: 
    PreLoader USB VCOM Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
    CPU_NAME: MT6572
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
    HW_Inf:  8C00    SW_Inf:  CA01
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
>>> Downloading Boot2 To Mobile Phone...Success
    =====================Flash Type(NAND)==============
    Flash   Size: 0x20000000 -> 512M
    Flash     ID: 0x009800BC00900066
    Flash symbol: NAND_TOSHIBATYBC0A111236KC10
>>> Software Auto Switch Hight Speed Has Enable...
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
    Get Mobile Port is:  COM29
>>> Device driver identification: 
    DA USB VCOM Port
>>> Reading Mobile Map Data...Success
    Writeing Mobile Initialization 1...Success
>>> Creating Mobile PMT Data Table...Success
    Writeing Block6....Success
    Writeing Block7....Success
    Writeing Block8....Success
    Writeing Block9....Success
    Writeing Block11....Success
    Writeing Block13....Success
    Writeing Block15....Success
    Corresponding operation completed!!!
 
The Following User Says Thank You to syed tuqeer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 18:04   #58 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Sulawesi
Posts: 143
Member: 1622614
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
so chek this out
Disconnect Mobile...
Re-Put the Mobile Bettery...
Then Connect your Phone to Computer again....
Please Make sure Mobile better has Power...
>>> Searching Mobile Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM58
>>> Device driver identification:
MTK USB Port
>>> Mobile Has Connect...
CPU_NAME: MT6755
>>> Reading Mobile Hardware Info...Success
HW_Inf: 8A00 SW_Inf: CB00
>>> Initialization Mobile ...Success
>>> Downloading Boot1 To Mobile Phone...Success
Mobile phone status:SYNC...
Mobile phone status swtich to :brom...Success
Make sure Mobile status has in :brom...Success
Init Mobile BOOT2 ...
=====================Flash Type(eMMC)==============
Flash Size: 0x0000000747C00000 -> 29820M
Flash ID: 0x90014A4842473461
Flash Name: Hynix_Unknow
Flash symbol: HBG4a2
>>> Swich Mobile to Hight Speed Re\Wr Port...
Get Mobile Port is: COM59
>>> Device driver identification:
DA USB VCOM Port
>>>>Flashing preloader Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x0000000000 Size: 0x000002BCDC
>>>>Flashing recovery Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x0000008000 Size: 0x0000E1D000
>>>>Flashing md1img Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000AB00000 Size: 0x00010FE150
>>>>Flashing md1dsp Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000C300000 Size: 0x00000E72A0
>>>>Flashing md1arm7 Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000C700000 Size: 0x00000302B0
>>>>Flashing md3img Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000CA00000 Size: 0x0000000001
>>>>Flashing lk Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000D400000 Size: 0x000004C710
>>>>Flashing lk2 Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000D500000 Size: 0x000004C710
>>>>Flashing boot Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000D600000 Size: 0x0000917000
>>>>Flashing logo Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000E600000 Size: 0x0000335A20
>>>>Flashing tee1 Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000EE00000 Size: 0x000006C4A0
>>>>Flashing tee2 Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000F300000 Size: 0x000006C4A0
>>>>Flashing secro Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x000F800000 Size: 0x0000021000
>>>>Flashing system Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x0010800000 Size: 0x00B28B33FC
>>>>Flashing cache Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x00D1000000 Size: 0x000061A0D0
>>>>Flashing userdata Block data to Moblile Phone...
Start: 0x00E1000000 Size: 0x000634F3B8
Corresponding operation completed!!!

 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azharslamajer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 21:17   #59 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 41
Posts: 226
Member: 182653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
Meizu M3 remove account - done!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.25.jpg (82.1 KB, 51 views)
 
The Following User Says Thank You to smtel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 05:48   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,197
Member: 1847344
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 293
Story of Success MRT Product [ Read/Write/Format/Unlock...etc ]

first remove pinpassword mrt if ask

2nd flash this firmware

land_global_images_6.9.29_20160805.0000.29_6.0_glo bal
3rd

flash edlmode

how to enter edl mode

Option #2 – Fastboot Method :

Reboot your phone into Fastboot Mode by pressing Volume Down (-) and Power buttons simultaneously until you have seen Mi Bunny Fastboot logo.
Connect your phone to your computer through its USB cable.
Launch up command prompt window in a folder of where the Minimal Fastboot Files are located. Doing so s easy : Simply press the Shift button on your keyboard and right-click anywhere in that folder, then choose “Open Command Window from here”.
Execute this command :

fastboot oem edlOption #2 – Fastboot Method :

Reboot your phone into Fastboot Mode by pressing Volume Down (-) and Power buttons simultaneously until you have seen Mi Bunny Fastboot logo.
Connect your phone to your computer through its USB cable.
Launch up command prompt window in a folder of where the Minimal Fastboot Files are located. Doing so s easy : Simply press the Shift button on your keyboard and right-click anywhere in that folder, then choose “Open Command Window from here”.
Execute this command :

fastboot oem edl

https://s13.postimg.org/q5ttj6cl3/IM...006_044247.jpg
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:07.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.77084 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO