GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Job Opportunities / Vacancies

Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 05:56   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1411891
Thanks Meter: 1
Board level tech wanted - Sydney Australia

We have a workshop repairing iPhones and iPods and need a dependable tech who can come in either during or outside business hours to perform board level repairs (replacing BGA ICs, tracing and repairing board faults) and to spend time teaching our techs here. We're happy to pay very well for a good tech, but they must be able to change things like glued audio ICs and charging filters, etc.

We don't have a full time position available, so we can't do things like sponsor overseas techs to come to Australia, but for anyone local and good, we'd like to make it an excellent opportunity.
The Following User Says Thank You to fixpod For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 06:18   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 785769
Thanks Meter: 138
can i sir....
send me pm...
Old 01-02-2011, 07:12   #3 (permalink)

Thanks, but we really need someone in Sydney.
Old 01-02-2011, 13:56   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 961957
Sonork: Jabber: [email protected]
Thanks Meter: 641
Personally, If i was hiring, I would look elsewhere for a skilled iPhone technician
Old 01-02-2011, 14:14   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixpod View Post
We have a workshop repairing iPhones and iPods and need a dependable tech who can come in either during or outside business hours to perform board level repairs (replacing BGA ICs, tracing and repairing board faults) and to spend time teaching our techs here. We're happy to pay very well for a good tech, but they must be able to change things like glued audio ICs and charging filters, etc.

We don't have a full time position available, so we can't do things like sponsor overseas techs to come to Australia, but for anyone local and good, we'd like to make it an excellent opportunity.
too busy but i have some contacts in Aus who would be able to help u
Where are u located ?

Sydney ? Melb? Qld ?
Old 01-02-2011, 14:55   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 389862
Sonork: guy_askali
Thanks Meter: 54
Quote:

i am rady mail me
[email protected]
[email protected]
call 0094777319909
Old 01-03-2011, 11:28   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMman187 View Post
too busy but i have some contacts in Aus who would be able to help u
Where are u located ?

Sydney ? Melb? Qld ?
We're in Sydney, Australia.

I do understand there are more techs elsewhere in the world, but unfortunately at the moment we don't have enough work to relocate a tech from overseas to Australia.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:00   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Quote:
We're in Sydney, Australia.

I do understand there are more techs elsewhere in the world, but unfortunately at the moment we don't have enough work to relocate a tech from overseas to Australia.
u got msn ? Where abouts in Syd?

got a few techs there in Syd who could help u
what kind of volumes are we talking about or is it just as cit comes 1 or 2 here n there etc
Old 03-26-2011, 03:22   #9 (permalink)

Member: 1538817
Thanks Meter: 0
i dont think and dont understand why you are posting a job opening in your company,then tell people you paying good money pile their resumes ,then dont get back at them i think this is just a lot of B****s**t!!!
Old 03-26-2011, 03:31   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 188968
Sonork: 1619486
Thanks Meter: 18
former intel employee...have knowledge in BGA i.c. and i am a pro cellphone tech. pm me [email protected]
Old 03-26-2011, 03:39   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17609
Sonork: 100.64817
Thanks Meter: 1,694
Quote:

I have technician he is good in reballing ic, changing pm ic,audio ic,wifi ic marvell
for all iphone and ipod. now he is asking what is your offer?

Br
Old 03-26-2011, 03:40   #12 (permalink)

This is a lot of bull teach his techs then once they learn your knowledge they kick you out at the fixpod repair center in the city what a total ******h*l*.What comes around goes around matey !!! and that is what u call karma...
Old 03-26-2011, 03:44   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron2pet View Post
I have technician he is good in reballing ic, changing pm ic,audio ic,wifi ic marvell
for all iphone and ipod. now he is asking what is your offer?

Br
mate reballing ic ??so it is just a plug,play,ang guessing you are good at i dont think repairers their know how to properly troubleshoot a phone board,bangketa tech is all u could find in manila ,if you have been working in brightpoint or accord in manila no question ask because they have been trained properly but the thing is accord pays **** money in phils or anywhere in the world.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:01   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 388033
Thanks Meter: 693
yes people asking to teach them after a while they will kick you out just saying we have enough stuff and we do need you anymore
Old 03-28-2011, 19:04   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 553178
Sonork: 100.1592454
Thanks Meter: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by musai View Post
yes people asking to teach them after a while they will kick you out just saying we have enough stuff and we do need you anymore

100% agree with you dear