GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Job Opportunities / Vacancies

Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 18:42   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 172434
Sonork: 100.161280
Thanks Meter: 577
How to get a job in this forum with confidence

Many employers Dont want to employ someone who will only make claims and later turn out to be something different from what he claimed. My employer will call it copy and paste, some employees are copy and paste. They depend on copied info from google and forums to survive. googling for basic info to keep you going is not a taboo but it is always better to develop your skills from basic info.

What am I saying? Serious and ambitious job seekers should stop replying to employers like " my name is farshad from srilanka" atf hwk setool etc
No serious employer will go for such. Try as much as you can to be illustrative to enable an employer grab a point or two from your explanation. e.g
If i need a good hardware tech and I see someone post a few info of what he can do on hardware, I see something like I can reball avilma, betty, I can retrace broken pcb tracks, At list i will know the person knows what he is saying. No man is an ireland of knowledge. Getting a perfect tech may be difficult now as all are already established but emploeyers know and depend on your ability to develop your skills while working with them. If i need a software technician and a guy wrote a clue like, I can repair damaged boot area via jtag, rewrite corrupted rpl by calculating ask to rpl i will definatly know he knows what he is saying.

Let us try and stop spamming around my name is this i have 20 years experience setool, hw etc.

Lastly, Employers put emails for cv to be sent, A learned employer will automatically disqualify you for replying or posting your info in public forum.

I hope this info will be advantageous to someone.
The Following User Says Thank You to ::gsmcoder:: For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 19:05   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 553178
Sonork: 100.1592454
Thanks Meter: 957
Donate money to this user
I don't prefer any person or any employer to believe on all written words on in cv both parties must conform first before taking any step that employer really need a good person and he is really have service center. because most of people don't have any service center or a big workshop. also you must clear before giving a job to any person that he really know how to work or only spamming this forum. if both parties follow my words then less chances of job failure. for more detail if someone wana know the reality of my words just search my past post in this section.
The Following User Says Thank You to >>PakFones<< For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 05:12   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 591910
Thanks Meter: 46
thank u both bosses sir iam not perfect in english some shop owner mention like i need technition he took out from forum and he got 100 post and he is not respone to post employer and if he need atechnition can take a intervew via team viwer and web cam skype and many he cant use these spose http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f493...ician-1414225/
Old 01-27-2012, 13:33   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1696555
Thanks Meter: 9
we want to hire a technician who can handle all mobile phone software related problems and has some hardware skills too .Someone who can repair damage boot area via jtag
send me email [email protected]
or add Yahoo chat [email protected]
Old 01-27-2012, 17:13   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 779950
Thanks Meter: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmxpert View Post
Many employers Dont want to employ someone who will only make claims and later turn out to be something different from what he claimed. My employer will call it copy and paste, some employees are copy and paste. They depend on copied info from google and forums to survive. googling for basic info to keep you going is not a taboo but it is always better to develop your skills from basic info.

What am I saying? Serious and ambitious job seekers should stop replying to employers like " my name is farshad from srilanka" atf hwk setool etc
No serious employer will go for such. Try as much as you can to be illustrative to enable an employer grab a point or two from your explanation. e.g
If i need a good hardware tech and I see someone post a few info of what he can do on hardware, I see something like I can reball avilma, betty, I can retrace broken pcb tracks, At list i will know the person knows what he is saying. No man is an ireland of knowledge. Getting a perfect tech may be difficult now as all are already established but emploeyers know and depend on your ability to develop your skills while working with them. If i need a software technician and a guy wrote a clue like, I can repair damaged boot area via jtag, rewrite corrupted rpl by calculating ask to rpl i will definatly know he knows what he is saying.

Let us try and stop spamming around my name is this i have 20 years experience setool, hw etc.

Lastly, Employers put emails for cv to be sent, A learned employer will automatically disqualify you for replying or posting your info in public forum.

I hope this info will be advantageous to someone.
GOOD N TRUE POINT SIR...
Tnx.
Br..