GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Job Opportunities / Vacancies

Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 18:37   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4145
Thanks Meter: 14
GSM and Laptop Repairs Manchester Wanted

Hi to all !

Small Gsm and Computer repair shop requires expierianced Mobile phone repairer / engineer and Laptop repairer in the Manchester area ( UK )

mercury
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mercury For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 01:47   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 291404
Thanks Meter: 58
contact me

[email protected]
+639292931333
Old 04-22-2012, 13:31   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 285741
Thanks Meter: 4
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
Hi to all !

Small Gsm and Computer repair shop requires expierianced Mobile phone repairer / engineer and Laptop repairer in the Manchester area ( UK )

mercury

Tehnician in Mobile Phones and smartphones ,PC and Laptops, GPS System, etc … I need job

I have more then 10 yers experience in all mobile brands , especially iPhone, BlackBerry, HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericsson , Nokia …

I’m expert in this box : Advence Box, Universal Box, HWK, MX-KEY, JAF BOX, CycloneBox, NsPro, Z3x, Infinity, SagDD, Setool,Vygis, Furios, Smart Clip, Rocker,Cruiser, and more .

I can change parts, Screens, Flex, Microphone, Charging Block, and more electronic parts of the all cell phones and repair minor hardware problems .
Software problems i can repair for all mobile phones, Laptops, Gps System, Apple Device, ….

I am in London and I have the opportunity to start immediately.

I am from Romania and speak English medium level but I understand very well.

If you have serious offer i wait PM or details on e-mail: [email protected]
Old 04-23-2012, 19:51   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1412890
Thanks Meter: 13
Hello,

Actually me and my co workers are seeking for a good employer we are 3 technicians from Philippines we do both Hardware and Software including IC replacement,, Reball IC's ,Replace Digitizer Replace LCD, Replace Mic and Speaker ,Charging Failure repair, Keypad failure repair Trackball and touch pad replacement and we also troubleshoot laptop ,pc ,digicam and for the software we do Unlocking,Reformat,Reprogram,Install apps,Jailbreak,Upgrade OS,Change language on this mobile brands APPLE DEVICES IPHONE and IPAD ,HTC,BLACKBERRY,NOKIA,SAMSUNG,SONY,LG,MOTOROLA We are repairing for almost 10 years We have also a passport and we are very ready to work.I know that experienced and talented Mobile Phone Technician workers are an important component of a successful business

Sincerely,

Ray Janus Barimbad
Old 06-13-2012, 08:51   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1770923
Thanks Meter: 4
Technician, Soft and Repair, Looking for job in UK

My name is Liviu. I'm from Romania and i have 34 Years old.

11 year experience in GSM Service,Soft and Repair all brand mobile phone.

I know about all hardaware and problems of mobile software and are able to fix (software) and unlock 95% of them.

On the Hardware can: Exchange charging block, Flex, LCD, Water Damage, Soldering and fix more problems.

Can work with any device software boxing from market.

Speak English, Intermediate level. But I understand very well.

I am willing to start immediately.

If anyone intrested, Please contact me.

For additional information, if someone has interested- contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!
Old 09-13-2012, 14:06   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 896860
Thanks Meter: 0
hi friend i have my experience as mobile phone technician for almost 10 years and i can handle and repair , program all kinds of cellphone, specially, iphone, blackberry, erecsson, nokia samsung , htc and ect, and also i can handle of box or gagets unlocking and proramming, all of them i am also know how to repair laptop and pc, all the problem is i am here in yemen and , i have already my passport ... If ever you are interested in me here is my email [email protected] ,cellphone number +967 737779441 i can speak english .. thanks and more power.. I hav this easy job. ... And I hav 22 yar
Old 10-19-2012, 11:34   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1826957
Thanks Meter: 0
hello,
I am a technician in hardware as well as software(flashing-unlocking-jailbreaking).I have two year experience at a shop .I am in Manchester,Uk. here is my email [email protected] 0750526949

Regards