GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Job Opportunities / Vacancies

Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2019, 15:55   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 54
Member: 187117
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
job vacancy in singapore


job vacancy in singapore for mobile technician
we have 2 available position mobile technician

1 senior mobile technician on hardware with experience and skill for repairing
*apple and samsung motherboard repair in all IC
*nand replacement, replace audio, wifi ic etc,
*iphone 6/6s/7/8 home button flex repair will be a plus point


1 mobile technician for replacing
*screen, flex cable, spare parts on common iphone/ipad/samsung/asus/xiaomi/lg ect..
*basic soildering, solding charging port
*software unlocking
*able to communicate in english with customer


6 days work per week
minimum diploma to apply VISA
priority will be given to any candidates currently working in singapore
interested party do PM or contact me at +6581428866
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
AllGsmStore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Apple Mastar
Posts: 971
Member: 99509
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597215
Thanks Meter: 205
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by yao903 View Post
job vacancy in singapore for mobile technician
we have 2 available position mobile technician

1 senior mobile technician on hardware with experience and skill for repairing
*apple and samsung motherboard repair in all IC
*nand replacement, replace audio, wifi ic etc,
*iphone 6/6s/7/8 home button flex repair will be a plus point


1 mobile technician for replacing
*screen, flex cable, spare parts on common iphone/ipad/samsung/asus/xiaomi/lg ect..
*basic soildering, solding charging port
*software unlocking
*able to communicate in english with customer


6 days work per week
minimum diploma to apply VISA
priority will be given to any candidates currently working in singapore
interested party do PM or contact me at +6581428866
we can do because im all in one check my gsmhosting join date

before working saudi arabia uae qatar
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 18:15   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Chorasta Mian Khan(Okara)
Posts: 3
Member: 2789086
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1679579
Thanks Meter: 0
i do but i'm only working a mobiles softwares
?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 08:27   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Jawood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,959
Member: 2469340
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllGsmStore View Post
we can do because im all in one check my gsmhosting join date

before working saudi arabia uae qatar
what happen to your work in the said countries?

and FYI bro

its not base when you join in forum since 1991 then you are confident to call your self as all in one,because if you are really all in one cellphone specialist for sure you dont want to apply now because you have stable job as a skilled all in one cellphone specialist .

on me, im always base in actual skills and it depends on records and recomendations because they are only can say You are the One.



just my 5 cents
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 18:32   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 54
Member: 187117
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
Bump......
By the way we are looking for very skilled technicians. If your skill is not there then we are not interested. We don't need software genius
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:03   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 19
Member: 2397626
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yao903 View Post
Bump......
By the way we are looking for very skilled technicians. If your skill is not there then we are not interested. We don't need software genius
is this GW Mobile? im interested im from phillipines. i do hardware like nand ic baseband u2 and other butim not a totally very skilled technician.. i want to expand my knowledge.. whastapp +639453565103
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:02   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SINGAPORE
Age: 35
Posts: 101
Member: 781426
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by yao903 View Post
job vacancy in singapore for mobile technician
we have 2 available position mobile technician

1 senior mobile technician on hardware with experience and skill for repairing
*apple and samsung motherboard repair in all IC
*nand replacement, replace audio, wifi ic etc,
*iphone 6/6s/7/8 home button flex repair will be a plus point


1 mobile technician for replacing
*screen, flex cable, spare parts on common iphone/ipad/samsung/asus/xiaomi/lg ect..
*basic soildering, solding charging port
*software unlocking
*able to communicate in english with customer


6 days work per week
minimum diploma to apply VISA
priority will be given to any candidates currently working in singapore
interested party do PM or contact me at +6581428866

how much salary for hardware tech? im working singapore 4 years aready.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 19:24   #8 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 54
Member: 187117
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by makoto28 View Post
how much salary for hardware tech? im working singapore 4 years aready.
Contact me at whats app to discuss.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:33   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 30
Member: 1264220
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Work for need software i'm agree if u tolde me i contact whatsapp
mobile sofware working already 9 years
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:52.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.44799 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO