Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-23-2012, 14:31||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Thanks Meter: 12
Looking for job anywhere abroad >>>cellphone technician cun trainer
LOOKIN FOR A JOB AS A TRAINER AND TECHNICIAN
A-203, Sukh Appartments,
Nallasopara (w), Santosh Gomati Prajapati
Dist. Thane, PIN- 401203
PROFILE Dedicated and focused professional, offering significant experience in self-directed positions requiring effective support, and administrative abilities. Proven interpersonal communications and multitasking skills. Adaptable key player recognized for willingness to learn and teach newly acquired skills and equipped with sound knowledge of mobile phone technology.
SUMMARY OF Demonstrated administrative expertise in process
QUALIFICATIONS management and Coordination.
Possess technical proficiency in understanding repairing various brands of mobile phones including without limitation [ ]
Provided administrative support to several professionals by providing needed solutions. Proficient with academic aspects of education and training.
Proficient in cell phone software programs
Knowledge in operating different types of cell phones
Skills in providing high quality customer service
Ability to troubleshoot problems and issues of cell phones
Above-average electrical engineering skills
EXPERIENCE Technical support manager
• Manages Company’s R&D Technical Support activities
• Manage the company’s R&D, Technical Support and Manufacturing functions to meet budgeted financial performance
• Provide product support and other technical support to operational functions in the most efficient manner for all concerned
• Attract, retain and motivate people to improve the company’s performance
• Provide relevant technical information to Operations staff to enable proper operation and maintenance of Field Technical Equipment
GURUKRIPA TECHNOLOGIES, MUMBAI April'2002-Jan2010
• End-to-end mobile repairing solution which include;
o Investigation and verification of suspected problem.
o Keeping all necessary safeguards in place while investigating the problem to minimize damage to the property.
o Keeping a track of entire cycle of product from the acceptance till repair, thereby passing through various stages like entry, investigation, repair, delivery etc.
o Development & implementation of the requisite systems & procedures for the training and education of team members.
o Research and development in terms of upgraded technology and models.
o Organized parts and components of various cell phone brands.
Scheduled the repair timetable and informed customers when they can pick-up the unit.
o Unlocking,Upgrading Solutions of all major phone compnies like BLACKBERRY,NOKIA,IPHONE,SONY ERICSSION,SAMSUNG etc.
o Chip level repairs and fault finding all all major handsets
ANJUMAN ISLAMS COMPUTER CNETRE, MUMBAI. June 2003- Current
Visiting Faculty (Certificate Course in Cellphone Repairing)
• Development & implementation of the requisite systems & procedures for the training and education of the students.
• Designing and developing the course content
• Conducting Lectures.
• Providing the supervising practical training of the students.
• Designing and implementing post training evaluation mechanism.
• Ensuring adherence to required compliance.
• Advising Senior Management on various academic issues.
CHANDRA AND COMPNAY, MUMBAI. Jan' 2000–Sept' 2002
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with the company's clients
• Build and manage a sales network.
• Engage a range of distribution partners, including multi
national and regional distributors.
• Assist in negotiating pricing, terms and conditions with distributors
• Forecast sales volumes, profit margins, and net profit and achieve clearly defined targets
EDUCATION 2008 Advanced Certification in Cellphone Repairing
2002 Certification in Cellphone Repairing
EXTRA CURRICULAR Sports.
LANGUAGES KNOWN English.
PERSONAL DETAILS DOB - 12 /11 /19 76
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
PASSPORT NO : J3587759
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||8||06-27-2015 11:57|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||7||07-05-2014 11:33|
|Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110||ptkrf||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||29||06-27-2014 21:31|
|needed pinout for carkit(N61xx)||mobileinfo||Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair||2||07-23-2013 02:41|
|Operator-Logo for 5110||MiMiR the WiseMan||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||2||06-25-1999 15:50|