GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Job Opportunities / Vacancies

Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 00:49   #1 (permalink)

Member: 431919
Thanks Meter: 2
Looking for Mobile hardware repairing technicain

we are looing for experience mobile hardware repairing technicain for shop in west london ,contact us for more information on 07956959250.
or mail your details to [email protected].
Old 01-13-2010, 09:28   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 510098
Thanks Meter: 1
CELLPHONEREPAIR AND TEST TECHNICIAN – NOKIA SERVICE ENGINEER -

Education, Experience & Location

Resume ID:

Education:
DIPLOMA IN MOBILE PHONE REPAIR

Experience:
6.6 Years

*Date of birth -25/08/1984

View contact information : 4/351, Goverdhan Vilas, Udaipur, Rajasthan .313001. India.

Mobile:8003389033. Email: [email protected]

Resume

OBJECTIVE:
Short Aim: I want to implement my recent knowledge and skills such as (Nokia, Sonyericsson, Motorola and etc) Mobile phone repairing, maintenance and refurbishing in the field of Telecom Industry. Also, I have to accumulate my sea time as such a requirement for an anticipated outcome intended or guide my planned actions. Adaptable to professional working environment, accept challenges with an ultimate objective to pursue a challenging career. Enthusiastic highly motivated telecommunication technician with expertise in circuits diagram by schematic method in mobile phone.
Long Aim: My recent Knowledge and Skills that officially Authorized by Maximum Telecom and the addition of my 6 years of hands-on experience in Mobile phone repair engineering work. I was Nokia Service engineer in Maximum Telecom I also look for an opportunity to exercise some independence in carrying out my duties."

Work Experience:
Venus Engineering Institute- Mobile phone repair Engineer 2003-2005
Electro vision- Mobile phone repair Engineer and (handling and maintenance of Mobile phones 2005.
Royal electrovision Spectra Authorized Service centre- - Mobile phone repair Engineer.2006
Maximum Telecom an Authorized Nokia Service centre in Sana’a Yemen – Nokia Service Engineer 2007 – 2008.
Presently: Maximum Mobile my own business (both service repair and sales of accessories )

Areas of Responsibilities:
? Maintain and check up on Mobile phones/repair station such Mobile equipment or text fixtures. Cell phones and supervise technicians in Repair, circuit modification and troubleshooting particularly the individual problem. Responsible of the company in technical planning, organized, and prioritized work.
? Problem solver who persistently follows up until issue is resolved. Exceptional troubleshooter
? Over 6 years of experience in telecommunication with special focus mobile phone hardware and software and transmission.
?Friendly with positive attitude towards superior and team leading work
? Making goods ambitious and hardworking and excellent result output.
? Good communication skills in both written and verbal.
? Analyzing and finding fault by schematic method and troubleshoot and good result.
? Good sense of humor and friendly demeanor.

MAXIMUM TELECOM:
Owner/Technician, IT, RF and Electronics
The Company engaged in Cellular Phone Repairs and Sales. Maximum Telecom. Communication has been selected one of the Main Authorized Repair Center of Sana’a by Nokia.

Area of Responsibilities:
? Supervise technicians in cellular phone repair. Coordinate with Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Alcatel, and Nokia for parts and equipment purchasing and technical support. Authorized Service Repair Center for Nokia and Sonyericsson
? Developed Repair, Modification, RF tuning, troubleshooting and re-flash and re-program or re-installation Mobile Phones Operating System in any brand of GSM, CDMA, iDEN
? Maintain such Authorized repair Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 Motorola and Nokia Cell phone such modifications, operations and refurbishing mobile phone. Also re-flash Operating System for all Mobile brands
? GSM AND NOKIA SERVICE ENGINEER:
Fault finding and repairing of Nokia and Sonyericsson Mobile phones {GSM & WCDMA} component level {level 3 & level 4}.
Software installations and upgrading
Having good knowledge of GSM test Equipments like Signal Generators, Spectrum analyzers .GSM Tester – CMU -200 Willtek and oscilloscopes
Having good knowledge of SMD and micro and BGA components soldering, disoldering and rework soldering machine
Having good knowledge of GSM network structure {BSS, NSS, OSS, and GPRS CORE NETWORK}.

EDUCATION:
Diploma in Mobile phone repairing.
Diploma held by Venus Engineering Institute.
Secondary from Maharashtra Pune board. 2nd division.
Senior secondary from Rajasthan Ajmer board.2nd division.
Diploma in Computer Science.
Diploma held by Super computer education.

TECHNICLA KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT:
Mobile phone maintenance, repair, refurbishing of cell phones, troubleshooting on PCB, etc.
Work done of all kind of Cell phones such as Nokia, Sonyericsson, Motorola and etc.
Maximum repairing ability in mobile phones all levels from level1, level 2, level3 and level4.
Software and hardware both technical idea and knowledge to troubleshoot (flashing, programming, unlocking, security unlocking.
Successfully troubleshot of mobile phones problem identify and makes effective solution and corrective on its
Understanding problems of customer and give correct response to customer’s active care of customer. Giving better result of course in short time of period.
Knowledge and idea to operate phoenix, Wintesla, UFS -5 -6, Griffin, DCT -3 & 4, BB5 models software flash, unlock.
Troubleshooting by schematic method and analyzing the problem.
Integrity and ability to absorb latest upcoming technology faster.
Follow ESD and EPA area:

Providing good technical customer support for GSM protocols of GPRS, MMS, WLAN, BLUETOOTH, EMAIL TCP/IP, MODEM And PC SUITE configuration and other mobile related issues.
Providing friendly environment for customer service.
Responding to customer technical inquires.
Training and motivating the service center staffs

ESD CO-ORDINATER:
Providing appropriate training for all technical staffs.
Specifying and maintaining a list of ESD equipments.
Inspection, maintain and verifying conformance of EPA {ESD Protected area}.
Defining and selecting equipments for use with in the EPA.
Defining and boundaries of Electro Static protected area.

REFERENCE: Hitesh Trader, Mobizone Service centre.
Hitesh Sharma: 9414160011.

Pacetel communication
Vertical head :
Digvijay N Panday

Old 04-08-2010, 03:50   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 519534
Thanks Meter: 10
hi
i live in bedfont ,uk
have 5 years experience as a cellphone technician
Knowledge and idea to operate phoenix, setool,smartclip, UFS-micro, jaf,infinity,zx3 box,mxkey, Griffin, BB5 models software flash, unlock Software and hardware both technical idea..
please contect me [email protected]
Old 05-23-2010, 12:01   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1039966
Thanks Meter: 148
bb5

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepmobile View Post
hi
i live in bedfont ,uk
have 5 years experience as a cellphone technician
Knowledge and idea to operate phoenix, setool,smartclip, UFS-micro, jaf,infinity,zx3 box,mxkey, Griffin, BB5 models software flash, unlock Software and hardware both technical idea..
please contect me [email protected]

BB5 phones flash???? and dct3/4/l ?? if now bb5 now the other two
Old 05-23-2010, 12:02   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1039966
Thanks Meter: 148
wowoooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hppawalsa View Post
CELLPHONEREPAIR AND TEST TECHNICIAN – NOKIA SERVICE ENGINEER -

Education, Experience & Location

Resume ID:

Education:
DIPLOMA IN MOBILE PHONE REPAIR

Experience:
6.6 Years

*Date of birth -25/08/1984

View contact information : 4/351, Goverdhan Vilas, Udaipur, Rajasthan .313001. India.

Mobile:8003389033. Email: [email protected]

Resume

OBJECTIVE:
Short Aim: I want to implement my recent knowledge and skills such as (Nokia, Sonyericsson, Motorola and etc) Mobile phone repairing, maintenance and refurbishing in the field of Telecom Industry. Also, I have to accumulate my sea time as such a requirement for an anticipated outcome intended or guide my planned actions. Adaptable to professional working environment, accept challenges with an ultimate objective to pursue a challenging career. Enthusiastic highly motivated telecommunication technician with expertise in circuits diagram by schematic method in mobile phone.
Long Aim: My recent Knowledge and Skills that officially Authorized by Maximum Telecom and the addition of my 6 years of hands-on experience in Mobile phone repair engineering work. I was Nokia Service engineer in Maximum Telecom I also look for an opportunity to exercise some independence in carrying out my duties."

Work Experience:
Venus Engineering Institute- Mobile phone repair Engineer 2003-2005
Electro vision- Mobile phone repair Engineer and (handling and maintenance of Mobile phones 2005.
Royal electrovision Spectra Authorized Service centre- - Mobile phone repair Engineer.2006
Maximum Telecom an Authorized Nokia Service centre in Sana’a Yemen – Nokia Service Engineer 2007 – 2008.
Presently: Maximum Mobile my own business (both service repair and sales of accessories )

Areas of Responsibilities:
? Maintain and check up on Mobile phones/repair station such Mobile equipment or text fixtures. Cell phones and supervise technicians in Repair, circuit modification and troubleshooting particularly the individual problem. Responsible of the company in technical planning, organized, and prioritized work.
? Problem solver who persistently follows up until issue is resolved. Exceptional troubleshooter
? Over 6 years of experience in telecommunication with special focus mobile phone hardware and software and transmission.
?Friendly with positive attitude towards superior and team leading work
? Making goods ambitious and hardworking and excellent result output.
? Good communication skills in both written and verbal.
? Analyzing and finding fault by schematic method and troubleshoot and good result.
? Good sense of humor and friendly demeanor.

MAXIMUM TELECOM:
Owner/Technician, IT, RF and Electronics
The Company engaged in Cellular Phone Repairs and Sales. Maximum Telecom. Communication has been selected one of the Main Authorized Repair Center of Sana’a by Nokia.

Area of Responsibilities:
? Supervise technicians in cellular phone repair. Coordinate with Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Alcatel, and Nokia for parts and equipment purchasing and technical support. Authorized Service Repair Center for Nokia and Sonyericsson
? Developed Repair, Modification, RF tuning, troubleshooting and re-flash and re-program or re-installation Mobile Phones Operating System in any brand of GSM, CDMA, iDEN
? Maintain such Authorized repair Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 Motorola and Nokia Cell phone such modifications, operations and refurbishing mobile phone. Also re-flash Operating System for all Mobile brands
? GSM AND NOKIA SERVICE ENGINEER:
Fault finding and repairing of Nokia and Sonyericsson Mobile phones {GSM & WCDMA} component level {level 3 & level 4}.
Software installations and upgrading
Having good knowledge of GSM test Equipments like Signal Generators, Spectrum analyzers .GSM Tester – CMU -200 Willtek and oscilloscopes
Having good knowledge of SMD and micro and BGA components soldering, disoldering and rework soldering machine
Having good knowledge of GSM network structure {BSS, NSS, OSS, and GPRS CORE NETWORK}.

EDUCATION:
Diploma in Mobile phone repairing.
Diploma held by Venus Engineering Institute.
Secondary from Maharashtra Pune board. 2nd division.
Senior secondary from Rajasthan Ajmer board.2nd division.
Diploma in Computer Science.
Diploma held by Super computer education.

TECHNICLA KNOWLEDGE AND PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENT:
Mobile phone maintenance, repair, refurbishing of cell phones, troubleshooting on PCB, etc.
Work done of all kind of Cell phones such as Nokia, Sonyericsson, Motorola and etc.
Maximum repairing ability in mobile phones all levels from level1, level 2, level3 and level4.
Software and hardware both technical idea and knowledge to troubleshoot (flashing, programming, unlocking, security unlocking.
Successfully troubleshot of mobile phones problem identify and makes effective solution and corrective on its
Understanding problems of customer and give correct response to customer’s active care of customer. Giving better result of course in short time of period.
Knowledge and idea to operate phoenix, Wintesla, UFS -5 -6, Griffin, DCT -3 & 4, BB5 models software flash, unlock.
Troubleshooting by schematic method and analyzing the problem.
Integrity and ability to absorb latest upcoming technology faster.
Follow ESD and EPA area:

Providing good technical customer support for GSM protocols of GPRS, MMS, WLAN, BLUETOOTH, EMAIL TCP/IP, MODEM And PC SUITE configuration and other mobile related issues.
Providing friendly environment for customer service.
Responding to customer technical inquires.
Training and motivating the service center staffs

ESD CO-ORDINATER:
Providing appropriate training for all technical staffs.
Specifying and maintaining a list of ESD equipments.
Inspection, maintain and verifying conformance of EPA {ESD Protected area}.
Defining and selecting equipments for use with in the EPA.
Defining and boundaries of Electro Static protected area.

REFERENCE: Hitesh Trader, Mobizone Service centre.
Hitesh Sharma: 9414160011.

Pacetel communication
Vertical head :
Digvijay N Panday

i dont have more words whit so many jobs/experiences how old are you???
Old 05-23-2010, 17:52   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 716976
Sonork: 100.1674578
Thanks Meter: 108
Hi sir i farshad frm sri lanka ...my working experience 6year 3year working doha qatar i phone,blackberry,nokia all kind of mobile unlocking softweya update & Hardware...
*jaf,universal,ustpro2,setool,mt box ,ufs box, cyclone box ,furious gold spicel blackberry unlock & softweya upadte,i phone unlock & softweya update all kind of softweya & softweya box use*
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
+9746642489
+9747405565
Old 09-02-2011, 22:27   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1647612
Thanks Meter: 0
hi

i hi
i am willing to work. right now i am working for another company in london
but i am not satisfied with them any way i am going to leave that job
i have 5years experience in back home
in london i have 2 years experiences
both hardware and software
if you are intrested
let me know my mail adress
[email protected]

what is your place in uk
Old 09-23-2011, 01:17   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1307963
Sonork: www.mycelcare.com
Thanks Meter: 312
Name::. Rizwan
Languge::.English , Urdu . Punjabi
work in: Dubai
Email:[email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Mobile repairing Experience in 10 year's.
I have fully Experience .hardware
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my skills

Hardware & Software

Apple,Imat,Blackberry,Nokia, Samsung, Soney Erisson .Motorola

Rebaling Nokia dual cpu & flash ..Apple glue ic remove & put ...reading schematic diagram . Blackberry haedware
The Following User Says Thank You to gsmcdma25 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 08:50   #9 (permalink)

Member: 765949
Thanks Meter: 2
Hi sir working experience 6year 2year delhi my skills

Hardware & Software

Apple,,Blackberry,Nokia, Samsung, Soney Erisson .Motorola and chinees phone Hardware & Software iam in indian email id .Hardware & Software email id is [email protected]
Old 04-09-2012, 09:20   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 735737
Thanks Meter: 4
Name:Joel P. Sararana
Language:English
Work:Owner Mobile and Computer Hardware and Software Repair Shop
Experience:12 yrs. in mobile industry on my own small shop located at Sagay City Market Mall hardware,software,familiar in mobile unit like:iphone,nokia,ericson,motorola,blackberry,chin aphone,samsung,lg,and etc,familiar to use any boxes in repairing cellphone,unlock,flashing,irepairing computer hardware and software.Willing to work hard.
My Email Add.:Yahoo!
Cellphone #:09238898491

I NEED JOB SIR......JUST CONTACT ME....THANKS IN ADVANCE