GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Job Opportunities / Vacancies (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f493/)
-   -   Mobile Engineers Required (UK / Outside London) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f493/mobile-engineers-required-uk-outside-london-2268609/)

GSMsteve 09-25-2017 22:11

Mobile Engineers Required (UK / Outside London)

Hello,

Currently I have various job openings for a mobile repair / refurbishing department based just outside of London.

Our business is a well backed Repair and Refurbishment company and is investing in growing the R&D centre in the UK as well as expansion plans.

We are looking for industry leading technicians at:

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3 (We have a specific requirement for board level repair technicians)

Whilst you might not have the recognized qualifications, if you can prove a skill, aptitude and show experience, this is almost preferred.

Experience and contacts within the IMEI unlocking industry and software flashing, especially with Samsung and Apple products is a bonus and salary would reflect this!

Applicants from outside of the UK/EU are welcome to apply and consideration will be taken into account for visa requirements etc.

Salary is TBC and will depend on what you as an individual can bring to the role and level of experience.

We are predominately dealing with high end smartphones, such as Apple and Samsung and we are very focused on reclamation.

As a business we have aggressive expansion plans across the globe, so there is the potential for travel and promotion within the organization as the business grows into new territories.

All in all a very unique and exciting opportunity for the right people to join the business at a time of huge expansion and growth within the industry.

Please message me on here for more details.

Kindest Regards

Steve

sani582 09-25-2017 22:37

I am very much interested. i have 7 years of experience of mobile software and now a days i am doing without any box.i am very good at software and weak in hardware repairing

lattcom 09-26-2017 09:26

Am interested in your offer am good in software and hardware I can work with most of the unlockin tools like smti,vygis,microbox,furioursgold. I can work on online unlocking store

GSMsteve 09-26-2017 10:41

Please can everyone PM me on here and I can share an email address to send a resume to.

Thanks

Steve

samicool88 09-26-2017 13:20

hii

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMsteve (Post 12704079)
Please can everyone PM me on here and I can share an email address to send a resume to.

Thanks

Steve

pls share email id sir .thank you

linux_sh 09-26-2017 13:56

heloo

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMsteve (Post 12703346)
Hello,

Currently I have various job openings for a mobile repair / refurbishing department based just outside of London.

Our business is a well backed Repair and Refurbishment company and is investing in growing the R&D centre in the UK as well as expansion plans.

We are looking for industry leading technicians at:

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3 (We have a specific requirement for board level repair technicians)

Whilst you might not have the recognized qualifications, if you can prove a skill, aptitude and show experience, this is almost preferred.

Experience and contacts within the IMEI unlocking industry and software flashing, especially with Samsung and Apple products is a bonus and salary would reflect this!

Applicants from outside of the UK/EU are welcome to apply and consideration will be taken into account for visa requirements etc.

Salary is TBC and will depend on what you as an individual can bring to the role and level of experience.

We are predominately dealing with high end smartphones, such as Apple and Samsung and we are very focused on reclamation.

As a business we have aggressive expansion plans across the globe, so there is the potential for travel and promotion within the organization as the business grows into new territories.

All in all a very unique and exciting opportunity for the right people to join the business at a time of huge expansion and growth within the industry.

Please message me on here for more details.

Kindest Regards

Steve

ur job intersting send me email id................................thanks

Shaheed sabu 09-28-2017 15:25

give me your email id or whatsapp number

ali_GSM98 09-29-2017 14:44

im all mobile software eng my experince 7 year ...im live in south Africa ,my emil. [email protected] number .0742414777.......my yahoo.mail [email protected] /////////

upgraderazvan 10-05-2017 23:00

hi,my name is razvan, i.m 28 years old,currently in romania
looking for a job in uk
6 years experience both software,all boxes and tools frp etc
and hardware all brands all kind of repair lcd glass power supply etc

imediate travel to uk*

almost perfect english,cam work in a team or directly with customer

Celfonix 10-06-2017 01:53

hi steve, please send me your email.

I am a Level3 mobile engineer (computer & Mobile Phones)
*can remove, reball & replace vga ic, power ic, baseband, touch ic, audio ic, wifi ic..etc
*can remove ipad icloud
*can refurbish iphone & samsung lcd
*can operate cnc machine

Best regards,

celfonix

kcs_reddy 10-06-2017 06:28

Im Interested ..

Contact +919348911555

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f493...world-2271954/

simoncarl 10-06-2017 16:13

i am interested contact me +256783133429......or email me at [email protected],ready to work even for extra hours

pawel_s 10-06-2017 23:09

Hi,
Can i have your email address ?

soshan 10-07-2017 12:18

im interesting for this job.

amjadmallana786 10-07-2017 14:00

Am interested in your offer am good in software and hardware I can work with most of the unlockin tools like smti,vygis,microbox,furioursgold. I can work on online unlocking store and hardwear 3 year work in dubai whatsup 00923034416456