GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Job Opportunities / Vacancies

Job Opportunities / Vacancies Looking for Job ?! setting your new Project and need to hire people ?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2017, 20:51   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2596108
Thanks Meter: 58
Unlocking client/software job

Hey fellow people in the unlocking business. I have a online store that's been going alright but can be better. I sell only remote unlock services but it's all manually done myself. But I seen competitors with their own software that I'm pretty sure runs off of Z3X or Octoplus. Do you guys know about unlockbase or fastgsm or unlockclient.co software? That's exactly what I want! Can anyone suggest or make one for my company/branding? If so how much please PM ideas.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2017, 22:56   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2529300
Thanks Meter: 37
maybe we can parnetship, most of direct unlocks are provide via box and usb redirector, but i see that you are looking for software for unlocks, there are no software and most of unlock codes comes from people that work directly on each operator, must likely an insider at verizon, at&t or sprint, i got a website named as cloud-unlocks com and i have a few services dedicated to icloud unlocks but i would like to parnership with you and offer more service than nobody can, i hope this sounds good for you!
Old 09-04-2017, 22:59   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Relocked View Post
maybe we can parnetship, most of direct unlocks are provide via box and usb redirector, but i see that you are looking for software for unlocks, there are no software and most of unlock codes comes from people that work directly on each operator, must likely an insider at verizon, at&t or sprint, i got a website named as cloud-unlocks com and i have a few services dedicated to icloud unlocks but i would like to parnership with you and offer more service than nobody can, i hope this sounds good for you!
You misunderstood me. Yes there competitors that I listed above that offer remote unlock service with a software client they use to automate the process which I want. Please go to this guys site www.unlockclient.co and watch the video. There are multiple sites offering their own version of the software for remote unlock.

Old 09-18-2017, 23:24   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

bump still needed. To quickly explain need a cable method software for remote unlocking like how the competitors are doing in the sites listed
Old 09-20-2017, 17:29   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2503555
Thanks Meter: 90
Donate money to this user
i am ready online unlocking job
more info
contect imran******@gmail.com
whatsapp +923102037859
Old 09-22-2017, 17:05   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Bump still looking for someone who knows how

Old 09-22-2017, 21:26   #7 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2469340
Thanks Meter: 1,144
Hi,

can you clear what you want if you mean automated processing orders website thru api or software exe base remote tool?

also iits better if you put your contact so everyone that willing to work or interested can contact you urgently.

Br,
Old 09-22-2017, 22:33   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawood View Post
Hi,

can you clear what you want if you mean automated processing orders website thru api or software exe base remote tool?

also iits better if you put your contact so everyone that willing to work or interested can contact you urgently.

Br,
I'm not sure exactly what kind of setup or process it is which is why I am putting up examples of competitor sites. Looking at unlockbase software and unlockclient.co these guys are the prime example of what I want. Instead of just remotely manually and having customers contact to schedule time available. But please check out the unlockclient.co video and that is what I am looking for. Let me know if that's possible

Old 11-29-2017, 11:57   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2635974
Thanks Meter: 45
Donate money to this user
INBOX INBOX INBOX.... +258849285587. I have own project that I started for iCloud Unlocking. Is like DHRU but writed in VB.NET and is .exe ... With history, and more thing...