GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Genie Universal

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 15:13   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: uruguay
Posts: 231
Member: 387267
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
3120 contact service

ok a try to unlock this 3120 with genie and the phone turn in contact service the genie say unlock ok but !!!! contact service , ok i calculate rpl wit remote tool version 25 my genie is v 183 and the calculation is success but the phone not repair again in contact service please any one can help with this

Nokia SL_X Remote Tools V 1.0.0.25
Waiting Device....Found.
Reading data...Done.
Script v 0.0.0.104, Device SN: 100, OS v 0.0.0.183
Server v 0.116, Credits: 100
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error5!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error5!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error5!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error5!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error6!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
SpLock: Invalid!



and last

Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
SpLock: Invalid!
-------------------------------------------------
Booting phone...Done.
Rap3 Id: 2030011237407E568F5C54EC285D4324EA40C8FF
Root Hash: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B1
TzRom Crc: 273F6D55DFAAF68F
Sending code...Done.
Connecting to server...Done.
Server Version: 0.116
Credits Count: 92
Saving file...Done.
-------------------------------------------------
Open file...Done.
Checking file...Done.
File: 2030011237407E568F5C54EC285D4324EA40C8FF.rpl
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Uploading New Simlock Data...Done.
Uploading SuperDongle data...Done.
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error6!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
Config Key: 2440700000000000
Profl Bits: 0000000000000000
Code Count: 0.0
Lock Stat0: Open
Lock Stat1: Open
Lock Stat2: Open
Lock Stat3: Open
Lock Stat4: Open
Lock Stat5: Open
Lock Stat6: Open
-------------------------------------------------
Open file...Done.
Checking file...Done.
File: 2030011237407E568F5C54EC285D4324EA40C8FF.rpl
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Uploading New Simlock Data...Done.
Uploading SuperDongle data...Done.
----------------------------------------------

the phone stay in contact service
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 15:48   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
elnahas1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: EGYPT_TANTA
Age: 39
Posts: 327
Member: 75680
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 132
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
SpLock: Invalid!

Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error6!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 16:07   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: uruguay
Posts: 231
Member: 387267
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnahas1975 View Post
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
SpLock: Invalid!

Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error6!
ok friend you have any solution for this , in this moment i probe to reball the cpu i spect !! you can solution
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 16:12   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alien Nation
Posts: 815
Member: 515413
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by juceca21 View Post
ok friend you have any solution for this , in this moment i probe to reball the cpu i spect !! you can solution
just need sx4 for custom key from genie,wait few times until release..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 19:03   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
h_mobiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ((Hassan Mobile))
Age: 27
Posts: 257
Member: 908729
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1589748
Thanks Meter: 152
Mxkey
1.repair sl zone
2.Unlock
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 19:35   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: uruguay
Posts: 231
Member: 387267
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_mobiles View Post
Mxkey
1.repair sl zone
2.Unlock

but when read a mobile phone all is ok see you

Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
Config Key: 2440700000000000
Profl Bits: 0000000000000000
Code Count: 0.0
Lock Stat0: Open
Lock Stat1: Open
Lock Stat2: Open
Lock Stat3: Open
Lock Stat4: Open
Lock Stat5: Open
Lock Stat6: Open
---------------------
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 21:05   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
h_mobiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ((Hassan Mobile))
Age: 27
Posts: 257
Member: 908729
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1589748
Thanks Meter: 152
then Write good PM with mxkey
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 14:17   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: uruguay
Posts: 231
Member: 387267
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
is strange error

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_mobiles View Post
then Write good PM with mxkey


i write de pm with jaf and the phone satay in contact service is very strange this phone have broken the uem !!! i regres to customer
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 15:08   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alien Nation
Posts: 815
Member: 515413
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by juceca21 View Post
i write de pm with jaf and the phone satay in contact service is very strange this phone have broken the uem !!! i regres to customer
read THIS

7210c after sd repair still contact service
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 14:06   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: uruguay
Posts: 231
Member: 387267
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Red face 3120 read code

is posible using remote tool 25 read unlock code for the nokia 3120 bb5 , and not haveproblem then with the super dongle data contact service
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 14:23   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 106
Member: 679545
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Use recover certificate button on mxkey and post result. I think it will help you, better than you will use 3.3 1,3 on mxkey to fix this problem. Goodluck!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 19:18   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: uruguay
Posts: 231
Member: 387267
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
in the future can read the code with remote tools 0025 without problem
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:47   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
Member: 1263162
Status: Offline
Sonork: 03337705913
Thanks Meter: 0
i wana help to solve my nokia 3120 contact service problem by using jaf
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 15:49   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 27
Member: 1016070
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by juceca21 View Post
ok a try to unlock this 3120 with genie and the phone turn in contact service the genie say unlock ok but !!!! contact service , ok i calculate rpl wit remote tool version 25 my genie is v 183 and the calculation is success but the phone not repair again in contact service please any one can help with this

Nokia SL_X Remote Tools V 1.0.0.25
Waiting Device....Found.
Reading data...Done.
Script v 0.0.0.104, Device SN: 100, OS v 0.0.0.183
Server v 0.116, Credits: 100
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error5!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error5!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error5!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error5!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error6!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
SpLock: Invalid!



and last

Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
SpLock: Invalid!
-------------------------------------------------
Booting phone...Done.
Rap3 Id: 2030011237407E568F5C54EC285D4324EA40C8FF
Root Hash: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B1
TzRom Crc: 273F6D55DFAAF68F
Sending code...Done.
Connecting to server...Done.
Server Version: 0.116
Credits Count: 92
Saving file...Done.
-------------------------------------------------
Open file...Done.
Checking file...Done.
File: 2030011237407E568F5C54EC285D4324EA40C8FF.rpl
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Uploading New Simlock Data...Done.
Uploading SuperDongle data...Done.
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Error6!
-------------------------------------------------
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Reading Phone Info&SimLock...Done.
SW Version: V 09.46
18-12-08
RM-366
(c) Nokia
ImeiNumber: 356778021415238
Config Key: 2440700000000000
Profl Bits: 0000000000000000
Code Count: 0.0
Lock Stat0: Open
Lock Stat1: Open
Lock Stat2: Open
Lock Stat3: Open
Lock Stat4: Open
Lock Stat5: Open
Lock Stat6: Open
-------------------------------------------------
Open file...Done.
Checking file...Done.
File: 2030011237407E568F5C54EC285D4324EA40C8FF.rpl
Init Fbus, Wait Phone Boot...Done.
Uploading New Simlock Data...Done.
Uploading SuperDongle data...Done.
----------------------------------------------

the phone stay in contact service
plese mx key solution super donglekey Repair
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 16:02   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 27
Member: 1016070
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
this super dongel key repair
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3120 contact service honeytelecom Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 1 02-23-2006 14:30
3120 contact service .:Kuku:. Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 2 11-30-2005 12:25
prob with ufs 3120 contact service kasra UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher 7 11-15-2005 21:03
3120 Contact Service phpl Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) 9 07-06-2005 05:08
3120 contact service Greenhorn Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) 3 06-09-2005 04:51

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:39.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.52741 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO