GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Genie Universal

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 10:54   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1024
Thanks Meter: 5,510

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
Do you see something new in this section from 06.2010 ?? You not think that should be BUG FIX relised long time ago ?? I use genie clip and BUG in BB5ALL for me are very very big becosue untile this SW I can work with BB5noTP without problem on all phones and after relised was forced to use this that got BUGs and BB5noTP was disabled from 06.2010 I asking to fix this then I think I wait long to can now complaine ?? DO you not think that 5 months is long time ?? And I not compleine to 06.2010 but after BB5All everything change need use other boxs to unlock BB5 phones that for me is bad becouse I like work with GENIE CLIP !!
And I WANT ONLY BUG FIX in 1 aplication nothing more is this SO MUCH PROBLEM ?? I not want free SL3, I not want unlock dct4 infineon but fix stupid bug in BB5ALL that is already fixed by coder(Bph&co) but not know WHY not are public for US.
Hi,

I made versions for test for Sasha and another guy. Just don't have any feedback yet.
Because i need to be sure that it is fixed, before wakeup Dani from his deep sleep
and make him compile new version for all customers.

I didn't page you to test, as i remember few months ago you were complaining
again, i did send you PM with request for help, you didn't respond. So as far
i am concerned you are just big complainer.

BR, Alex

Old 11-25-2010, 11:50   #32 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. View Post
Yes There Is Bug In BB5all
But You Still Can Unlock Those Phones With Genie Why Dont You Use Remote Tool For Unlock BB5 Till BB5all Fixing?

Becouse almost all N95 and N96 and 5800 can't turn on in local mode with newest version of remote tool and for this tool I need internet and for me much easy is use tool that not need internet and turn on phones with local mode without problem and this tools best was genie with BB5noTP.

@Bph&co
I remember that I help you fix 5800 script that need very long delay becosue in other way not accept code. I test few versions before start work. But ok if you tell that I only complaine then like you tell.
bye

Old 11-25-2010, 22:44   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1028392
Thanks Meter: 87
Quote:
Yes There Is Bug In BB5all
But You Still Can Unlock Those Phones With Genie Why Dont You Use Remote Tool For Unlock BB5 Till BB5all Fixing?
Because Genie is Genie because of the standalone function i think. The bug in bb5all presents from the las update.. more than 6 months and the bug isn't fixed.

Old 11-27-2010, 00:17   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 170380
Sonork: 100.1577994
Thanks Meter: 3,022
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
Becouse almost all N95 and N96 and 5800 can't turn on in local mode with newest version of remote tool and for this tool I need internet and for me much easy is use tool that not need internet and turn on phones with local mode without problem and this tools best was genie with BB5noTP.
Which Phone Is Not Turning In Local Or Test Mode At Remote Tool?
I Didnt Faced Any Problem Like This

1: Use Modified Cable
2: If You Have 8 Pin Cable Then Use 10k Option In 10to8 Pin Adapter
3: Insert Usb Cable Of 10to8 Pin Adapter In Usb Hub (Not In Genie Usb Port)
4: 1st Make Sure That Your Handset Is Connected With Cable Then Run Log.smx
5: In Some Cases Set Still Not Going In Test Or Local Mode Then Power Up Manually
6: If Giving Error In Read Codes Method Then Use Ask To Rpl Method.

I Am Sure Your
Handset Will Turn Into Local Or Test Mode
If Still Have Any Problem Then Buzz Me On Messenger

@All Genie Users
Now PA_SL2 Is Old Story. I Think New Hashes Unlock Is More Important For You Instead Of Old Ones
SO Why Dont You Like To Let Us Do Work On New Updates Instead Of Old Ones?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ..::Mobile Smoker::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-27-2010, 07:29   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 515830
Thanks Meter: 80
Quote:
Which Phone Is Not Turning In Local Or Test Mode At Remote Tool?
I Didnt Faced Any Problem Like This

1: Use Modified Cable
2: If You Have 8 Pin Cable Then Use 10k Option In 10to8 Pin Adapter
3: Insert Usb Cable Of 10to8 Pin Adapter In Usb Hub (Not In Genie Usb Port)
4: 1st Make Sure That Your Handset Is Connected With Cable Then Run Log.smx
5: In Some Cases Set Still Not Going In Test Or Local Mode Then Power Up Manually
6: If Giving Error In Read Codes Method Then Use Ask To Rpl Method.

I Am Sure Your
Handset Will Turn Into Local Or Test Mode
If Still Have Any Problem Then Buzz Me On Messenger

@All Genie Users
Now PA_SL2 Is Old Story. I Think New Hashes Unlock Is More Important For You Instead Of Old Ones
SO Why Dont You Like To Let Us Do Work On New Updates Instead Of Old Ones?
beacause we buy a standalone "CLIP" , if we want to use our computer we have a lot of cheapers tools. we buy the most expensive nokia tool and it work like cheaper cyclone, mx, ub, mt. we want bb5all working please.
we have a 300u$$ tool no flasher, no stand alone and 6 month without update a simple script.
i hope you fix thath soon
thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evasoft For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2010, 11:05   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 170380
Sonork: 100.1577994
Thanks Meter: 3,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by evasoft View Post
beacause we buy a standalone "CLIP" , if we want to use our computer we have a lot of cheapers tools. we buy the most expensive nokia tool and it work like cheaper cyclone, mx, ub, mt. we want bb5all working please.
we have a 300u$$ tool no flasher, no stand alone and 6 month without update a simple script.
i hope you fix thath soon
thanks
Then Wait

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ..::Mobile Smoker::.. For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread