Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-05-2012, 06:09||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Thanks Meter: 4,358
New NOKIA SL3 Unlock Service Launched
Nokia Unlock Service
It is now possible to offer Nokia SL3 Unlock to end customers because of
the ease of use provided by NSS pro. It costs 10 GBP per phone and requires only
NSS pro and an USB cable.
Please Note: You don't need to buy annual subscription to unlock one phone. A special
one day licence is included in the price of this service, that will allow you to read your phone.
Here the correct procedure:
1. Download NSS pro and extract to a directory on your computer
2. Start NSS pro, then go to Simlocks, then Settings
3. Check the 'Auto download extra files on program startup'
4. Close the program, then start it again. Please wait for the download to finish
5. Power up your phone and connect to the PC via USB cable
6. Select OVI mode, make sure all drivers are installed correctly
7. If all ok, the phone should appear in the usb devices list at the bottom of
NSS, when USB connection is selected
8. Click on the device, then press the Detect button. If all ok, the IMEI number and the
phone model should be displayed in the bottom bar of the program
9. Go to Simlocks, then BB5, click on the Read button
10. Number of details should be printed, including that your phone has 15 digits unlock code
and it's locked, including the MCC+MNC of the Network, so you can continue
11. Click on the Submit to Server button, it's a long process, more drivers will be installed.
12. It is ok to get error in step 11, you can try 2-3 times or more, until you get error that
you need subscription
13. This means your phone is supported for unlock, you can go here and pay with your PayPal
account or a credit card
14. Please give few hours for the payment to be processed, when done you will receive an e-mail
confirming registration and providing you with user name and password
15. Please enter your PayPal e-mail and transaction id in the About tab and press Register/Activate
16. Then connect the phone again, and go to Simlocks, then SL3 BF
17. Click the Update button and wait the servers list to load, select GenieProjects server by clicking
once on it
18. Enter your User Name and Password in the boxes below, then click Save and then Check
19. You should connect to the server with success and see that you have one credit
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxman For This Useful Post:
|03-05-2012, 06:13||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Thanks Meter: 4,358
20. Now go to the BB5 tab and click Submit to Server
21. You should see that your phone is submitted for processing
22. After that you can check the status of the process by clicking again the Check button in SL3 BF
23. After few hours the status of your job should change from idle/active to done, and you should
see also an unlock code
24. Go to the SL3/BB5, manually copy the code to the Code box (just he code, 15 digits), select as
level 7 and click Upload
25. You are suppose to get success
That's it! If you like, you can check the status of the locks by pressing Read again
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxman For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Nokia Software!!!!!!!||Jefferson||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||49||05-12-2013 14:07|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||28||08-30-2012 04:40|
|Unlocking 5190||Ryu||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||18||07-03-2012 14:42|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||6||11-05-2011 00:50|