GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Support (SIM Solution) > YESSIM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 06:43   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 799206
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 276
Hot news for our YESSIM USer!

Dear users we first wish to thanks you all for your faith in us. We are working very hard to make this project as perfect as you are expecting.

We usualy don't want to make anouncement before releasing but those news will make you happy!

1. Real Hardware solution to avoid problem while insering inside the Iphone (Free for all) No need buy new card can use your yessim V1 - V2

2. An Other great news for Iphone 3G... We will receive Friday our stock of IPHONE 3G tray we will give for you some for free in your next orders. So you can replace the broken one

3. Paderf is now working hard in an Hot updates. I don't want to tell you more for now...Don't expect anything than the best

We work hard to support you and try make you happy. Special thx to all YESSIM user that help us to beta test our release.

Br.

The Following User Says Thank You to Yessim Support For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2008, 08:55   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 75193
Thanks Meter: 1
Best way for save sim tray is modify inside sim socket. Lets use surgical knife cut very thick plastic inside cover ( around simcard hold - upside & downside abt 0.1mm)

Last edited by Yessim Support; 08-10-2008 at 05:23.

Old 08-19-2008, 18:51   #3 (permalink)

Member: 840736
Thanks Meter: 0
I need a new sim tray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessim Support View Post

Dear users we first wish to thanks you all for your faith in us. We are working very hard to make this project as perfect as you are expecting.

We usualy don't want to make anouncement before releasing but those news will make you happy!

1. Real Hardware solution to avoid problem while insering inside the Iphone (Free for all) No need buy new card can use your yessim V1 - V2

2. An Other great news for Iphone 3G... We will receive Friday our stock of IPHONE 3G tray we will give for you some for free in your next orders. So you can replace the broken one

3. Paderf is now working hard in an Hot updates. I don't want to tell you more for now...Don't expect anything than the best

We work hard to support you and try make you happy. Special thx to all YESSIM user that help us to beta test our release.

Br.
I need a new sim tray please send me one.. I hope my sim reader is not damaged as well. But I know for a fact that the sim tray eject mechanism is damaged.

Old 08-19-2008, 19:15   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 76257
Thanks Meter: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanalong View Post
Best way for save sim tray is modify inside sim socket. Lets use surgical knife cut very thick plastic inside cover ( around simcard hold - upside & downside abt 0.1mm)
i definately agree with u as ive already done 30 phone like this and no need to file the chip or simcard --regards cpukiller