GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   YESSIM (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f498/)
-   -   Solved Network Lose, Do TRY! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f498/solved-network-lose-do-try-575993/)

n_bennyhk 08-06-2008 10:07

Solved Network Lose, Do TRY!

Do try getting a N95 unlocked phone and put in your simcard to catch a signal before putting back to a lock phone.
After that do try cos i tested with other phone doesnt help sometime still network lose but for N95 to be the signal catcher it help with no problem till now, more than 2 weeks even Japan phones like p905i, sh905i, etc......!!! No Network signal Lost!!!
Do try !!!!!

carlluvjo 08-06-2008 10:55

yes,, we do that things,, but sad to say if you go to a place where there is no signal.. of cource the japan phone ex. toshiba 904 has lost it no signal.. then when you go back to the city were the signal is strenght,, the japan phone could not return back the signal...

what you do is get out the sim card operator put it in the other unlock phone to catch a signal.. then insert it back to the japan phone so the signal will be back.

this problem is very inconvenient to our client....

hope yessim team can address this problem

n_bennyhk 08-06-2008 11:03

you just try with the new updates 2.4 japan and use N95 unlocked with the sim card you want to put into the locked japan phone. then once u see signal make a call out then off it put it into the locked japan phone it will search the network by itself . Try you will know but only the new update.
Softbank phone use 2.4japan, docomo phone use 2.4.4

carlluvjo 08-06-2008 17:43

I'll try your suggestion then i post here the result.. in fact i have here,, 2 pcs 804 sh,, 3 pcs 904t, 2 samsung softbank 707 II, ,705 P, toshiba 902, and more docomo,,foma,, these phone are return back to me because the signal will lost down after how many days.. i have to try those new setting,, provided by the yessim supporter.. from now on.. i just observe the phone that i have.

n_bennyhk 08-06-2008 17:57

note: set to band to gsm only not to auto setting in network.

network search for provider will be set auto.

carlluvjo 08-11-2008 14:47

not solve problem 904t & 804 sh, lost signal again.
here is my previous post..

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=570014

after doing those suggestion by yessim team and other contributor.. my phone work fine in regards to incoming and outgoing text and call.. but the problem lost signal after a minimum of two days or more is not solve..

action taken:

1. modify the hardware from version 1 to 2.
2. i use different sim from 32, 64, and 72 k
3. make a different setting in yesup software

Searching YesUP..Found.
Reading Yessim info ..
Reading Yessim SN..OK.
Yessim SN : CB071B56
Frimware version : Firmware V: 2.4 beta Japan (c)
MCC-MNC : 001-01
Mode : Normal Mode.
IMSI Patch Count : 30

even i use firmware v : 2.3 is same also,, drop signal after how many days

theres a lot of people who say it work with them,, please share it with me so i can testemony that is true..

i have a phone now 3 pcs toshiba 904,, 2 pcs sharp 804, toshiba 903, docomo F 902is..

below is my YM

[email protected]

hope yessim team can help to solve my problem.
Report Post Reply With Quote

so i apply your suggestion.. set to gsm mode and use different type of sim but still the signal will drop after how many days..

can help me?

juanbanco 08-11-2008 15:37

The phone loses signal when changing from one Cell Tower to another it just do not catch network when changing Cell Tower. Also provider shows it twice. instead of shows ORANGE once. IT says orange Orange. I think this has to do with our network loss.

carlluvjo 08-11-2008 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by juanbanco (Post 3558565)
The phone loses signal when changing from one Cell Tower to another it just do not catch network when changing Cell Tower. Also provider shows it twice. instead of shows ORANGE once. IT says orange Orange. I think this has to do with our network loss.

thanks for the reply.. normally in our daily life.. we move our body from one place to another.. so in short.. the phone also move from here to there,,or sometimes to place where there is no signal.. but if you come back to place where the signal is.. it cannot catch-up so need to insert in other unlock phone to catch the network and return it back to the japanese phone.

juanbanco 08-11-2008 23:16

I tested with an unlocked phone. Unlocked one has network and this one loses it.

FMC_GSM 08-15-2008 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlluvjo (Post 3558393)
not solve problem 904t & 804 sh, lost signal again.
here is my previous post..

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=570014

after doing those suggestion by yessim team and other contributor.. my phone work fine in regards to incoming and outgoing text and call.. but the problem lost signal after a minimum of two days or more is not solve..

action taken:

1. modify the hardware from version 1 to 2.
2. i use different sim from 32, 64, and 72 k
3. make a different setting in yesup software

Searching YesUP..Found.
Reading Yessim info ..
Reading Yessim SN..OK.
Yessim SN : CB071B56
Frimware version : Firmware V: 2.4 beta Japan (c)
MCC-MNC : 001-01
Mode : Normal Mode.
IMSI Patch Count : 30

even i use firmware v : 2.3 is same also,, drop signal after how many days

theres a lot of people who say it work with them,, please share it with me so i can testemony that is true..

i have a phone now 3 pcs toshiba 904,, 2 pcs sharp 804, toshiba 903, docomo F 902is..

below is my YM

[email protected]

hope yessim team can help to solve my problem.
Report Post Reply With Quote

so i apply your suggestion.. set to gsm mode and use different type of sim but still the signal will drop after how many days..

can help me?

Same problem here...YESSIM can unlock more phones? Yes i believed that, but the main problem is after how many days will used the network will dropped! even in there new version which is 2.4.4 and even all the solutions they post sticky...still can`t help.

@YESSIM Team

Pls. nextime don`t release your products if almost all model are not yet tested...

This model 705sh, 812sh and 816sh are working fine with other sim, but in YESSIM always give a headache...

cetech 08-19-2008 06:52

same problem with me 804sh, 816sh, 705sh..

we need working solution not bla bla coz we invest money here with no ROI.

EBRJO 08-19-2008 07:09

lollololololololololol your right bro.....

carlluvjo 08-21-2008 03:07

hello to yessim team.. is there any good update to some of Japanese to fix the drop signal after how many days?

do you have a solution now? or any setting that improve?

most of us are waiting your reply.. not only me can encounter that problem.. mosy of us.. so i think there is little bug which is not you discouver in such Japanese phone model.

FMC_GSM 08-23-2008 04:15

We GIVE ALMOST ALL OUR FEEDBACKS...! BUT EVEN SMALL PIECE OF OUR SH*T FEEDBAcks STILL YOU CAN`T SOLVE...!

Yessim Support 08-25-2008 16:27

We are now working on this. Is next step to make things goes well. We will paste beta test for you to try

Br