GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NoooX Box

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 15:47   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 808967
Thanks Meter: 155
gentlemen that it happens need bb5 without tp

gentlemen that it happens need bb5 without tp we are waiting this in latinoamerica pongacen the piles thank you they don't lag behind

Old 11-13-2008, 12:27   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 710759
Sonork: No
Thanks Meter: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabicel View Post
gentlemen that it happens need bb5 without tp we are waiting this in latinoamerica pongacen the piles thank you they don't lag behind
man moment please wait in short time noooxbox solution w/o TP

Old 11-22-2008, 02:01   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 904271
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabicel View Post
MUCHO MALPARIDO TAN BOBO NO SABE ESCRIBIR MEJOR VAYASE A COGER CAFE CON LINTERNA ANALFABETA HIJODEPUTA

The Following User Says Thank You to MEME BLANCO For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2008, 02:06   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 890926
Thanks Meter: 2,053
NO TP Unlocking was all set for Release & it was hold...maybe has some bugs on it.

Old 11-22-2008, 03:03   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 309299
Thanks Meter: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEME BLANCO View Post
MUCHO MALPARIDO TAN BOBO NO SABE ESCRIBIR MEJOR VAYASE A COGER CAFE CON LINTERNA ANALFABETA HIJODEPUTA
my friend 2 things I most say as an old member In this forum, this forum is in English we don't use Spanish here. You don't need to use that kind of lenguaje here. This forum pourpose is to help users not to act like a child and mention others users mothers names when poor mother has nothig to do in this forum so please if you don't going to say someting smart please don't post
Translation to Spanish
Mira amigo un par de cosas debo decirte como Viejo mienbro de este foro, este foro es en ingles no usamos espanol aqui no necesitas usar ese tipo de lenguaje aqui. El propocito de este foro es ayudar a los usuarios no actuar como ninos mencionando las madres de los usuarios que no tienen que ver nada con este foro asi que porfavor si no vas a decir nada inteligente mejor no postee

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denisirias For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2008, 05:11   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 405
I didn't expect that Noox box will giong to have trouble cracking the JAF no tp solution, as of now 3 weeks still no solution for non-tp use for Noox box, most of all the BB5 box out there are all out for non-TP solution but still our Noox box still not supported. Sorry to let you know this, but I'm dissapointed that I purchased this product. I will later sell on ebay since I really can't wait for their solution, so I bought the BB5king acitvation since all here are unlocking BB5 withoout TP and I'm on behind of all of my competitors since they can get it done in about 5-10 minutes me with TP will take me at least 10-30 minutes or more depending on how hard to open the BB5 models and I have to be carefull too, to make sure that the phone won't damage on the openning. Not all technician had their hands on all of the BB5 models so I think most of them will take time to open & disassemble the phone just to get into the test point target. So for Team Noox Box, has to be faster and get the work done asap or your product will be stocked in your retailers/distributors worldwide!!!

Old 11-24-2008, 13:51   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 833635
Sonork: 100.1578967
Thanks Meter: 604
most other teams got stolen? C source from a special friend!

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...9&postcount=52

Closed Thread