GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NoooX Box

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 07:47   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 405
Question What's up with Noox Box now??? can you give us some hint for future updates please...

I been waiting for your solution every single day since NOv. 3,2008 for a big surprise or even a Christmas gift for every Noox Box users. Since the JAF BB5king came out, Team Noox box start to hide in their closets now. because they know lot of users will ask for a that update & your manager promised us a BB5+ unlocking solution at first on NOV. 26,2008, then lot of Noox box asking for thier no tp solution update, then mr. Noox box manager post that they will stop for BB5+ and start to work on no tp solution for now beucase lot of users ask for it ( by the end of Nov. 08) then this BB5king killing pkey card came out 2 days ago, and all JAF users had to stop using BB5king no tp solution( for 50% suers only, not including me ) but until now we haven't seen any actions from Team Noox box!!!

Hope you can post any hope for all noox box users, do not let us think that you abandon us. Just a little hint of your future solutions for BB5,BB5+, Rapido. Just a little bit of a hint to gain our trust again for buying your product and for future users too. Thank you

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mymiela0419 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2008, 13:34   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 101765
Thanks Meter: 10
RIGHT.
more silence is bad. If Nooox not answer then is the end of tool and reseller and users are very unhappy and angry.

Only i understand that they are tired for answer the same. But is their job,
work and support in forum.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neoBIT666 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2008, 04:28   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 833635
Sonork: 100.1578967
Thanks Meter: 604
Note that Raskal and co killed the market!

NoooX-Team

Closed Thread