GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Support (SIM Solution) > Rebel SIM Card

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 07:52   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Member: 1048832
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Unhappy im not paying for another rebel sim!!!

as you may already know by now, the rebel team has stopped free firmware updates for existing rebel sim users after v73...

i understand their need to make new money, especially now that the dev-team soft unlock ultrasn0w is going to be here soon...

but... its only been about two weeks since ive purchased my rebel sim and already they expect me to pay for another sim when it didnt even work as advertised in the first place...

the only reason i did choose rebel over the other proxy sims was cos of the free firmware updates...

if we had money lying around to dish out everytime a new iphone os version comes out, we wouldnt buy carrier locked iphones in the first place would we :-)

so bye bye rebel team... u just lost one customer...
 
Old 06-20-2009, 08:54   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
benarmand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 694
Member: 266339
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnitehawk View Post
as you may already know by now, the rebel team has stopped free firmware updates for existing rebel sim users after v73...

i understand their need to make new money, especially now that the dev-team soft unlock ultrasn0w is going to be here soon...

but... its only been about two weeks since ive purchased my rebel sim and already they expect me to pay for another sim when it didnt even work as advertised in the first place...

the only reason i did choose rebel over the other proxy sims was cos of the free firmware updates...

if we had money lying around to dish out everytime a new iphone os version comes out, we wouldnt buy carrier locked iphones in the first place would we :-)

so bye bye rebel team... u just lost one customer...
Hello!!
why you guy talk this way???
Have you ever read anywhere that they won´t release the new update???
Wait and see what will happen so you can take your decision.Anticipation is not good bro.Sure they have released v74/75 for Iphone but pls wait and see.

Resepcts
 
Old 06-20-2009, 08:59   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Member: 1048832
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
http://blog.rebelsimcard.com/v75-fir...m-realsing.htm

Quote:
New Rebel Sim Firmware v75 that’s coming cannot be loaded on older cards and only rebel sim cut cards ordered From Today can be upgraded.
 
Old 06-20-2009, 09:16   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
benarmand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 694
Member: 266339
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnitehawk View Post
Sorry m8 for my post.
You are strongly right and i am ok with you.
That is really not fair from rebel team.

Anyhow,lets hope that dev team bring out solution for all.
 
Old 06-20-2009, 10:10   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
miliky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Forgot
Posts: 1,470
Member: 38751
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,245
Ok Respectable Clients we will offer the update as a free thanks GIFT for using REBEL.. Peace Please..

As for DEV-Team and UltraSn0w we are not worried because Apple will not let that bug last for few days.. in fact they can kill your ultrasn0w anytime you connect to iTunes through Baseband Check.. so it has nothing to do with our pricing..

Last edited by miliky; 06-21-2009 at 13:14. Reason: updated
 
The Following User Says Thank You to miliky For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2009, 11:07   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Member: 1048832
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Talking *** bless ya!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miliky View Post
Ok Respectable Clients we will offer the update as a free thanks GIFT for using REBEL.. Peace Please..

As for DEV-Team and UltraSn0w we are not worried because Apple will not let that bug last for few days.. in fact they can kill your ultrasn0w anytime you connect to iTunes through Baseband Check.. so it has nothing to do with our pricing..

This is my favorite Twitter on Ultrasn0w http://twitter.com/Scolmi
good mannn!!!

i do want you guys to earn money and remain in business so u can bring us new firmware updates...

i honestly think you will have a steady income stream from selling rebel sims to new customers due to the goodwill that'll get spread by honoring the free updates, and also from the new lot of iphone 3GS owners who must buy the cut version cos the no-cut version wont fit in the 3GS (if thats really true)...

on the other hand if u try to squeeze more green out of ur faithful customers, karma will come back and bite u in the ***... u know how bad reputation spreads like wildfire in these interwebs :-)

nuff said... now that ur going to give us the v75 for free im going to order a hex scanner and beta membership from ur site as soon as i get my next paycheck...

keep up the good work...
 
Old 06-20-2009, 15:48   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: 43543
Posts: 226
Member: 5792
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Free update please

Hi.
Me too the only reason i did choose rebel over the other proxy sims was cos of the free firmware updates...
Rebel never fully unlocked 2.2.1 in USA. Edge had problem. Only because of next update promise we kept buying them.
There are more cheap chinese unlock sim works with Edge, but they are not upgradable. But now they want to charge. I think this is like same to greed sickness from Manole and Zulue.
Thank you.
 
Old 08-05-2009, 19:55   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: 43543
Posts: 226
Member: 5792
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Our hopes are fading as days go.
Even 3.01 released no news.
I tried to contact with him over MSN and email, but never responds.
What I make me unhappy is they changed to Rebel II.
What to do those hundreds Rebel I sims?
 
Old 08-06-2009, 14:31   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Member: 1059946
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Everyone on this forum who is actually waiting for a rebel sim update is [insert swear word here] stupid. Why would you waste your time with this piece of crap. The fact that the forum moderator 'milky' deletes my post everytime just goes to show he is hiding behind absolute trash.

Go and unlock your phones using proper software for free from the Dev Team, who actually understand about hacking the iPhone and making use of its full functions. Ive had my phone unlocked for over a month now. How this idiot milky claims it gets locked when you go onto itunes is just plain idiocy. You actually need to update to the 3.1 beta in order to lock it, and for you to do that you need to actually accept the update you twat face.

Dont waste your time with this crap, use your iPhones how it was suppose to be used. Delete my post again milky and i'll keep coming back :-)
 
Old 08-07-2009, 09:32   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
benarmand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 694
Member: 266339
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal_3110 View Post
Everyone on this forum who is actually waiting for a rebel sim update is [insert swear word here] stupid. Why would you waste your time with this piece of crap. The fact that the forum moderator 'milky' deletes my post everytime just goes to show he is hiding behind absolute trash.

Go and unlock your phones using proper software for free from the Dev Team, who actually understand about hacking the iPhone and making use of its full functions. Ive had my phone unlocked for over a month now. How this idiot milky claims it gets locked when you go onto itunes is just plain idiocy. You actually need to update to the 3.1 beta in order to lock it, and for you to do that you need to actually accept the update you twat face.

Dont waste your time with this crap, use your iPhones how it was suppose to be used. Delete my post again milky and i'll keep coming back :-)
Hi m8!
Pls do not be so angry and treat anyone this way here.The ones who know abt devteam solution are since long satisfied and forgot abt miliky.
Crap or not some are still buying it bro.Not everyone has the necessary skills to jailbreak an iphone.
Well i also notice your first posts(coz you have just one post according to statistics) in this forum started with the rebelcard situation;if you get already stisfaction,just pls cool down.
See i bought 15pcs of that cards 3 days b4 devteam released the final solution.By the way i never post anything again here abt this thread since i notice Miliky just promise to keep us cool.

Prosperious business to Miliky!!!
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
turbo sim, rebel sim, universal sim for iphone khawaja16 iPhone 4 / 4S 1 03-17-2010 15:32
Do not buy rebel sim for 2.30bb iphone mak5th iPhone 2 / 3G / 3GS 0 04-23-2009 20:01
Sony E W200i on O2 pay as you go. how do i unlock with rebel sim? 2410davie Rebel SIM Card 3 02-12-2009 06:36
sim max scanner is not work for aal gsm sims irfan_shahzad Sim Cloning and Scaning 1 01-09-2008 08:57

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:34.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.65088 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO