GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GPGIndustries Support section (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f519/)
-   -   Setool Instant Delivery Credits (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f519/setool-instant-delivery-credits-1383981/)

bfc_xxx 11-18-2011 20:09

Setool Instant Delivery Credits

I purchased some Setool credits from GSMSP.COM
It says instant delivery. A day has passed and I don't have a reply.
If it is instant it is supposed to be automated process. So the question is how soon is instant?

Don't ask me why I dont open a support ticket, because the last times I opened I didnt get an answer for faulty or wrong parts I received and of course never got a refund or at least a free shipping for GSMSP mistakes that I had to reorder.

bfc_xxx 11-20-2011 11:00

3 days and no credits delivered.

No reply from support from the forum.

Live support is always offline.

I contacted Christopher from skype and he didnt give me a solution.

Faisal_Computer 11-26-2011 09:18

you have my Sonork ?
talk to me
Br
Faisal_Computer

bfc_xxx 11-28-2011 12:03

I have your sonork but I dont understand why do I have to contact every time with 3-4 people from GSMSP or open support ticket for simple orders.
The moto of GSMSP is "we will NOT rest" and the answer I got from the support was "we were resting for the weekend".

How many times I got delayed? How many times I had to contact the support for wrong cables or faulty parts, or stuff missing? And the result I had to order again the same stuff, pay the shipping, and sometime I got again the wrong cable and I didnt even got a free sticker as gesture of my lost time or something to copensate my loss.

Not to mention the behaviour of the "smart" answers of some supporters here.

Now I am waiting an order and I am afraid to receive it because I know there are going to be mistakes again.

Obviously GSMSP do not care amymore from small users, but for resellers and profit but remember "we" the small users and the labs are who we made the name of GSMSP very big.

I am very sad I opened this thread because many time I had problems and I said I wont do bad advertisment but thats it.

I am very sad I am leaving the GSMSP family. Good luck with your BIG projects.

Faisal_Computer 11-28-2011 12:50

i am really sorry......
please talk to me on sonork.... i am sure there is some misunderstandings anyway kindly talk to me on sonork
br
Faisal_Computer

GPGIndustries 11-29-2011 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfc123 (Post 7933412)
I have your sonork but I dont understand why do I have to contact every time with 3-4 people from GSMSP or open support ticket for simple orders.
The moto of GSMSP is "we will NOT rest" and the answer I got from the support was "we were resting for the weekend".

How many times I got delayed? How many times I had to contact the support for wrong cables or faulty parts, or stuff missing? And the result I had to order again the same stuff, pay the shipping, and sometime I got again the wrong cable and I didnt even got a free sticker as gesture of my lost time or something to copensate my loss.

Not to mention the behaviour of the "smart" answers of some supporters here.

Now I am waiting an order and I am afraid to receive it because I know there are going to be mistakes again.

Obviously GSMSP do not care amymore from small users, but for resellers and profit but remember "we" the small users and the labs are who we made the name of GSMSP very big.

I am very sad I opened this thread because many time I had problems and I said I wont do bad advertisment but thats it.

I am very sad I am leaving the GSMSP family. Good luck with your BIG projects.

I am really sad you are thinking like this... I never deny anyone this is not who I am... I am only 18h per day and try to reply all people as much as I can.

I am shock u didnt get any reply from Support team as some staff online 7 days a week.

I was not in china this week end I replied you from phone. Sorry about this

I have sent u a PM hope you will have time to check it

Best Regards

bfc_xxx 11-29-2011 11:42

You guys have both my skype and my sonork and we have talked in the past. If you want to contact me I am at your disposal but I am not after something and there is no need me to contact you.

The days I was contacting support for refund or missing items and I was feeling that I was begging for something has passed, but in fact they were items that I had already paid but noone was willing to help.

Also because I do not want to be misunderstood I dont say you guys are bad or GSMSP is bad company. I believe the opposite but a lot of bad things happened with my orders and I gave up trying. As an example I say to you that in my last order which I wait, I still expect a cable I bought since June, and twice arrived mixed up, I believe Christopher remember that.

But all these are not important, I am just an end user.

ps: also pm replied. I reply everyone, always.