GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > BB5KING

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 12:53   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 544
Member: 285006
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface

Here LOG with BB5 King

Code:
JAF box ATmega firmware version: 1B0
Searching for phone ...
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface
Operation time: 00:06.
Done with error(s).
Thread phone exit.
Here LOG with J.A.F. "CHK" function

Code:
Booting phone...
APE Boot Data:
Asic ID: 17100708
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic Public ID: 5E979AEF527000507382FE50D315B029AE4A2570
HASH: 49A97E826B93BA20B7ED0B082475C00500000000
ROM ID: 1DFD66132C872FD4
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101013000
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000B21
Asic Public ID: 10100107CF8B01546E273BB39B430B34EF7E0C6A
HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B100000000
ROM ID: 273F6D55DFAAF68F
CMT Boot File: C:\Arquivos de programas\ODEON\JAF\Flash\rap3gv3_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 22E800EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> K5G2829ATC
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Arquivos de programas\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.21.01 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
APE Boot: C:\Arquivos de programas\ODEON\JAF\Flash\helen3_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.23.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching APE boot step1...
Patching APE boot step2...
Patching APE boot step3...
APE Boot Ready
APE Flash ID: 00A100EC <=> SAMSUNG (SEC) -> K5E1G12ACM
APE Flash Data: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Done!
Restarting phone...Done!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 15:10   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 197
Member: 612330
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 35
j have the same problem....
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 15:14   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JAMAICA
Age: 36
Posts: 1,195
Member: 220143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 78
Dont mean to hijack your thread but I face same problem. I am trying to unlock nokia 6233 RM-145 V03.70.

On BB5King-V104 I get this error:-

JAF box ATmega firmware version: 1B0
Searching for phone ...
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface
Operation time: 00:14.
Done with error(s).
Thread phone exit.


On JAF when I useing CHK button I get th following:-
JAF version 1.98.59
Detected PKEY: 9000C304
Card life counter: 99.87%
P-key nokia module version 01.02
Detected JAF INTERFACE version: 01.B0, Driver version: 40000, Library version: 30107
JAF DCT4/BB5 LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\
JAF DCT4/BB5 PRODUCT DIR: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\
JAF USB LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\FlashUSB\
JAF DCT3/DCTL LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash3\
USB Cable Driver version: 7.0.2.0
Changing mode...Done!
Booting phone...
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101003000
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000352
Asic Public ID: 0AC000126DBF00541BBF7FB49313101052C14DF5
HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B100000000
ROM ID: 273F6D55DFAAF68F
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\rap3gv3_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 002F0001 <=> SPANSION -> 72NS256N
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.21.01 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Done!
Restarting phone...Done!


When I use the JAF box and press CHK the blue "RX" light comes on and box reads phone ok. But with BB5KING_V104 it not connects FBUS . Could anyone say why??
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 15:20   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
damabib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: EVERYWHERE U GO
Age: 37
Posts: 4,781
Member: 106026
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.77890
Thanks Meter: 125
U have cable problem..ur fone must be in test or local mode for sucess unlock..br
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 15:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mobile_hotman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IN_BATTLE_FIELD.
Posts: 3,053
Member: 214340
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerfoote1 View Post
Dont mean to hijack your thread but I face same problem. I am trying to unlock nokia 6233 RM-145 V03.70.

On BB5King-V104 I get this error:-

JAF box ATmega firmware version: 1B0
Searching for phone ...
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface
Operation time: 00:14.
Done with error(s).
Thread phone exit.


On JAF when I useing CHK button I get th following:-
JAF version 1.98.59
Detected PKEY: 9000C304
Card life counter: 99.87%
P-key nokia module version 01.02
Detected JAF INTERFACE version: 01.B0, Driver version: 40000, Library version: 30107
JAF DCT4/BB5 LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\
JAF DCT4/BB5 PRODUCT DIR: C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\
JAF USB LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\FlashUSB\
JAF DCT3/DCTL LOADERS DIR: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash3\
USB Cable Driver version: 7.0.2.0
Changing mode...Done!
Booting phone...
CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101003000
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000352
Asic Public ID: 0AC000126DBF00541BBF7FB49313101052C14DF5
HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B100000000
ROM ID: 273F6D55DFAAF68F
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\rap3gv3_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
CMT Boot Ready
CMT Flash ID: 002F0001 <=> SPANSION -> 72NS256N
CMT Flash Data: 00000000000000000000000000000000
CMT Loader: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\RAP3Gv3_algo.fg
Loader version: 01.21.01 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT loader step1...
Patching CMT loader step3...
CMT Loader Ready
Done!
Restarting phone...Done!


When I use the JAF box and press CHK the blue "RX" light comes on and box reads phone ok. But with BB5KING_V104 it not connects FBUS . Could anyone say why??

Bro bcoz u might have used UFS 7 pin cable with jaf box which is supported for flashing but not supported for unlocking or repairing SP area damaged,,,,,if ur cable shows local mode while connecting for unlock with CINEK software so u can other wise replace ur cable thats it,,,,coz i faced this problem 2 days ago when i changed my cable it was done,,,,,BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 15:27   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JAMAICA
Age: 36
Posts: 1,195
Member: 220143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 78
Do we need to modify cable as discussed here :- Simplest crieteria to Unlock BB5 phones with cinek

Please can some show us which line is BSI line via colour or diagram??

Please this is urgent
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 15:35   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 544
Member: 285006
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by damabib View Post
U have cable problem..ur fone must be in test or local mode for sucess unlock..br
OK. But how to repair cable? Where is the problem?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 15:45   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JAMAICA
Age: 36
Posts: 1,195
Member: 220143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 78
OK I found this LOW PRICE EMMI BOX !!!

I am gonna work on my cable and post results..
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 18:30   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JAMAICA
Age: 36
Posts: 1,195
Member: 220143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 78
Ok , I opened FBUS cable for 6233 . I saw in it 5k resistor, I replacd it with 10k but I still not getting "RX" blue light. Still getting FBUS error on BB5king_V105. Pleas can someone with more experienc stp in and help us to resolve? Or should we just go buy a new cable?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 19:44   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Ionel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Romania
Age: 32
Posts: 1,473
Member: 81232
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 164
try 7,5 k .
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 23:35   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: dont ask!
Posts: 670
Member: 12411
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.113572
Thanks Meter: 797
interface problem make sure your phone is in testmode phase..

try to use 10 to 12k bsi resistor...

or try to use UFSx box..

then post logs..

br

freddy
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 18:04   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: JAMAICA
Age: 36
Posts: 1,195
Member: 220143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 78
Ok. Here is another senario. I have 2 6280 RM-78 I successfully unlocked the version 3.4 but the 6.43 I cant. I am getting the same FBUS error . Yet I could unlock the older version with the same cable. This means cabl is fine? Why it not work with the newer version.
I am going to try to downgrade it and try again and see if this works
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 18:26   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dipu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 557
Member: 177730
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface<<--------------Tested Solution with N73:- Press Unlock, then Connect FBus cable to BB5king or Jaf Box. Just work like Charm
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dipu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2008, 19:13   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
enzawigroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: lebanon
Age: 40
Posts: 1,369
Member: 141363
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1594362
Thanks Meter: 113
before u do anything with cinek

- U must Connect Phone with Fbus Cable
- Open JAF soft on the BB5 tab
- Don't Select flash files and hit flash
- if it can make PM & RPL backup then go for Cinek
- if JAF Can't make PM or RPL backup then 1st CHECK ur Fbus Cable and Modify it.

10k value Resister on BSI is Best value for almost all BB5.

Happy Unlocking
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 20:19   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 197
Member: 612330
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipu View Post
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface<<--------------Tested Solution with N73:- Press Unlock, then Connect FBus cable to BB5king or Jaf Box. Just work like Charm
for me work

Thanks very much
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
6280 ?ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface AjeeB BB5BOX 5 11-20-2007 09:31
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface gsm_connections BB5BOX 11 10-24-2007 21:04
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface dexter3x BB5BOX 7 10-23-2007 09:31
5200-ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface neluturap BB5BOX 5 10-11-2007 19:59
ERROR: Cannot detect phone on FBUS interface bd electronics BB5BOX 2 10-09-2007 21:14

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:47.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.40921 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO