GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   BB5KING for (BB5BOX) (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f523/)
-   -   FREE VIRTUAL PKEY V2.0 BY NEJM kO !!!!!! raskal (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f523/free-virtual-pkey-v2-0-nejm-ko-raskal-787903/)

nejm 07-15-2009 12:24

FREE VIRTUAL PKEY V2.0 BY NEJM kO !!!!!! raskal
 
no PKEY

1-JAF1.98.64 ---------------------------------------- ok no pkey

2-JAF_customer_care-beta-sx4 v 78----------------- ok no pkey

3-100% free unlock all bb5 and bb5+ -------------------ok no pkey

4- free support no limit --------------------------------ok no pkey

5- free SX-4-------------------------------------------ok no pkey

100% no pkey





FREE VIRTUAL PKEY V2.0 BY NEJM

http://www.2shared.com/file/6700354/...__by_nejm.html

trieubk 07-15-2009 15:01

for me... not work. :)

inti11 07-15-2009 19:14

no working brooooo............
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nejm (Post 4658336)
no PKEY

1-JAF1.98.64 ---------------------------------------- ok no pkey

2-JAF_customer_care-beta-sx4 v 78----------------- ok no pkey

3-100% free unlock all bb5 and bb5+ -------------------ok no pkey

4- free support no limit --------------------------------ok no pkey

5- free SX-4-------------------------------------------ok no pkey

100% no pkey





FREE VIRTUAL PKEY V2.0 BY NEJM

http://www.2shared.com/file/6700354/...__by_nejm.html







Checking Windows version ...
Windows version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Checking if drivers are installed ...
Searching for JAF install location ...
JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
Starting JCOP emulator ...
JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
Saved JCOP.EXE to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\JCOP.EXE
JCOP emulator started succesfull on port 8050
Powering JCOP simulator ...
Uploading PKEY applets to JCOP simulator ...
Verify installed PKEY applets ...
PKEY applets ready to use
Generated PKEY details: [SN: 9000C50E] [TYPE: PKEY Raskal]
Initialize Virtual PKEY ...
Virtual PKEY initialized OK
Starting Virtual PKEY processing thread ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (please WAIT) ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (2nd try - please WAIT) ...
ERROR: Insert Virtual PKEY card

gebicell 07-17-2009 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by nejm (Post 4658336)
no PKEY

1-JAF1.98.64 ---------------------------------------- ok no pkey

2-JAF_customer_care-beta-sx4 v 78----------------- ok no pkey

3-100% free unlock all bb5 and bb5+ -------------------ok no pkey

4- free support no limit --------------------------------ok no pkey

5- free SX-4-------------------------------------------ok no pkey

100% no pkey





FREE VIRTUAL PKEY V2.0 BY NEJM

http://www.2shared.com/file/6700354/...__by_nejm.html

share your picture here? is succes use it without pkey. so is it save for another smartcard?

odraregnivla 07-17-2009 03:14

not working

Starting Virtual PKEY processing thread ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (please WAIT) ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (2nd try - please WAIT) ...
ERROR: Insert Virtual PKEY card

Damusak 07-17-2009 03:17

install virtual pkey...............

dyo 07-17-2009 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by trieubk (Post 4658684)
for me... not work. :)


hehehehehe what are your installation proces?

Quote:

Originally Posted by inti11 (Post 4659386)
Checking Windows version ...
Windows version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Checking if drivers are installed ...
Searching for JAF install location ...
JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
Starting JCOP emulator ...
JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
Saved JCOP.EXE to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\JCOP.EXE
JCOP emulator started succesfull on port 8050
Powering JCOP simulator ...
Uploading PKEY applets to JCOP simulator ...
Verify installed PKEY applets ...
PKEY applets ready to use
Generated PKEY details: [SN: 9000C50E] [TYPE: PKEY Raskal]
Initialize Virtual PKEY ...
Virtual PKEY initialized OK
Starting Virtual PKEY processing thread ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (please WAIT) ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (2nd try - please WAIT) ...
ERROR: Insert Virtual PKEY card

restart your pc

Quote:

Originally Posted by gebicell (Post 4663462)
share your picture here? is succes use it without pkey. so is it save for another smartcard?

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...aker_m/dyo.jpg

here is mine

Quote:

Originally Posted by odraregnivla (Post 4663469)
not working

Starting Virtual PKEY processing thread ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (please WAIT) ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (2nd try - please WAIT) ...
ERROR: Insert Virtual PKEY card

do restart the pc


Quote:

Originally Posted by Damusak (Post 4663476)
install virtual pkey...............


post result mate

KING29 07-17-2009 03:30

thanks for this usedfull thread

KHJAMAL 07-17-2009 23:27

any one test this ..........?????????

MaxPayne 07-17-2009 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by nejm (Post 4658336)
no PKEY

1-JAF1.98.64 ---------------------------------------- ok no pkey

2-JAF_customer_care-beta-sx4 v 78----------------- ok no pkey

3-100% free unlock all bb5 and bb5+ -------------------ok no pkey

4- free support no limit --------------------------------ok no pkey

5- free SX-4-------------------------------------------ok no pkey

100% no pkey





FREE VIRTUAL PKEY V2.0 BY NEJM

http://www.2shared.com/file/6700354/...__by_nejm.html


nice ,it realy working
but dont know what free sx4 basicly mean

nejm 07-18-2009 10:20

test by me 100% goooooood

nejm 07-18-2009 10:20

thex for you Maxpayne

MALIKTARIQ 07-18-2009 14:42

Checking Windows version ...
Windows version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Checking if drivers are installed ...
Searching for JAF install location ...
JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
Starting JCOP emulator ...
JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
Saved JCOP.EXE to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\JCOP.EXE
JCOP emulator started succesfull on port 8050
Powering JCOP simulator ...
Uploading PKEY applets to JCOP simulator ...
Verify installed PKEY applets ...
PKEY applets ready to use
Generated PKEY details: [SN: 9000AADB] [TYPE: PKEY Raskal]
Initialize Virtual PKEY ...
Virtual PKEY initialized OK
Starting Virtual PKEY processing thread ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (please WAIT) ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (2nd try - please WAIT) ...
ERROR: Insert Virtual PKEY card

Plz help

skytronic 07-20-2009 14:47

work for me

Checking Windows version ...
Windows version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Checking if drivers are installed ...
Searching for JAF install location ...
JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
Starting JCOP emulator ...
JAF.EXE find in: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\
Saved JCOP.EXE to: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\JCOP.EXE
JCOP emulator started succesfull on port 8050
Powering JCOP simulator ...
Uploading PKEY applets to JCOP simulator ...
Verify installed PKEY applets ...
PKEY applets ready to use
Generated PKEY details: [SN: 9000C7E5] [TYPE: PKEY Raskal]
Initialize Virtual PKEY ...
Virtual PKEY initialized OK
Starting Virtual PKEY processing thread ...
Emulate Insert Virtual PKEY card (please WAIT) ...
Virtual PKEY card inserted OK
Starting JAF Main software ...
Keep Virtual_PKEY software opened when work with any JAF softwares !!!

MGT SOFTWARE 07-20-2009 15:57

it is true that is working very fine


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:04.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.27032 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO