GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > BB5BOX Products > BB5KING for (BB5BOX)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 15:55   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 101157
Thanks Meter: 32
Sick of sunday unlockers

This message is to the mods of this wonderful forum.........

I am fed up of all these sunday unlockers coming into our forum and crying: FREE FREE FREE.

I paid for BB5King and have made 50 times the amount back.

Most of these people do not own an unlocking box between them, they are diluting the forums with useless posts. I came on today to find an answer to a problem only to be confronted with all the crap about BB5 FREE.

I dont care, i have all the boxes and software and have happily paid for them all, i have made good money from each and every one of them, i dont want a refund, i dont want a free gift and *** damn it i dont care who stole what.

Can the mods consider a system where only genuine unlockers with clips can get into the appropriate sections. Make a place where the sunday unlockers can bitch to thier hearts content until such a time they can be promoted to gain access to the forums.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but i saw BB5King getting flack, please move if needed
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to floridafox For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-16-2008, 15:59   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19672
Sonork: 100.65069
Thanks Meter: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridafox View Post
This message is to the mods of this wonderful forum.........

I am fed up of all these sunday unlockers coming into our forum and crying: FREE FREE FREE.

I paid for BB5King and have made 50 times the amount back.

Most of these people do not own an unlocking box between them, they are diluting the forums with useless posts. I came on today to find an answer to a problem only to be confronted with all the crap about BB5 FREE.

I dont care, i have all the boxes and software and have happily paid for them all, i have made good money from each and every one of them, i dont want a refund, i dont want a free gift and *** damn it i dont care who stole what.

Can the mods consider a system where only genuine unlockers with clips can get into the appropriate sections. Make a place where the sunday unlockers can bitch to thier hearts content until such a time they can be promoted to gain access to the forums.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but i saw BB5King getting flack, please move if needed

yes man ,you are wright, and maibe its time to pay (all members) for this forum ......
The Following User Says Thank You to tiri piri For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2008, 16:21   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 11325
Thanks Meter: 266
you cant stop sunday unlockers dude.... its the same thing as trying to stop bummers of society and parasites in a modern society all sucking on our taxes and welfare.

just let them cry and ignore them. as simple as that. Anyway the BB5 hype is gone... we ll just wait for BB6.
The Following User Says Thank You to Burnt Cobba For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2008, 16:34   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 228601
Thanks Meter: 56
its verry bad for sunday unlocker but the best thing is work hard as u will get hard you know everyday there is something new and hard. try to create something else that the sunday unlocker cant do .so u will still stay in ur possition macking even big money and being more famous dont cry dude .i see this in my town but for me its just like i opened another store coz after failed they always bring there handset to me. do something mate
Old 11-16-2008, 16:38   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 717001
Thanks Meter: 55
wait brother sunday unlocker will come soon they are on the ways.
The Following User Says Thank You to rosrai97 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2008, 16:41   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 138583
Thanks Meter: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosrai97 View Post

i THINK THE POST IS TALKING OF PEOPLE EXACTLY AS YOU....
The Following User Says Thank You to -luigi- For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2008, 16:43   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 148814
Sonork: 100.1576882
Thanks Meter: 5,012
Donate money to this user
Hyena eat only after LIONS run, hunt and finish eating, leting rests behind....
everyone have the choice to be what he wants.
I'm very happy with BB5King and ready to pay for updates with new phones support.My investment has been recovred in same day of release of soft and with big binifit.

Thanks BB5box, BB5king and 4 all who make it possible.

W V B R
Old 11-16-2008, 16:46   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 574123
Sonork: 100.1581804
Thanks Meter: 1,839
@floridafox
Totally agree with u, but that cant be done. The purpose of this forum GSMCity - GSM Hosting - 1999 was to create a community where people discuss problems & get solutions for free. They cants stop that now bro, I sometimes wish they can. Like Register only people who got real Repair Centers, not just doing it small time.
Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to PhoneCareCenter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2008, 16:50   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosrai97 View Post
These are exactly the type who i am talking about. Every week i get phones in my store that sunday unlockers have killed because they used inappropriate software and a distinct lack of intelect.

I think a probation section should be set up for these people and they have to attain the RIGHT to post in forums such as this after proving they have they have the right.

ANYBODY complaining at having to spend 49euro should be demoted to the probation section IMMEDIATELY.
Old 11-16-2008, 18:01   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 378743
Thanks Meter: 21
I agree
It's funny to see complains about 49EU,or that here are no updates for BB5box anymore (updates for what?)But forget forum "filtering".This will lead to a dead forum.Here we have mods,let them do own job.
And be happy,that sunday unlockers use inappropriate sw and haven't a clue all about.Or You will be all jobless

br
Old 11-16-2008, 18:11   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 48886
Thanks Meter: 97
Quote:
These are exactly the type who i am talking about. Every week i get phones in my store that sunday unlockers have killed because they used inappropriate software and a distinct lack of intelect.

I think a probation section should be set up for these people and they have to attain the RIGHT to post in forums such as this after proving they have they have the right.

ANYBODY complaining at having to spend 49euro should be demoted to the probation section IMMEDIATELY.
I agree 110% - I have seen other forums employ a 'Probation Section' whereby new members are restricted to posting only in this section and must prove that they can contribute appropriately before they have access to other sections of the forum. Also, full members who break the rules can be demoted to the probation section until they have learned to follow the rules
The Following User Says Thank You to drgmobile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2008, 18:58   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by medis View Post
I agree
It's funny to see complains about 49EU,or that here are no updates for BB5box anymore (updates for what?)But forget forum "filtering".This will lead to a dead forum.Here we have mods,let them do own job.
And be happy,that sunday unlockers use inappropriate sw and haven't a clue all about.Or You will be all jobless

br
I dont think it will kill the forum but make it stronger. There will be useful information at hand rather than having to search the forum. Current topics will not be diluted with stupid 1 liners.

The moderators life will be simpler too as they will be able to moderate more efficiently as they will not have to trawl through rubbish posts.
Old 11-16-2008, 19:55   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 378743
Thanks Meter: 21
Maybe You right,but I speak from mine experience,cause i saw many forums.Begin,evolution and ....final.
I mean ideas like :
"Like Register only people who got real Repair Centers, not just doing it small time"

Maybe do some ban system,downgrade to "newbie category".Or newbie sub-forum.But who will be judge for all this?Admin and mods haven't time for this.They simple may close or delete such topics or posts.
BTW,some ppl have their opinions,even we think they are stupid.
But they do not violate forum rules.And they are with hundreds and hundreds post counters:definitely not newbies

Personally,I've no problem with search and simple ignore such posts.
Sometimes it's makes me fun and little relax

br
Old 11-17-2008, 14:35   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 80036
Thanks Meter: 25
i wish you to live in africa for one month with less than 49 euro...

Quote:

i'm not complaining here but who are u to judge these peoples?

and who tell u the sunday unlockers are bad peoples?

maybe are folks they try to use their brains, first togo and pay for something, or maybe are poors, who knows this doesn't really matters here

anyway in this life time u can become a sunday unlocker too

let say somebody come into ur shop and steel every tools u have
maybe for some days u become a sunday unlocker too
i wish u to test this cause for me happend this some years ago

and if u are not agree go and pay for the lg u900 solution
(i'm sure u use the free one, isn't it? )

remeber in this world are many placeses where 49 euro is the paying for one month hardwork

and if i pay 5 euro is my right to complain for what i pay
i'm sure u are the man who pay the 50 cents the tiket and if the bus is broken you go home walking, u never complain and just walk to ur home
isn't it so
u made me lought here

and , not in the last place, this forum is a FREE FORUM

have a nice life
Old 11-17-2008, 15:09   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scutarus View Post
i'm not complaining here but who are u to judge these peoples?

and who tell u the sunday unlockers are bad peoples?

maybe are folks they try to use their brains, first togo and pay for something, or maybe are poors, who knows this doesn't really matters here

anyway in this life time u can become a sunday unlocker too

let say somebody come into ur shop and steel every tools u have
maybe for some days u become a sunday unlocker too
i wish u to test this cause for me happend this some years ago

and if u are not agree go and pay for the lg u900 solution
(i'm sure u use the free one, isn't it? )

remeber in this world are many placeses where 49 euro is the paying for one month hardwork

and if i pay 5 euro is my right to complain for what i pay
i'm sure u are the man who pay the 50 cents the tiket and if the bus is broken you go home walking, u never complain and just walk to ur home
isn't it so
u made me lought here

and , not in the last place, this forum is a FREE FORUM

have a nice life
Your post is what i am talking about, i will not defer from my point, if you cannot afford 49 euro then you do not belong in this business or this forum. I take your point but it is irrelevant.

As for me becoming a sunday unlocker....... i would have the grace to give the job in and find something that pays better. I am in business to make money and if that means having to part with 49 euro or 4900 euro i will because you have to:

SPECULATE TO ACCUMULATE