GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cyclonebox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/)
-   -   Bb5 unlocking procedure (How To Unlock a BB5 mobile using Cyclone) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/bb5-unlocking-procedure-how-unlock-bb5-mobile-using-cyclone-811470/)

umerfarooq 08-22-2009 20:06

Bb5 unlocking procedure (How To Unlock a BB5 mobile using Cyclone)

SIR,i don,t unlock any bb5 phone,because i can not understand the unlocking method. I am confused some steps
1st, is it required internet connection.
2nd, how to make backup and how to restore it.
3rd, Bypass sx4 button,SX4 authorize.
4rth,what is universal box backup,erase security and plain rpl
Now plzzzz you provide me and new users three types of videos,BB5.BB5+ and SL2 95 8GB and highlight options which are selecting and explain completely procedure
thanks.CYCLONE TEAM:eek:

moulnisky 08-22-2009 21:02

First thing go in the post http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=705358
and check if you have the last version of the software and of the firmware: if not just reinstall the suite and/or update the box.
How to move with cyclone working on BB5 mobiles
Connect the TX2 adapter to the box and the fbus cable to the TX2 adapter (The TX2 adapter is the yellow cable in bundle with the box)
Start always, once connected the mobile and started the module DCT4/WD2/BB5 reading the infos
If you can get the infos, OK; If you can't go in the tab BB5/Flash and click on check flashing bus (This will take the mobile in needed mode)
In the tab Common/Info click on read PM (This will give you a back-up of your full PM and will test if the connection of the Fbus cable is OK)
Go now in the tab BB5/security and Click on "create RPL from PHONE" (This will give you a plain RPL of the phone)
Now you have a complete back-up of your mobile
If you are going to do any job as downgrading or erase, better you click on "read certs". this will give you a complete back-up of all the mobile certificates.
Now have a check at your tools:
If you use the TMA cable standard (the one with the USB cable) go in the tab BB5/Flash and Thick where says "SKIP repower on BOOT"
If you are using TMA Evolution or you are working without any TMA "SKIP repower on BOOT" must be not thicked.
Go back in the BB5/security Tab.
SX4 bypass must be not thicked
Select which unlocking system you want use
a) PM308 recalculation or classic system
b) NCK calculation New method
c) NCK calculation Old methos
d) RPL system

Method A : PM308 recalculation
Use this system only for the mobile which can't be unlocked with any other system .
If the mobile is an old SL1 Thick where says "skip read SP Info", for the SL2 leave it not thicked
This system is able to rebuild the simlock table (using skip sp read thicked) in the rap3gv3 phones
Click on unlock
Job Done
Method B and C - NCK calculation
Just be sure you have a good local mode and press on unlock. If the procedure hangs after the codes are calculated just input them manually via keyboard.
Job Done

Method D - RPL system
Using this system we can unlock the mobiles which can't be unlocked via NCK and rebuild the simlock in the mobiles with SP data error. This system won't repair the superdongle
Just click on unlock and the job is done. The RPL is saved in the storedfiles folder anc can be used again if needed on the same mobile

Note: On the rapido SL2 with HASH 9A28 use only the the RPL system as the hash is a quite doggy

This is all

BR

Alex

FAQ about unlocking using the last update

Q:2nd. i have seen this 4 ways to unlock from now
- PM308 Recalculation (Standalone, Free)
- NCK Calculation (Standalone, Free, New Method)
- NCK Calculation (Standalone, Free, Old Method) Remark: Works only on SL2 Rapido Phones, SW < v30
- RPL Calculation (Server Based, Need Credits)the question is what option should we choose for what models
A: I would use as much I can the NCK calculation new metod; if it fails cause the hash (Sample 9A28) or other reason I would use the PM308 method or the RPL method

Q:3rd. for hash 9dd0 like 5220 what option of the four we have should choose
A:NCK calculation new method or RPL calculation method

Q:4rt for old sl1 phones like 5200, 6300, etc (rap3gv3) what option should we use
A:NCK calculation new method or RPL method

Q:5th for sl2 like 5310, 6120c, 6555, what option should we use
A:You can use almost all but the preferred ones are NCK new method and RPL method

Q:7th for rapido phones like n95 8gb what option
A:same of N. 5

Q:8th, for 5800 that version is lower than 30.00 that i just to direct unlock this phone without downgrade what option should i choose
A:NCK new method or RPL calculation

Q:9th for 5800 with version 30.xx 31xx what option and it cost some credits or not
A:RPL calculation - It is free and stand alone

umerfarooq 08-24-2009 16:07

sir is it required internet connection for unlocking

moulnisky 08-24-2009 18:06

no.. all the jobs with the box, apart the sx4 authorization and the DCT4 RPL, are off line

BR

Alex

nizamudin 08-24-2009 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by moulnisky (Post 4773409)
First thing go in the post http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=705358
and check if you have the last version of the software and of the firmware: if not just reinstall the suite and/or update the box.
How to move with cyclone working on BB5 mobiles
Connect the TX2 adapter to the box and the fbus cable to the TX2 adapter (The TX2 adapter is the yellow cable in bundle with the box)
Start always, once connected the mobile and started the module DCT4/WD2/BB5 reading the infos
If you can get the infos, OK; If you can't go in the tab BB5/Flash and click on check flashing bus (This will take the mobile in needed mode)
In the tab Common/Info click on read PM (This will give you a back-up of your full PM and will test if the connection of the Fbus cable is OK)
Go now in the tab BB5/security and Click on "create RPL from PHONE" (This will give you a plain RPL of the phone)
Now you have a complete back-up of your mobile
If you are going to do any job as downgrading or erase, better you click on "read certs". this will give you a complete back-up of all the mobile certificates.
Now have a check at your tools:
If you use the TMA cable standard (the one with the USB cable) go in the tab BB5/Flash and Thick where says "SKIP repower on BOOT"
If you are using TMA Evolution or you are working without any TMA "SKIP repower on BOOT" must be not thicked.
Go back in the BB5/security Tab.
If the mobile is an old SL1 Thick where says "skip read SP Info"
for the SL2 leave it not thicked
SX4 bypass must be not thicked
Click on unlock
If the software ask you to calculate the codes (This happen with the SL2 mobiles) wait 10 seconds for the mobile being in local mode (if it is not press power on on the mobile and wait 10 more seconds) and click on yes
If the procedure hangs after the codes being calculated just input the code (7) via keyboard in the mobile.
If the software doesn't ask to calculate the codes, the procedure will go up to the end of the unlock procedure.
This is all

BR

Alex

XCELLENT TIPS/GUIDE:)..

no-one can give guide like this,otherthan alex..:)

now,even my daughter..can unlock with cyclone box;):p

keep going..
good luck

deal1975 08-25-2009 15:37

hello, thanks for all this information, but why we unlock sl1 like 5310 6500s etc and the fones ar geting off always ?

umerfarooq 08-25-2009 18:02

sir,first of all thanks br, Alex. Now today i unlock 6500s with cyclone done successfulty but with yellow cable did not work exactely during unlock,cell phone should be on but when I use TMA adaptor job would be done. THANKS for good sharing

jhoesteve 08-25-2009 18:46

thanks for help but better you upload some vedeo's for unlocking bb5+ un some procedure
or tecnique for it and for our safe by damage imei or uknown provider

NADEEM GONDAL 08-25-2009 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by umerfarooq (Post 4781559)
sir,first of all thanks br, Alex. Now today i unlock 6500s with cyclone done successfulty but with yellow cable did not work exactely during unlock,cell phone should be on but when I use TMA adaptor job would be done. THANKS for good sharing

Read This CareFully
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...09&postcount=2

If You Can't Get Needed Mod , Go in the tab BB5/Flash and click on check flashing bus (This will Take The Mobile In Needed mode)

Chevka 09-08-2009 17:34

define SL2 Phones?? the one with protected PM308 section??
what models of these phones do the cyclone support for unlocking sir?

moulnisky 09-08-2009 18:24

Here the list of the supported SL1 and SL2 phone divided By cathegory
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=799283

BR

Alex

gsmdok 09-11-2009 21:16

for nck code working is number 1

marvin03 09-17-2009 11:07

this sticky thread helps me alot in using cyclone box/software in most bb5 phones...

thanks to team now i understand the power of my new cyclone box..

best regards to team more power and best updates to come...:D

br,

marvin03

badgerjum 01-16-2010 15:47

How to write good PM on 6230/7373

Can you tell me where on the software of cyclone do i put MY GOOD PM FILE, because ive got a 6230 and a 7373 with signal problem, ive flashed the 6230 but still the same,also ive got a 6170 which when using cyclone with universal cables,, the software says cant find phone, but i used my working one also, and still cant find phone, im using cable 6 and red to + and green to middle, and Black to -, all help thankeddddd:mad:

elgus11 01-20-2010 03:54

hi Im new with this box I did the installation and my box its working correctly I can read info and "read certs" but when I try to flash I can`t get the files of product and variant, I download the files from germany server but when I need to choice the files just say:No flash paths set! Go to Settings -> Paths and set them
Can someone tell me what to do please? or what Im doing wrong