Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-21-2012, 14:23||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanks Meter: 235
Error flash c5-03.2
Processing pre flash tasks...
Pre flash tasks finished, continuing...
Processing RM-719_20.1.024_prd.core.C00 (CMT)...
[Nokia USB Flashing Generic]: Port opened OK!
Old ROM Detected
RM-719_20.1.024_prd.core.C00, Type: Flash Image, Algo: XSR 1.6, BB5
Searching for BootCode: DualLine 32Bit
RAPUv11_2nd.fg, Type: 2nd Boot Loader, Rev: 7126.96.36.199, Algo: BB5
Using NEW BB5 FLASHING PROTOCOL
Waiting for USB Boot ROM Answer...
Processing Flash Image Failed ->
The ROM Refused to start Secondary Loader. Common Reasons:
1. Battery voltage is too low.
2. Transmission error occured. Usually happens when You put battery on while USB cable plugged. Try unplug USB cable, re-insert battery, plug USB Cable.
3. Check USB cable quality, connect to USB 2.0 Port
4. It may be also phone hardware problem
5. Also, loader may be corrupted, or current BootROM don't support it (affected are RAP3Gv3 and RAPIDO phones)
Failed to Process all Image files -> Failed to process RM-719_20.1.024_prd.core.C00
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||7||07-05-2014 12:33|