GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Cyclonebox

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 13:50   #16 (permalink)
ptt
No Life Poster
 
ptt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RETIRED !
Age: 41
Posts: 3,327
Member: 348680
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,273

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh15 View Post
make delevery here
cya17051

Thats not a valid S/N, check this


BR
 
Old 02-08-2012, 08:06   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rakesh15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: gadgets works station
Posts: 1,606
Member: 1019591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592733
Thanks Meter: 633
how to check the serial no
of my box
 
Old 02-08-2012, 08:15   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,767
Member: 209842
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.93537
Thanks Meter: 3,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh15 View Post
how to check the serial no
of my box
Pls go to Maintenance Box tab, click on Maintenance box, then update process should, pls paste there full log.
 
Old 02-08-2012, 09:10   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rakesh15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: gadgets works station
Posts: 1,606
Member: 1019591
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592733
Thanks Meter: 633
what this error again
Code:
Box Maintenance procedure started at 2:38:52 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
CBUS Request Error -> CBUS Problem, Lost handle (Write Pipe)
Box Maintenance Error -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode
 
Old 02-08-2012, 09:10   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
JaY'Treze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Greenhills,Philippines
Posts: 622
Member: 771856
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1582636
Thanks Meter: 793
How can i fix this almost a month can use because of this error of update ?

Code:
Box Maintenance procedure started at 5:00:20 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct  5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: DF0875BDE405720D6E15258CE441DBE5
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Box SN: C00003DA
HW Revision: A, Suitable for: Production, Case: First Plastic Case, MCU Manufacture Time: 2008, wk32
Set: Box, TX2 Adapter, 100 Credits, 6 Months Warranty
Box registration status: Registered OK
Paired Card SN: D10000AE
First Name: Jayar
Surname: Manlapaz
Nickname: Jaytreze
Address: Angeles City
Country: Philippines
E-Mail: [email protected]
Reseller: GPGIndustries, China
Warranty Start Date: 2009-04-02
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2009-10-02
Warranty active: No
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Updated, Took: 0.125s
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Updated, Took: 19.531s
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Firmware Updated, Took: 1.297s
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Failed to Upgrade Bootloader -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance finished successfully
 
Old 02-08-2012, 10:08   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
wiro_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 原產於ࡘ
Posts: 378
Member: 820104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1606814
Thanks Meter: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaY'Treze View Post
How can i fix this almost a month can use because of this error of update ?

Code:
Box Maintenance procedure started at 5:00:20 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct  5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: DF0875BDE405720D6E15258CE441DBE5
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.683), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Box SN: C00003DA
HW Revision: A, Suitable for: Production, Case: First Plastic Case, MCU Manufacture Time: 2008, wk32
Set: Box, TX2 Adapter, 100 Credits, 6 Months Warranty
Box registration status: Registered OK
Paired Card SN: D10000AE
First Name: Jayar
Surname: Manlapaz
Nickname: Jaytreze
Address: Angeles City
Country: Philippines
E-Mail: [email protected]
Reseller: GPGIndustries, China
Warranty Start Date: 2009-04-02
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2009-10-02
Warranty active: No
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Updated, Took: 0.125s
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Updated, Took: 19.531s
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Firmware Updated, Took: 1.297s
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Failed to Upgrade Bootloader -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance finished successfully
U Answer in Here : 08/02/2012 Cyclone BOMB AGAIN, Nokia 100/101 Unlock Added!
 
Old 02-08-2012, 13:17   #22 (permalink)
ptt
No Life Poster
 
ptt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RETIRED !
Age: 41
Posts: 3,327
Member: 348680
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh15 View Post
what this error again
Code:
Box Maintenance procedure started at 2:38:52 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
CBUS Request Error -> CBUS Problem, Lost handle (Write Pipe)
Box Maintenance Error -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode
Check if you have "libusb" installed, if yes, then uninstall it and try again

BR
 
Old 02-08-2012, 15:48   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: madrid, spain
Posts: 79
Member: 1543921
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
firmware 1.85 update problem

hi cyclone team

when i start nokia tool in cyclone, its give me message, firmware is old and need to update to v1.85,
but after successful update, it gives same message
help please

here is update log

Box Maintenance procedure started at 16:40:48
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: AC9921DB40B59AECEEB1053D6B505189
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.685), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Box SN: C0005647
HW Revision: B, Suitable for: Production, Case: First Plastic Case, MCU Manufacture Time: 2010, wk35
Set: Box, TX2 Adapter, 100 Credits, 6 Months Warranty
Box registration status: Registered OK
Paired Card SN: D0070172
First Name: GPGSPAIN
Surname: GPGSPAIN
Nickname: GPGSPAIN
Address: TOLEDO
Country: SPAIN
E-Mail: [email protected]
Reseller: GPGIndustries, China
Warranty Start Date: 2011-09-12
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2012-03-12
Warranty active: Yes
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Firmware: Cyclone Nokia/Blackberry Application v01.83, (Jan 11 2012 16:22:21, gcc v4.3.3, RTOS V6.0.1), Type: Signed Production Application, (C) KarwosSoft 2011
Boot Agent: Cyclone Secure BootAgent Server v3.01 (C) KarwosSoft 2010 wk41
Bootloader is already Up-to-date
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance finished successfully


thanks
 
Old 02-08-2012, 19:51   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
DeDaMrAz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Serbia
Age: 35
Posts: 257
Member: 11604
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Box Maintenance procedure started at 8:48:58 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: B1E2D334D4019A154223EFEF1C626BC5
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.686), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Box SN: C0002144
HW Revision: A, Suitable for: Production, Case: First Plastic Case, MCU Manufacture Time: 2009, wk27
Set: Box, TX2 Adapter, 100 Credits, 6 Months Warranty
Box registration status: Registered OK
Paired Card SN: D40004CC
First Name: ******
Surname: ******
Nickname: DeDaMrAz
Address: *******
Country: Serbia
E-Mail: *******
Reseller: GPGIndustries, China
Warranty Start Date: 2009-10-29
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2010-04-29
Warranty active: No
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Firmware Updated, Took: 2.985s
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Failed to Upgrade Bootloader -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
 
Old 02-08-2012, 20:07   #25 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14
Member: 1252313
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Excuse me!

You can Help me. I canīt do it anything with my box.


Box Maintenance procedure started at 02:04:17 p.m.
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Bootloader: Cyclone Secure Bootloader v2.13, (Oct 5 2010 17:21:58), Type: Signed Production Application, Added Clip Support
Service Tag: 86C6187306D751E9593288A18F9833B6
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Cyclone Server (1.0.0.686), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2011 - Ready.
========= Box Info =========
Box SN: C00077AB
HW Revision: B, Suitable for: Production, Case: 2011 - New Casing, MCU Manufacture Time: 2009, wk23 / wk19
Set: Box, TX2 Adapter, 100 Credits, 6 Months Warranty
Box registration status: Registered OK
Paired Card SN: D00D023A
First Name: Rodolfo
Surname: Palma
Nickname: residentnemesis
Address: Av. Revolucion Social N. 53
Country: Mexico
E-Mail: [email protected]
Reseller: Gsmserver, Hongkong
Warranty Start Date: 2011-10-27
Warranty Period (months): 6
Warranty Stop Date: 2012-04-27
Warranty active: Yes
============================
Updating Security Area...
Security Area Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating COM Emulator Firmware...
COM Emulator Update Skipped, Not allowed
Updating Secure Bootloader...
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Bootloader], [Platform: Classic]
Failed to Upgrade Bootloader -> No connection was established, or box is not in needed mode
Secure Bootloader Update Skipped
Disconnected from Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance finished successfully
 
Old 02-08-2012, 22:03   #26 (permalink)
ptt
No Life Poster
 
ptt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RETIRED !
Age: 41
Posts: 3,327
Member: 348680
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,273
shrvan --> Box SN: C0005647

DeDaMrAz --> Box SN: C0002144

residentnemesis --> Box SN: C00077AB

Tickets added, please update your Box again


BR
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ptt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2012, 13:48   #27 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 21
Member: 766976
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
update not allowed,box s/n D00D0784,thanks
 
Old 02-09-2012, 20:15   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,767
Member: 209842
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.93537
Thanks Meter: 3,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapogsm View Post
update not allowed,box s/n D00D0784,thanks
Tickets ready You can update box
 
Old 02-11-2012, 00:20   #29 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cuba
Age: 29
Posts: 19
Member: 1712673
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed


Box SN: C0002BCC
 
Old 02-11-2012, 00:45   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
moulnisky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Age: 52
Posts: 17,708
Member: 947561
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daymel View Post
Updating Main Firmware...
Main Firmware Update Skipped, Not allowed


Box SN: C0002BCC
done, you can update your box firmware now

BR

Alex
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 30 02-24-2016 09:21
Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new Tomas Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 7 07-05-2014 11:33
IR between 6150 and IBM TP 600 favdijck Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 11-15-2011 12:08
need eeprom photo???? mobileinfo Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 05-26-1999 11:35

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:36.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2015 -
Page generated in 0.99220 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO