GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Cyclonebox (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/)
-   -   Lumia No TP is NOT ACTIVATED! (1) Problem (1) Problem & Simple Solution (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528/lumia-no-tp-not-activated-1-problem-1-problem-simple-solution-1750842/)

kaisak 12-11-2013 20:53

Lumia No TP is NOT ACTIVATED! (1) Problem (1) Problem & Simple Solution
 
Dear Users
If You have problem Lumia No TP is NOT ACTIVATED! (1) Problem please follow steps:

1. Check credits amount (for activation You need have 60 credits).
How check credits? Use on left Server Tools -> Check credits.

If You dont have enough credits - go to step 2.

If You have minimum 60 credits on account and still Lumia No TP is NOT ACTIVATED - go to step 3.

2. Charge Your box-Buy needed amount of credits, You need have in total 60 credits.
Where to buy? Cyclone box - credit & box order system or check your country distributors/resellers list on Cyclone Key

3. Try to Make Box wizard
If this not solve problem-go to step 4.

4. Send request to Us for update tickets. How?
A) Post there http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f528...pdate-1423606/
B) If You need SUPER EXTRA FAST SERVICE-contact directly with me via SONORK, Whatsapp, WeChat, email-I will add Your update credits immediately.
Go to step 3.

jawi 12-11-2013 21:01

Other team are giving free unlocking for Lumia no tp. Why we or I buy the credit? And also u guys not giving any update. Cyclone box is dead. And still u wanna us to buy the credit? After what we gonna do with the credit? Buy the molson dry or use ur credit any casino?

kaisak 12-11-2013 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawi (Post 9945581)
Other team are giving free unlocking for Lumia no tp. Why we or I buy the credit? And also u guys not giving any update. Cyclone box is dead. And still u wanna us to buy the credit? After what we gonna with the credit? Buy the molson dry or use ur credit any casino?

Hm I dont force nobody to buy anything.
I wanted only help users with their problems. And how its finish? bla bla bla cyclone is dead... if you respect MY work ( I dont talk now abt CODER work) pls dont use this thread to talk this way- create own thread - because now You make mess there. There is my work- nobody pay me fot that- I use my free time.
If you dont like our idea- buy another better tool and get everything for free.

Yes cyclone is absolutly dead that why new Update is almost ready- If you dont know way of coder work-ls note - this is not bakery - everything need time and work.
BTW unlock lumia with us dont use ANY credits, its only threshold.

JKKB 12-13-2013 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaisak (Post 9945584)
Hm I dont force nobody to buy anything.
I wanted only help users with their problems. And how its finish? bla bla bla cyclone is dead... if you respect MY work ( I dont talk now abt CODER work) pls dont use this thread to talk this way- create own thread - because now You make mess there. There is my work- nobody pay me fot that- I use my free time.
If you dont like our idea- buy another better tool and get everything for free.

Yes cyclone is absolutly dead that why new Update is almost ready- If you dont know way of coder work-ls note - this is not bakery - everything need time and work.
BTW unlock lumia with us dont use ANY credits, its only threshold.

Hi Mr Kaisak,
Never mind those people who are never grateful! You are actually doing your work very well! The other time that I was having problems in updating my security card, I wrote you as you have directed and within minutes, you gave me a ticket on the server and my problem got solved!

We should be very thankful and should exercise patience for CODERS to finish their work!

ARAB GSM 01-05-2014 10:17

Have made lot of money with cyclone so even if project is dead i don't care,Since 5 years have been using this tool without problem,If team is coming with a new tool then i think i will be in the list of first 10 people to order..

Good luck team

kaisak 01-07-2014 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARAB GSM (Post 9998211)
Have made lot of money with cyclone so even if project is dead i don't care,Since 5 years have been using this tool without problem,If team is coming with a new tool then i think i will be in the list of first 10 people to order..

Good luck team

Thank You:)) We are not dead and soon we will add new platform so everything will be fine:) Pls dont stop believe in Us. Regards

ghostrus 01-16-2014 01:32

How do i Unlock Nokia Lumia 520 with Cyclone Reload? Please assist me with the procedure.

jawi 01-16-2014 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaisak (Post 9945584)
Hm I dont force nobody to buy anything.
I wanted only help users with their problems. And how its finish? bla bla bla cyclone is dead... if you respect MY work ( I dont talk now abt CODER work) pls dont use this thread to talk this way- create own thread - because now You make mess there. There is my work- nobody pay me fot that- I use my free time.
If you dont like our idea- buy another better tool and get everything for free.

Yes cyclone is absolutly dead that why new Update is almost ready- If you dont know way of coder work-ls note - this is not bakery - everything need time and work.
BTW unlock lumia with us dont use ANY credits, its only threshold.

Hi,
As u said new update almost ready now almost one month a go and ur almost update still not out yet. So when ur almost update gonna released ? I am waiting for almost one month.

kaisak 01-16-2014 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawi (Post 10022910)
Hi,
As u said new update almost ready now almost one month a go and ur almost update still not out yet. So when ur almost update gonna released ? I am waiting for almost one month.

Maybe first pls someone who writes such things should start code. Im not coder but I know that this is not seems like You imagine guys- "Oh Today I will write something to unlock Lumia! Yes!!" 10 lines later.... "Oh yes - works! perfect..."
I think ppl who are asking all time dont have idea how coders works.


I will not comment anymore asking abt update- when will be done- then I guess karwos let You know- dont waste my time and nervouse please.

PS. Why do You use this thread to ask abt update? I was thinking that then ppl tell Us abt problem with LUMIA activaions, If You dont help- PLEASE dont make mess for Us- supporters, who dont code, only help users. Thanks for Your cooperation.

jawi 01-16-2014 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaisak (Post 10023470)
Maybe first pls someone who writes such things should start code. Im not coder but I know that this is not seems like You imagine guys- "Oh Today I will write something to unlock Lumia! Yes!!" 10 lines later.... "Oh yes - works! perfect..."
I think ppl who are asking all time dont have idea how coders works.


I will not comment anymore asking abt update- when will be done- then I guess karwos let You know- dont waste my time and nervouse please.

PS. Why do You use this thread to ask abt update? I was thinking that then ppl tell Us abt problem with LUMIA activaions, If You dont help- PLEASE dont make mess for Us- supporters, who dont code, only help users. Thanks for Your cooperation.

I know Mr. Kaisak ur just helping I don't wanna say any thing bad to u u r nice guy and I am really very sorry if I say any thing wrong. And I mean it. Thanks and once again I am really very sorry if I hurt you. Take care ;)

ghostrus 01-18-2014 13:35

This 'Lumia no TP activation', is this for all Nokia Lumias or just Lumia 800?

ghostrus 01-21-2014 23:55

Not a soul answers...everyone ignores the little guys eh???


Sent from my N762 using Tapatalk 2

kaisak 01-21-2014 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostrus (Post 10037051)
Not a soul answers...everyone ignores the little guys eh???


Sent from my N762 using Tapatalk 2

NO, Sorry;) I was little busy in those days. For Lumia 800 on this moment only.

alkim 01-22-2014 05:19

hope next update not only for lumia 800 hope all lumia version will be unlock no tp and off-course not to brick the phone or dead if this happens it will be very happy all the cyclone user and it there be a reason to buy activation do something unique that they dont have the other box tia

crossfingers 01-24-2014 05:10

bro how can i buy 10credit because my balance 50

how much 10credit bro.....

Quote:

Started credits checking procedure at 12:08:00 PM
Handling device: [Cyclone Team], [Cyclone Box], [Platform: Classic]
Service Tag: 821BD9513F45A5C941B2B5F82DCxxxxx
Cyclone Server (2.0.0.117), Cyclone Box Team 2008-2013 - Ready.

Credits: 50
tnx bro


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:40.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.30754 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO