Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-10-2010, 22:11||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: May 2008
Thanked 229 Times in 102 Posts
is this model possible to unlcok by mep codes?
its a BlackBerry 8350i
if yes then how to put the codes in???
|07-10-2010, 22:16||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Dec 2008
Thanked 3,012 Times in 1,222 Posts
The Wireless Mode MUST BE OFF before performing the given SIM Unlock instructions in order to avoid causing the device from becoming defective.
How to turn Wireless Mode Off:
1. Scroll to the Airplane Icon (Turn Wireless Off.)
2. Press Select.
3. Wireless Mode will turn off.
How to SIM Unlock the device:
1. Go to the "Options" screen
2. Select the "SIM Card" option
3. Type ALT-MEPD (hold ALT key while typing the 4 Letters, M-E-P-D)
4. Release the ALT key; it should then display a list "SIM, Network, Network Subset, etc..."
5. To select "Network" type ALT-MEPE (since E is the Key that gives 2 when shifted)
6. Release the ALT key, it should then ask for the code
7. Enter the unlock code provided.
Note: In case of difficulties when entering the code please try the alternative instructions below:
Alternative Instructions how to enter the unlock code.
***** You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps. We recommend using the SIM card that your phone is currently working with *****
1. Go to settings
2. Go to options
3. Go to advanced options
4. Go to SIM card
5. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) (you will not see text appear on screen while typing)
6. Does it say Network active? If so your phone is locked
7. Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE (not case sensitive) (you will not see text appear on screen while typing)
8. It will say "Enter Network MEP Code, then you type in the 16 digit unlock code, press in the jog dial to confirm
9. Your phone is now unlocked
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||8||Today 19:20|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||28||08-30-2012 03:40|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|
|Copy from one 6110 to another||Leif Nielsen||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||06-10-1999 22:36|