GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > McnPro Box

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 17:48   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Arrow ★★★★★Discussion here>> Mcnpro Box version 3.2.1 ★★★★★


What's new for Mcnpro box version 3.2.1 ?


  • Add SPD new Flash ICs
  • Add SPD 6610/6620 to supported
  • Fix SPD SC6600L detection bugs
  • SPD SC6600L bootloader improved
  • Add Mstar new Flash ICs
  • Add Mstar 8533x to supported
  • Add AD6905 Platform to supported (Beta version)
    • Write/Read (Backup) Full flash for phones
    • Write/Read (Backup/ Restore) NV data for phones
    • Direct unlock User code phones
    • Automatic CPU/ Chips infomation detection
    • Upgrade/downgrade phone firmware
    • Repair software-related problems
    • Via flash to repair dead phones
    • Can Empty board flashing(After flash chip replacement)
    • Save operation process results in Log file
    • Read/write IMEI for all AD6905 based models
  • Other small report bugs fixed



Upgrading from Previous Versions:
As usual, We recommend that all customers running previous versions now upgrade to new version which is available for all customers with valid, To download that from support section !

Well, Please remember the new AD6905 Platform beta version. It contains known bugs and incomplete functionality. We recommend running beta version before making complete backup, and support is limited at this time to questions here on the forums.


Best regards !

Mcnbox
 
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mcnbox For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-12-2011, 06:03   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
To all,

4share link which for download the suite version 2.10

4shared folder - Mcnpro Box Suite version


Best regards !


Mcnbox
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mcnbox For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-12-2011, 06:10   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Someone Announcements Mstar NAND Flash & Spd CPU 6800H1 will be first in the world, Just check out our old version , which supported by our box few month ago already , so ...

enjoy!


Mcnbox
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mcnbox For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-13-2011, 06:01   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: detikapps.com
Posts: 51
Member: 1242841
Status: Offline
Sonork: alpin_pbcs
Thanks Meter: 42
Download Mcnpro Box Suite version 2.1.0 .::By 4shared::.

Mcnpro_Box_Suite_version_2.1.0
  • Filename : Mcnpro_Box_3.2.1.rar
  • Filesize :5.9 Mb
  • Update :2011-11-12 00:32
  • MD5 :16d8cdc685b58be3f158589d61bfeb82
Original Post :http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f532...1-27-a-691936/



Download Mcnpro_Box_321 Date :2011-11-12 00:32 5.9 Mb
Download Mcn_ChinaRes_Editor_127 Date :2011-11-12 00:29 1.34 Mb
Download Mcnpro_Box_Suite_version_2.1.0 Date :2011-11-12 12:25 16.4 Mb
 
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alpin_pbcs For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-13-2011, 14:12   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Thanks all customer help around here !

Best regards !

Mcnbox
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Mcnbox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2011, 17:49   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Egypt
Age: 33
Posts: 391
Member: 534871
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607626
Thanks Meter: 300
Cant download from support area:)

hey
i just try to download the new updates from support area
and i cant coz it say( try to make sure u r activated the box on the server)

and i already activated my box

beside i sent many msgs to u on support
and no replay

why no replay for more than 3 weeks???

plz help me MCN supporter
 
Old 11-13-2011, 17:56   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by hala_gsm_egypt View Post
hey
i just try to download the new updates from support area
and i cant coz it say( try to make sure u r activated the box on the server)

and i already activated my box

beside i sent many msgs to u on support
and no replay

why no replay for more than 3 weeks???

plz help me MCN supporter
I checked there everyday , but did not get that , could you send me one more time ?


Salam !

Mcnbox
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Mcnbox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 18:53   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
.::jagdeep-Gupta::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: TURBHE JANTA MARKETNAVI MUMBAI
Age: 40
Posts: 1,333
Member: 787829
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1615114
Thanks Meter: 910
To mcn team

I am buying mcn box from viru bhai in india they have box and power cable of box they dont have mobile flash cable in stock which come witch box package 48 cable so i want to know witch which other box cable same like spiderman flash cable or witch infinity flash cable it will support or not give me urgent answear because i am going to buy it tommoro only and want to know about after one year reactivation procedure can we have to pay some extra charges for it or its free for life time


to mcn team
 
Old 11-14-2011, 21:53   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdeeep View Post
I am buying mcn box from viru bhai in india they have box and power cable of box they dont have mobile flash cable in stock which come witch box package 48 cable so i want to know witch which other box cable same like spiderman flash cable or witch infinity flash cable it will support or not give me urgent answear because i am going to buy it tommoro only and want to know about after one year reactivation procedure can we have to pay some extra charges for it or its free for life time


to mcn team
Hi ,

48 pcs cables + Box + Power supply which are complete set. If they have not stock , you can direct order from our Distributor, You can find from here, Box information you can read from here too , About download activation issue, there is no more extra charges.


Best regards!

Mcnbox
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Mcnbox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 10:04   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
sandulxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WESTJAVA - INDONESIA
Posts: 486
Member: 1278042
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1656045
Thanks Meter: 109
help me with Mstar cpu

blackberry clone Torch 9800 when power on only logo then off.
type of CPU MSW8535N-LF
when i try to read,write flash,format,general info..result like this

Code:
Welcome to use McnBox!
Selected COM3
Baud setting ...
Set Baud done
Initialize in progress ...
Checking data ...
Serial No. MCNxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Firmware V1.15
Checksum 3385-1DBE
Box Connected!
Ready working at COM3
Scanning pin status,please waiting...
->..........
Pin-status Scan Done
Scanning,waiting...
->@@
Operation done, Pin detect out.
BOOT£º4
USB D-: 2   USB D+: 3  Mstar MSW853X
Press [ Save ] to save Pinout
Total expend 2 seconds
[D-:2 D+:3 Up:4] Apply to Box
If Scan other phone, please click [Stop]
Connecting, wait...
Connect Ok.
Initialize boot...
Boot3 Error, Id: 3003
Connecting, wait...
what should i do..??
does MCN not yet support this CPU(MSW8535N-LF)..??
 
Old 11-15-2011, 10:19   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandulxxx View Post
blackberry clone Torch 9800 when power on only logo then off.
type of CPU MSW8535N-LF
when i try to read,write flash,format,general info..result like this

Code:
Welcome to use McnBox!
Selected COM3
Baud setting ...
Set Baud done
Initialize in progress ...
Checking data ...
Serial No. MCNxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Firmware V1.15
Checksum 3385-1DBE
Box Connected!
Ready working at COM3
Scanning pin status,please waiting...
->..........
Pin-status Scan Done
Scanning,waiting...
->@@
Operation done, Pin detect out.
BOOT£º4
USB D-: 2   USB D+: 3  Mstar MSW853X
Press [ Save ] to save Pinout
Total expend 2 seconds
[D-:2 D+:3 Up:4] Apply to Box
If Scan other phone, please click [Stop]
Connecting, wait...
Connect Ok.
Initialize boot...
Boot3 Error, Id: 3003
Connecting, wait...
what should i do..??
does MCN not yet support this CPU(MSW8535N-LF)..??

Check Boot4 , which should be Nand flash. so just click Nand.


Post your result.


Mcnbox
 
Old 11-15-2011, 11:01   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 27
Member: 739324
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
BB CINA T9700 problem

dear MCN team,

MCN does not suport this format hp T9700 BB china MTK 6235

CPU: MT6235.
VCC:5,GND:4 7,RXD:10,TXD:9,BOOT:2
[V:5 G:2 4 7 R:10 T:9] Apply to Box
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Phone detected, wait..
CPU: 6235 Ver: 8A04 SW:8A01
Initialize Boot5 ...
Nand Flash Type New IC
Nand Flash Code 00AF0076(00AF0076)
Nand Flash Size 0x4200000 Hex Bytes
not support Format
file size 67,584kb,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
Old 11-15-2011, 11:11   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianda View Post
dear MCN team,

MCN does not suport this format hp T9700 BB china MTK 6235

CPU: MT6235.
VCC:5,GND:4 7,RXD:10,TXD:9,BOOT:2
[V:5 G:2 4 7 R:10 T:9] Apply to Box
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Phone detected, wait..
CPU: 6235 Ver: 8A04 SW:8A01
Initialize Boot5 ...
Nand Flash Type New IC
Nand Flash Code 00AF0076(00AF0076)
Nand Flash Size 0x4200000 Hex Bytes
not support Format
file size 67,584kb,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please try boot7


Best regards !


Mcnbox
 
Old 11-15-2011, 11:17   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
sandulxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: WESTJAVA - INDONESIA
Posts: 486
Member: 1278042
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1656045
Thanks Meter: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcnbox View Post
Check Boot4 , which should be Nand flash. so just click Nand.


Post your result.


Mcnbox
OK i'll try.......wait a minutes
 
Old 11-15-2011, 11:25   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
unlockers555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,864
Member: 547368
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 245
Arrow mcnpro box r u support spreadtrum cpu sc6800h1 ?

hyper box r u support spreadtrum cpu sc6800h1 ?

because i have 10pcs china 4g to unlock.

if you can do it,then i buy HYPERBOX
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 30 02-24-2016 10:21
DES key Driver black Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 02-08-2014 04:50
8810 mbus-cable zfrank Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 05-19-1999 14:12

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:45.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.50396 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO