GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > McnPro Box

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 07:06   #31 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashakaass View Post
test mito 711 phone normal

Flash(Nor/SF) Type UNKNOWN
Flash(Nor/SF) Code 00EF0060(00180000)
Flash(Nor/SF) Size 0x01000000 Hex Bytes
Writing(Nand/SF)...
Error3: no 5A
MTK SF File: MT625A
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM8
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6250DA(625A) Ver: CA01 SW:0001
Initialize Boot7 ...
Flash(Nor/SF) Type UNKNOWN
Flash(Nor/SF) Code 00EF0060(00180000)
Flash(Nor/SF) Size 0x01000000 Hex Bytes
Writing(Nand/SF)...
Error3: no 5A

Could you let me know the Flash IC type , have to open phone and check the serial-number, thanks


Best regards !

Mcnbox
 
Old 11-12-2012, 07:07   #32 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashakaass View Post
TEST MTK 6255 BY ASHAKAAS
1.READ OK
2.UNLOCK OK
3.READ WRITE IMEI OK
4.BECKUP NVDATA NOT RUN 0%
5.FORMAT OK
6.WRITE ERROR PHONE DEAD
Please upload this backup files, thanks , i need it !
 
Old 11-12-2012, 08:49   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
wiro_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 原產於ࡘ
Posts: 400
Member: 820104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1606814
Thanks Meter: 111
Please Fixed Bug MTK 6253

Phone Condition is Normal,just PHONE LOCK Problem and can't Read with MCN.i try Boot 7 but same Problem

Here LOG :

Welcome to use McnBox!
Selected COM6
Baud setting ...
Set Baud done
Initialize in progress ...
Checking data ...
Serial No. MCN2009xxxxxxxx
Firmware V1.15
Checksum xxxxxxxx
Software V3.37
Box Connected!
Ready working at COM6
-------------------------------
Start Scanning...
->.....
Results:
MTK Chipset CPU: MT6253.
GND:1,RXD:5,TXD:4
[G:1 R:5 T:4] Apply to Box
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Phone detected, wait..
CPU: 6253 Ver: 8A04 SW:8A00
Initialize Boot6 ...
Flash Inf not found, the Phone maybe bad
Circuit maybe bad
 
Old 11-12-2012, 10:08   #34 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Mcnbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,891
Member: 726283
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiro_cool View Post
Phone Condition is Normal,just PHONE LOCK Problem and can't Read with MCN.i try Boot 7 but same Problem

Here LOG :

Welcome to use McnBox!
Selected COM6
Baud setting ...
Set Baud done
Initialize in progress ...
Checking data ...
Serial No. MCN2009xxxxxxxx
Firmware V1.15
Checksum xxxxxxxx
Software V3.37
Box Connected!
Ready working at COM6
-------------------------------
Start Scanning...
->.....
Results:
MTK Chipset CPU: MT6253.
GND:1,RXD:5,TXD:4
[G:1 R:5 T:4] Apply to Box
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Phone detected, wait..
CPU: 6253 Ver: 8A04 SW:8A00
Initialize Boot6 ...
Flash Inf not found, the Phone maybe bad
Circuit maybe bad

Could you give more informatons about this phone , thanks my friend !

Best regards !

Mcnbox
 
Old 11-12-2012, 16:14   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 109
Member: 1108022
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
same problem for me:

Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6250DA(625A) Ver: CA01 SW:0001
Initialize Boot7 ...
Flash(Nor/SF) Type [GIGA] GD25LQ128
Flash(Nor/SF) Code 00C80060(00180000)
Flash(Nor/SF) Size 0x01000000 Hex Bytes
Checking baud...
Set Baud:921600 Done.
Writing(Nand/SF)...
Error3: no 5A
 
Old 11-12-2012, 16:29   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
wiro_cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 原產於ࡘ
Posts: 400
Member: 820104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1606814
Thanks Meter: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcnbox View Post
Could you give more informatons about this phone , thanks my friend !

Best regards !

Mcnbox
Sorry its already taken user.Maybe,Next time I'll post the LOG and Screen Shoot Read from Flash Tool for More Information .Thanks Before





Salam : Lioncooll
 
Old 11-13-2012, 04:45   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
sumatera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: west java
Posts: 341
Member: 756701
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1592286
Thanks Meter: 91
This version can't backup NV data for mtk 6252.



BR
 
Old 11-13-2012, 12:51   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ashakaass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: indonesia
Posts: 253
Member: 1695196
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623915
Thanks Meter: 504
test mcn McnBox-test(1112).exe mtk 6255 by ashakaas

1.read ok
2.unlock ok
3.format ok
4read/write imei ok
5.read nv 0%
6.write flash erro phone dead




Firmware V1.15
Checksum BC01-99BE
Software V3.37
Box Connected!
Ready working at COM7
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
User Abort
2nd method, please turn off the phone before rd/wr
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM9
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6255 Ver: CA02 SW:0002
Release Power Button now
Phone detected
Read IMEI1 Done: 35868800000015-8
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM9
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6255 Ver: CA02 SW:0002
Release Power Button now
Phone detected
Read IMEI2 Done: 35868800000015-8
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM9
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6255 Ver: CA02 SW:0002
Initialize Boot7 ...
Flash(Nand) Type [TOSHIBA] TC58NYG0S8C
Flash(Nand) Code 009800B1(00000055)
Flash(Nand) Size 0x08400000 Hex Bytes
Start formatting (Nand) ...
Formatting Nand Flash...4000000--3FFFFFF
Nand bad Block: 1
Format (nand) Done!
MTK NFB File
MTK NFB File
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM9
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6255 Ver: CA02 SW:0002
Initialize Boot7 ...
Flash(Nand) Type [TOSHIBA] TC58NYG0S8C
Flash(Nand) Code 009800B1(00000055)
Flash(Nand) Size 0x08400000 Hex Bytes
Erasing(Nand)...
Nand bad Block: 1
Writing(Nand/SF)...
W ERR 00: A5
W ERR 01: 0000
 
Old 11-13-2012, 13:22   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ashakaass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: indonesia
Posts: 253
Member: 1695196
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1623915
Thanks Meter: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashakaass View Post
test mcn McnBox-test(1112).exe mtk 6255 by ashakaas

1.read ok
2.unlock ok
3.format ok
4read/write imei ok
5.read nv 0%
6.write flash erro phone dead




Firmware V1.15
Checksum BC01-99BE
Software V3.37
Box Connected!
Ready working at COM7
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
User Abort
2nd method, please turn off the phone before rd/wr
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM9
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6255 Ver: CA02 SW:0002
Release Power Button now
Phone detected
Read IMEI1 Done: 35868800000015-8
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM9
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6255 Ver: CA02 SW:0002
Release Power Button now
Phone detected
Read IMEI2 Done: 35868800000015-8
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM9
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6255 Ver: CA02 SW:0002
Initialize Boot7 ...
Flash(Nand) Type [TOSHIBA] TC58NYG0S8C
Flash(Nand) Code 009800B1(00000055)
Flash(Nand) Size 0x08400000 Hex Bytes
Start formatting (Nand) ...
Formatting Nand Flash...4000000--3FFFFFF
Nand bad Block: 1
Format (nand) Done!
MTK NFB File
MTK NFB File
Waiting for USB Port...
MTK Serial Port: COM9
Press and Holding Power button now !
Connecting, wait...
Connected to Phone.
CPU: MT6255 Ver: CA02 SW:0002
Initialize Boot7 ...
Flash(Nand) Type [TOSHIBA] TC58NYG0S8C
Flash(Nand) Code 009800B1(00000055)
Flash(Nand) Size 0x08400000 Hex Bytes
Erasing(Nand)...
Nand bad Block: 1
Writing(Nand/SF)...
W ERR 00: A5
W ERR 01: 0000
test mcn box.rar
video test by ashakaas
 
Old 11-18-2012, 13:07   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
SANBORANN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cambodia
Posts: 350
Member: 620829
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1600720
Thanks Meter: 48
i need setup exe 3.3.7 please
 
Old 11-19-2012, 00:01   #41 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 125
Member: 642767
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANBORANN View Post
i need setup exe 3.3.7 please
Mcnpro Box official version 3.3.7
McnBox.rar
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to habib.habib88 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-20-2012, 04:34   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 125
Member: 642767
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
you have to do full flashing!
br
 
Old 11-24-2012, 01:56   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 847
Member: 104066
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62
Hello
When try to download i recieve message
You have not donwload permission. Double check i your actived Mcnpro box on server
 
Old 11-24-2012, 02:10   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 847
Member: 104066
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 62
Enter my S/N and activation but don't remind my reseller

Sorry,Please double confirm the serial number and activation code.

Box serial number and activation code did not match.
The serial number and activation code already activated by other member.
The serial number and activation code did not found in database.

i brougth it more than 2 years now i i buy any box in any reseller (Simsim Electronic, GPGINDUSTRIES, GSMServer, GSMSources & Others

Last edited by nzeiga; 11-24-2012 at 02:19.
 
Old 11-24-2012, 03:43   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MARVZ_TG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: G-MALL of TaGum7 DU30-UNLOCKER
Age: 32
Posts: 2,367
Member: 990711
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597405
Thanks Meter: 1,727
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzeiga View Post
Enter my S/N and activation but don't remind my reseller

Sorry,Please double confirm the serial number and activation code.

Box serial number and activation code did not match.
The serial number and activation code already activated by other member.
The serial number and activation code did not found in database.

i brougth it more than 2 years now i i buy any box in any reseller (Simsim Electronic, GPGINDUSTRIES, GSMServer, GSMSources & Others
this problem forward to my bos

wait for replay
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:47.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.39638 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO