GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > CPF-box Products > CPF-Dongle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 17:36   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 653829
Thanks Meter: 6
CPF Dongle Boot does not respond.

CPF Dongle Boot does not respond.

Hi friends I'm trying to use the CPF dongle for the first time, I'm trying to read the security code of N3000 which the processor is the same Spreadtrum but I get no success when I boot the program asks. tried using various settings in the program and nothing. Would anyone can help me?

Hi friends I'm trying to use the CPF dongle for the first time, I'm trying to read the security code of N3000 which the processor is the same Spreadtrum but I get no success when I boot the program asks. tried using various settings in the program and nothing. Would anyone can help me?
Old 09-27-2009, 12:19   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 283725
Sonork: 100.1584053
Thanks Meter: 1,927
just read sticky threads .
Old 09-28-2009, 13:27   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasGsm View Post
just read sticky threads .

Friend if you read above I said that I did everything in my power, I selected with the right, port speed, click Read Flash, also tried using the READ LOCK / IMEI but could not because the initial boot is not accepted. If you can help me I will be eternally grateful ...

PS: Before you post something I try my best to do the research so as not to disrupt this community!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:59   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

ist tell me

how u detect spd cpu i mean u detect pinouts with any device or u did manually ?
Old 09-29-2009, 15:11   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
ist tell me

how u detect spd cpu i mean u detect pinouts with any device or u did manually ?

First using the Infinity with Pinfinder tried to find a pin choosing MTK i got no success, after removing the unit spotted the processor is speadtrun, and using the pinfinder finally found the TX and RX, I had to adjust the program, open the program of the DWR choosing speadtrun and click Run. Any operation I try to do the one that needs to touch the power button does not work!
Old 09-30-2009, 07:23   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

u can only work with cpf dongel spd soft after detecting spd pinouts (+d,-d bootpin ,vcc,gnd rx ,tx) if u cannot find working pinouts then spd soft cannot help u.
Old 09-30-2009, 13:27   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
u can only work with cpf dongel spd soft after detecting spd pinouts (+d,-d bootpin ,vcc,gnd rx ,tx) if u cannot find working pinouts then spd soft cannot help u.

Master of wisdom you have no humility in teaching those who do not know or who can doubt it? I thought that here could count on employees, because no one is born knowing!

Sorry to take your time!
Old 10-01-2009, 08:11   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

set is in ur hand u r the one who is operating ur system and detecting pinouts thats y i can imagine wht is problem with u and v already posted tutorials both vedios and pic if u still cannot use soft then wht i can say .

last can contact me on my hot mail id let me try and see wht u doing wrong.
Old 10-01-2009, 13:54   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
set is in ur hand u r the one who is operating ur system and detecting pinouts thats y i can imagine wht is problem with u and v already posted tutorials both vedios and pic if u still cannot use soft then wht i can say .

last can contact me on my hot mail id let me try and see wht u doing
wrong.

Friend live in manaus capital of Amazonas, I believe that our time zone is different and your friend here does not have internet at home. As I told you earlier if I had found the videos or processes to find the pin would not have asked here and would not have slotted another topic, sorry for the failure but could not find anything. Not know the English language and so you imagine our difficulty. If you are interested in helping me send the link here or to this email here: [email protected]

Grateful
Old 10-02-2009, 08:13   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

well i try to explain hope u will understand

it is not easy to find spd pinouts manually u must have good pinfinder like cpfbox2 or any other china box i m not sure (bec never use)i think infinty pinfinder can not detect spd pinouts.

cpf dongle is only china exe soft u can only use this dongle after finding pinouts if u cannot find pinouts or cannot make cabel then it will not work.

if u have problem in detecting pinouts u must buy cpf box2 bec of its powerfull pin finding options this last option is lot easier for u.
Old 10-02-2009, 13:32   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
well i try to explain hope u will understand

it is not easy to find spd pinouts manually u must have good pinfinder like cpfbox2 or any other china box i m not sure (bec never use)i think infinty pinfinder can not detect spd pinouts.

cpf dongle is only china exe soft u can only use this dongle after finding pinouts if u cannot find pinouts or cannot make cabel then it will not work.

if u have problem in detecting pinouts u must buy cpf box2 bec of its powerfull pin finding options this last option is lot easier for u.

But we need to find another pin in addition to RX and TX. For RX and TX I think the program pinfinder the SPD, has another pin that must be found!
Old 12-16-2009, 01:45   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 829361
Thanks Meter: 107
Hi,

Same problem at me. I'm using spiderman box with usb pinfinder, so usb pinfinding is not a problem for me. Even if I set the real or the virtual com port generated by spiderman, cpf spd software never responds neither at those phones what are flashable by spreadtrum. I'm quite experienced at using other flasher softwares (infinity, spiderman, z3x etc.), so I don't think so, I'm the lamer here. CPF SPD doesn't work with other boxes. The dongle only is not enough here.