GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MXKEY (by Alim Hape) > MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape)

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 01:00   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tecamac Edo. de mexico
Age: 31
Posts: 26
Member: 1359030
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
5130 Contact Service (ANSWERED)


Hello

I have this problem. So get me the phone. It seems that it was manipulated.

I could help fix it?.....Besos



Code:
MXKEY Serial: [FT SCR2000 0] - C0817F5F
Using device: HTI BOX, FW ver: 1A.80
Driver: FTDIBUS, ver: 2.6.0.0, NTMP ver: 2.6.0.0
Module ver: 1.0.0.16662(04-05-2011), Library ver: 1.0.0.9921(04-05-2011)
CMT Data :
SYSTEM ASIC ID: 000000010000022600010006030C192101033000 [RAP3G ver: PA 3.x]
EM0 ID: 00000296
EM1 ID: 00000B22
PUBLIC ID: 0F9002113A077D56AC81DE8FDFE87008B36D492A
ASIC MODE ID: 00
ROOT KEY HASH: 9DDBFCFE6E73CED7D8C6268C8EB85723
ROM ID: 273F6D55DFAAF68F
 SecondaryBoot: rap3gv3_2nd.fg [BB5]  version: 1.30.0 revision: 0.0 size: 0x3C00
 Supported  Ids: 0103192101003000, 010C192101003000, 0103192101013000,  010C192101013000, 0103192101003100, 010C192101003100, 0303192101023000,  030C192101023000, 0303192101033000, 030C192101033000, 0103192101001101,  010C192101001101, 0003192101001002, 000C192101001002, 0013192101001002,  001C192101001002
FlashID0: 0089 8982  - 0000 0000 [Intel NU48F512,512 Mbits] type: NOR,CMT 
ExtBUSC: 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 
TransmissionMode: 16Bit
 Algorithm: RAP3Gv3_algo_131.fg [BB5 ALGORITHM]  version: 1.31.0 revision: 0.0 size: 0x297E0
 Supported  Ids: 0103192101003000, 010C192101003000, 0103192101013000,  010C192101013000, 0103192101003100, 010C192101003100, 0303192101023000,  030C192101023000, 0303192101033000, 030C192101033000, 0003192101002000,  000C192101002000, 0003192101002100, 000C192101002100, 0003192101002200,  000C192101002200, 0003192101012200, 000C192101012200, 0103192101001101,  010C192101001101, 0003192101001002, 000C192101001002, 0013192101001002,  001C192101001002
CMT PAPUBKEYS HASH: 0C917F11196FDB7378C18EF7260698CA4489DCA0
TransmissionMode: DDR&TX2
Original Imei: 35932902782907
Original Product code: 0576975
Bluetooth ID: 00247C54D2C5
 
Phone Type: RM-495 (Nokia 5130c-2)
SW Version: V 06.65 01-04-09 RM-495 (c) Nokia             
Imei plain: 35932902782907-6
Battery voltage: 4804 mV, current: 150 mA
Language Pack:
- not available.

SIMLOCK invalid!
SUPERDONGLE_KEY invalid!
- WD timer enabled, phone will reboot itself after 3 min.
SIMLOCK_TEST failed!
SECURITY_TEST passed
 
Old 06-07-2011, 01:06   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: marikina, philipines
Posts: 158
Member: 830580
Status: Offline
Sonork: jhymz
Thanks Meter: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatzareth View Post
Hello

I have this problem. So get me the phone. It seems that it was manipulated.

I could help fix it?.....Besos



Code:
MXKEY Serial: [FT SCR2000 0] - C0817F5F
Using device: HTI BOX, FW ver: 1A.80
Driver: FTDIBUS, ver: 2.6.0.0, NTMP ver: 2.6.0.0
Module ver: 1.0.0.16662(04-05-2011), Library ver: 1.0.0.9921(04-05-2011)
CMT Data :
SYSTEM ASIC ID: 000000010000022600010006030C192101033000 [RAP3G ver: PA 3.x]
EM0 ID: 00000296
EM1 ID: 00000B22
PUBLIC ID: 0F9002113A077D56AC81DE8FDFE87008B36D492A
ASIC MODE ID: 00
ROOT KEY HASH: 9DDBFCFE6E73CED7D8C6268C8EB85723
ROM ID: 273F6D55DFAAF68F
 SecondaryBoot: rap3gv3_2nd.fg [BB5]  version: 1.30.0 revision: 0.0 size: 0x3C00
 Supported  Ids: 0103192101003000, 010C192101003000, 0103192101013000,  010C192101013000, 0103192101003100, 010C192101003100, 0303192101023000,  030C192101023000, 0303192101033000, 030C192101033000, 0103192101001101,  010C192101001101, 0003192101001002, 000C192101001002, 0013192101001002,  001C192101001002
FlashID0: 0089 8982  - 0000 0000 [Intel NU48F512,512 Mbits] type: NOR,CMT 
ExtBUSC: 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 
TransmissionMode: 16Bit
 Algorithm: RAP3Gv3_algo_131.fg [BB5 ALGORITHM]  version: 1.31.0 revision: 0.0 size: 0x297E0
 Supported  Ids: 0103192101003000, 010C192101003000, 0103192101013000,  010C192101013000, 0103192101003100, 010C192101003100, 0303192101023000,  030C192101023000, 0303192101033000, 030C192101033000, 0003192101002000,  000C192101002000, 0003192101002100, 000C192101002100, 0003192101002200,  000C192101002200, 0003192101012200, 000C192101012200, 0103192101001101,  010C192101001101, 0003192101001002, 000C192101001002, 0013192101001002,  001C192101001002
CMT PAPUBKEYS HASH: 0C917F11196FDB7378C18EF7260698CA4489DCA0
TransmissionMode: DDR&TX2
Original Imei: 35932902782907
Original Product code: 0576975
Bluetooth ID: 00247C54D2C5
 
Phone Type: RM-495 (Nokia 5130c-2)
SW Version: V 06.65 01-04-09 RM-495 (c) Nokia             
Imei plain: 35932902782907-6
Battery voltage: 4804 mV, current: 150 mA
Language Pack:
- not available.

SIMLOCK invalid!
SUPERDONGLE_KEY invalid!
- WD timer enabled, phone will reboot itself after 3 min.
SIMLOCK_TEST failed!
SECURITY_TEST passed
we have solution for that
contact [email protected]
he is the one can solve your problem
 
Old 06-07-2011, 11:33   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lahore
Posts: 1,583
Member: 392149
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597220
Thanks Meter: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhymz View Post
we have solution for that
contact [email protected]
he is the one can solve your problem
Hey bro you cant repair simlock data cos this phone is SL3 PL not supported any kind of tool just wait for big boom update
and this topic already discussed many time so plz use search butten
befor posting thanks for understanding

BR,
 
The Following User Says Thank You to shh_903 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 18:21   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gbluez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,038
Member: 73565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5,059
hi,
if you don't have it's original backup, you will need factory rpl to fix that phone.

BR
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbluez For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 21:19   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tecamac Edo. de mexico
Age: 31
Posts: 26
Member: 1359030
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
that`s the trouble. i dont have the backup. the phone brings to me with this problem any solution?
 
Old 06-07-2011, 21:51   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MANOLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MXBOX THUNDER
Posts: 6,295
Member: 780644
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.88888
Thanks Meter: 131,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatzareth View Post
that`s the trouble. i dont have the backup. the phone brings to me with this problem any solution?
You need to buy RPL for this phone. Try find a supplier, but I warn you, is not a cheap service.

Or just contact Fast Unlocking , he is also selling RPL.

BR,
Manole
 
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MANOLE For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Service Provider Lock 1-4 ? StompSC Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 06-27-2012 12:00
how to unlock 5130 accelr8 Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 4 06-24-2010 18:52
5130 5190 6190 MGG Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 4 04-03-2000 21:36
FREE SP unlock service timxy Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 10-22-1999 17:05
NOKIA TECHNICAL SERVICE BOOK AND NOKIA SERVICING SIM CARD FOR SALE TRADE FOR 7110 andrew bennett Main Sales Section 0 07-09-1999 11:41

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:22.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.32160 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO